Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of November 21
- Leann Rimes and husband, Eddie Cibrian, joined in the festivities at The Grove’s 12th Annual Tree Lighting celebration. The affectionate and playful couple visited Tassimo, exclusive coffee sponsor at the event, where Leann rocked a pair of sparkly pants and exclaimed that her dream cup of coffee would be with Janis Joplin, and a glass of Jack.
- Amber Heard, fiancé of Johnny Depp and star of the upcoming Magic Mike XXL joined friends for dinner and drinks at the swanky Hakkasan Beverly Hills.
- Richard Gere spotted dining at the newly opened Limani in Rockefeller Center with a group of friends and they were the last table to leave the Greek/Mediterranean restaurant.
- Actress AnnaSophia Robb had an intimate four hour dinner with friends Saturday night at The Chester in NYC treating themselves to pesto pappardelle pasta, market vegetables and steak.
- Saturday night a very pregnant Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego dined at Hakkasan Beverly Hills, surrounded by family including her sister and her husband, and their daughters, and Marco’s parents.
- Terrence Howard was spotted at Siena Tavern in Chicago dining with his wife and mother-in-law on Sunday night. Following a week of filming for his show, Empire, the Chicago-born was seen grubbing family style on Fabio Viviani's Italian fare.
- On Wednesday, November 12, actress Reese Witherspoon was seen at Hacienda Beach Club & Residences in Cabo while promoting her film, Wild, to kick off the Los Cabos International Film Festival.
- Chris Zylka, Cheryl Burke, and James Maslow hanging at The Light Las Vegas as guests on IHeartRadio's show The Melting Pot.
- Last Saturday night, Roc Nation Sports officially welcomed Dez Bryant to their roster with a party at The 40/40 Club in Manhattan.
- Blake Shelton and Carson Daly enjoyed a guys-only lunch at Paul Martin’s American Grill in Rancho Cucamonga last Friday. Blake chowed down on a burger while Carson ordered the Eggs Benedict.
- Kevin and Danielle Jonas holding hands at the event launch of The Forevermark’s #HOLDMYHANDFOREVER social project in New York on Monday evening.
- Vampire Diaries star Kat Graham teams up with Pizza Hut to surprise the town of Bland, MO as part of the pizza company’s Flavor of Now menu launch.
- Paris Hilton stopped into Bellacures Studio City for a mani/pedi. She was accompanied by Brandon Davis and her beloved pooch.
- Zachary Quinto, Samira Wiley, Mary Lambert and LuAnn de Lesseps toasted with Barefoot Bubbly at the 20th anniversary of OUT 100.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick enjoyed a night out on the town with another couple at Casa Vega in Studio City. The group ordered margaritas, enchiladas, fajitas, and more.
- Tis the season! Molly Sims (picture below) getting a jump on holiday shopping in Los Angeles.
Article continues below advertisement
- Brooke Shields enjoys the sunshine in Miami Beach while listening to music on her iHome Bluetooth speaker.
- Hilary Duff checks out the Rockefeller Center Hallmark Gold Crown store turned "Northpole".
- Actress Keira Knightley attends the premiere and after party of The Imitation Game, hosted By Weinstein Company on Wednesday in New York City where guests enjoyed Meiomi Wines.
- Power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie greet fans in front of the luxury hotel QT Sydney in Sydney, Australia while attending the premiere of Unbroken.
- Actress, Britt Ekland attended The Spa on Rodeo Exclusive Launch Party premiering DMK Skincare™.
- Chord Overstreet, David Spade and Harry Shum Jr. watching football at Rock & Reilly’s during STILLHOUSE Moonshine’s “Moonshine Monday’s” on Monday in L.A.
- Aisha Tyler attended the Lili Claire Foundation's Benefit Concert and Poker Tournament which was held at The Venetian Las Vegas.
- Real Housewives star Sonja Morgan dined out in NYC at KTCHN restaurant with her new mystery arm candy before heading to BPM nightclub.
- Vincent Piazza and friends dancing to the music of DJ Don Juan at the grand opening party for exclusive new speakeasy in NYC, Bandit’s Roost, named after the prohibition era he knows so well from his role as Lucky Luciano.
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Olivia Munn, Kate Walsh and more celebrated at Just Jared’s Homecoming Dance presented by Ever After High at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles on Thursday evening.
- Tamera Mowry and her husband Adam Housley celebrated their son Aden’s 2nd birthday with a Planes themed party including a visit to the Santa Monica Museum of Flying and an ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery.
- Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg were spotted at the POPSUGAR offices in San Francisco on Tuesday to promote The Interview.
- Miley Cyrus and new boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger were spotted together at West Hollywood‘s Italian dining destination, RivaBella on Tuesday.
- Adrienne Bailon spotted wearing an Eklexic bracelet while out and about in Hollywood, CA.
- Molly Sims joins King as they celebrate the launch of new mobile game Candy Crush Soda Saga, with a Sodalicious event on Broadway at Union Square on Thursday in New York City.
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars Adrienne Maloof, Camille Grammer and Taylor Armstrong loosened up with margaritas and martinis at The Chester in the Meatpacking District before their appearance on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live.
- Fabolous celebrated his 37th birthday at a Rocawear BLAK and Moët Hennessy-sponsored event at Liberty Theater on Tuesday with his Love & Hip Hop lady Emily B.
- ABC’s The Chew co-hosts Michael Symon and Clinton Kelly take on Cuernavaca, Mexico with their culinary tour guide Chef Zahie Tellez from Mexico City.
- Katie Stevens wearing a dress by Chagoury at the HFPA and InStyle celebrating the 2015 Golden Globe Award Season at Fig and Olive on November 21.
- Josh Henderson celebrated Courvoisier's "Exceptional Journey" campaign at a dinner event at the hotel Bel Air in L.A. where guests were treated to bespoke cognac and menu pairings on Wednesday.
- Nikki Reed was spotted wearing bebe’s Metallic Tweed Jacket while out and about in Los Angeles.
- Magic icon Criss Angel seen handing out $100 bills to the staff at Shrine nightclub at Foxwoods.
- E!'s Maria Menounos hosted The Americana At Brand 7th Annual Tree Lighting Event 'Cirque Du Santa' at The Americana at Brand in Glendale, CA on Wednesday.
- Sean Penn and Charlize Theron seen sipping on Cucumber Jalapeno margaritas and enjoying carnitas, mahi tacos and tamales at the upscale Mexican restaurant, Mercado in Los Angeles.
- Bella Thorne celebrated the launch of Candie's only at Kohl's Holiday and Resort collections in New York City at Tender restaurant and lounge on Tuesday.
- Hugh Jackman and wife Deborra-Lee Furness joined other celebrities at the UNICEF launch of the #IMAGINE Project To Celebrate The 25th Anniversary Of the Rights Of A Child.
- Dave Franco getting glam for the GQ Men of the Year Awards at the QT Barber Shop at the QT Sydney Hotel where the ‘International Man of the Year’ stayed on his visit to Australia.
- The adorable Victoria Justice was spotted running errands in Brooklyn wearing the Call It Spring LEGOREWIA ankle boots.
- Backstage at the Los Cabos International Film Festival, Rosario Dawson pointing out that after the massive hurricane Odile that hit the area, Los Cabos is back in business and is, indeed, #unstoppable.