- Adrienne Bailon strikes a pose at the launch of her custom Sparkle Louder cocktail recipe for HPNOTIQ liqueur.
- Conan O'Brien hosts an exclusive live reading of Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy presented by Dos Equis and Jose Cuervo Especial at The Broad Stage in Santa Monica. Emmy Rossum looked effortlessly beautiful walking in Chicago on way to her Shameless set (wearing gold and diamond Tiffany & Co Atlas pendants).
- Newly engaged and Whitney Eve designer Whitney Port co-hosting Joico’s “Drab to Fab” web series alongside Joico’s International Artistic Director, Damien Carney, at EVS Studio in Los Angeles on Thursday, November 21.
- Boardwalk Empire star Michael Kenneth Williams celebrates his birthday alongside his cast with a cake and engraved bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label at NYC hotspot Lafayette Grand Bakery and Café.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar shopping for great deals on holiday gifts at HomeGoods in Los Angeles.
- Taryn Manning was spotted celebrating two of her friend’s birthdays at Beauty & Essex’s Brunch in NY.
- Chanel Omari from Bravo's Princesