Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of November 23rd
- Mariah Carey (pictured above) attended iHeartMedia New York’s LITE FM “Flip The Switch” Event presented by Pepsi and the Christmas Spectacular starring The Radio City Rockettes.
- Last Friday, ArtLife Gallery’s founder Avery Andon hosted the Street Dreams Exhibit Preview, alongside curators Brittny Gastineau and GuerillaOne. Guests who came to support the opening of this exhibit included Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick with girlfriend Sofia Richie, Gavin Rossdale, Dave Navarro, Larsa Pippen, and others.
- Kelly Clarkson dined at Beauty & Essex inside The Cosmopolitan last Friday night. The singer was celebrating the birthday of a friend, and raved about the avocado, lemon and espelette toast and “chile relleno” empanadas.
- Fifth Harmony star Normani had dinner at TAO inside The Venetian. The singer and friends enjoyed the seabass, crispy rice and salmon. She ended the night with TAO’s giant fortune cookie, with a fortune proclaiming, “Congrats on your Best New Artist nomination at the BET Soul Train Awards.”
- Social Media Sensation Ruby Jay celebrated the launch of her Hulu Original Series Holly Hobbie at the show’s premiere party in Downtown Los Angeles last Friday. The show, streaming now, tells the story of a small-town singer/songwriter with dreams to save the world.
- Last Friday, Spotify honored the leading tastemakers, producers, songwriters and engineers such as Quincy Jones, David Garcia, Bebe Rexha, Justin Tranter and more at the second annual Secret Genius Awards in Los Angeles.
- Scarlett Johansson enjoyed dinner with 10 friends at Philippe Chow in the restaurant's private Wine Cellar. The group ordered Philippe's signature Chicken Satays, Green Prawns and the Peking Duck, sliced table side by Chef Philippe Chow himself.
- Ryan Phillippe, Chad Ochocinco Johnson, Casper Smart and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models Olivia Culpo and newly announced SI Swimsuit rookie Jasmine ‘Golden Barbie’ Sanders faced off in GACP Sports Celebrity Beach Soccer Match benefiting Best Buddies. On the sidelines cheering were, Latin pop star Prince Royce, actor Jason Lewis, viral breastfeeding SI model sensation Mara Martin and Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary. All players returned for a raucous celebratory after party at WALL featuring a performance by rapper Flo Rida.
- Outstanding musical performances by legends Stevie Wonder and Ellis Hall left guests attending the Foundation Fighting Blindness Gala in awe where Stevie (pictured below) proudly supported his son Keita Morris (aka DJ Jersey Wonder), produced by Venturous Global and sponsored by SweetsPartyTreats.Com.
Article continues below advertisement
- Last Saturday night Eddie Redmayne, Rande Gerber, Cindy Crawford, Glen Powell, Nina Dobrev and more enjoyed specialty Casamigos cocktails while celebrating Rachel Zalis’ birthday at Spring Place in Beverly Hills.
- Australian actress and comedian Rebel Wilson recently stayed at Ovolo Nishi, the hottest new design hotel in the Australian capital city of Canberra.
- Last Saturday night, pop legend Mariah Carey was seen celebrating at TAO Downtown. Carey, who was joined by 20 close friends, including boyfriend Bryan Tanaka, was seen enjoying TAO’s vegetable spring rolls, vegetable dim sum dumplings, olive fried rice and satay of Chilean sea bass.
- Camila Mendes celebrating the launch of the John Frieda Day 2 Revival Collection in Los Angeles.
- Wendi McLendon-Covey shows America how to #PledgePecans during the Super American Pecan-A-Thon.
- Jennifer Garner, Scooter Braun, Kelly Ripa, David Muir, Bun B, and more attended The 6th Annual Save The Children Illumination Gala at the American Museum of Natural History.
- On Saturday, November 17, singer-songwriter John Legend and his wife, model and author, Chrissy Teigen took their two children Luna and Miles to the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science in Downtown Miami. Legend took the day to be with his family before his concert, A Legendary Christmas at the Filmore on Saturday evening.
- On Sunday night, fresh off hosting a fundraiser in L.A. benefiting victims of the Woolsey fires, Gerald Butler dined at Miami hotspot Kiki on The River with Ryan Philippe and a small group of male friends.
- Harry Hamlin at Norah restaurant in West Hollywood for a LaPalme Magazine cover shoot.
- Brenda Strong and Emma Bell at the WanderLuxxe Filmmaker lounge in Napa for the film festival experiencing Sunlighten Infrared Sauna, wine tasting and the Feast It Forward studio.
- Khloe Kardashian (pictured below) uses her BURST Rose Gold Toothbrush to scrub corn and school her followers with her dental hygiene tips.
- Josh Duhamel celebrating his birthday at HYDE Sunset while rapper Too $hort celebrated his album release at the sbe hotspot. Shaun White and Cameron Dallas were also at the venue for their Wednesday night weekly party.
- The cast of Scrubs (Donald Faison, Judy Reyes, Neil Flynn, Sarah Chalke, Zach Braff and Ken Jenkins) attended the Heineken Green Room during Vulture Festival presented by AT&T at Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
- Sophia Amoruso and Brooklyn Decker share laughs backstage at the Girlboss Rally on Sunday in New York City.
- Shannon Doherty spotted at BOA Santa Monica on Saturday with her friends.
- Stella Hudgens spotted at Innovative Dining Group's Katana West Hollywood celebrating her 23rd birthday on Tuesday, November 13th with close friends and family, including her older sister Vanessa Hudgen.
- New Yorkers, including Brooke Shields, Misty Copeland, Jessica Wang and many more, gathered at Roman and Williams Guild in lower Manhattan, to celebrate the release of Meiomi’s new Sparkling Wine.
- Sara and Erin Foster welcome Leatherology co-founders Rae and David Liu to the West Coast with a private cocktail celebration at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
- Niall Horon and Shawn Mendes seen at The h.wood Group's New Country-Club Style Sports Lounge, 40Love last Friday.
- LA Rams Running Back Todd Gurleywas seen celebrating at TAO Los Angeles with teammates Marcus Peters, Aqib Talib, Oakland Raiders Running Back Marshawn Lynch and other after their victory over Kansas City Chiefs on Monday night.
- Say cheese! Lacey Chabert finds the way to her daughter’s heart with a spin on the kid-friendly classic Mac + Cheese – the Tyson Meal Kit Four Cheese Chicken & Broccoli Pasta.
- Alexis Ren drops by Bar SixtyFive at Rainbow Room in NYC after the Dancing with the Stars
- Art Philanthropist Alex Hankin (pictured below) hosted the Grace Coddington theme pop up store for Louis Vuitton in the Meatpacking District, which was attended by Bravo TV Star and 106.1 BLI DJ Chanel Omari, Lauren Wirkus and Stephen McGhee from Summer House, Aly Shapiro from Real Housewives of New York and friend Michael Maisel.
- Delilah Belle brought her French bulldog pup and chatted with an excited crowd of onlookers about how she uses Fire TV to stream gift wrapping tutorials during the holiday season at Amazon Fire TV Pop-Up, which took place inside the Atrium at Westfield Century City in Los Angeles.
- This past weekend, Santa Monica Place hosted some of these Club Mickey Mouse stars as they celebrated Mickey's 90th birthday with the Amazon Treasure truck! Mousekateers Gabe De Guzman, Regan Aliyah, Leanne Tessa, Jenna Alvarez, and Sean Oliu made a red-carpet appearance for meet and greets and fun activities with visitors and shoppers.
- Singer Michael Bublé was spotted twice at New York City staple Patsy’s Italian Restaurant. The Grammy-winning crooner stopped by Patsy’s on Saturday Night for some takeout, and then came back on Sunday evening with his family for one of the restaurant’s famous sit-down meals.
- Jessica Alba taking one of Aaron Hines' spin classes at Cycle House West Hollywood on Monday.
- Michael B. Jordan, Frankie Delgado and Christina Milian at Nightingale for their Saturday night hip hop party at the sbe hot spot, with music by Devin Lucien.
- Winnie Harlow on the Victoria Secret red carpet wearing Helen Yarmak’s pink fox chiffon coat.
- Saturday Night Live star Chris Redd played guest DJ at Slate in NYC during the show's after-after party.
- Star of CBS’ God Friended Me Javicia Leslie turned heads in NYC wearing the Silver ‘Feather’ Earrings by APM Monaco to the 46th International Emmy Awards where she presented.
- Dancing with the Starsfinalists, model Alexis Ren and pro-dancer partner Alan Bersten, lunched Tuesday at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer in Midtown Manhattan. Ren indulged in a special holiday Pumpkin Pie CrazyShake while her beau Bersten opted for the Cotton Candy CrazyShake.
- Olivia Culpo (pictured below) spotted celebrating friendsgiving with bestie Marianna Hewitt at BCBGMAXAZRIA's Friendsgiving event in West Hollywood, CA.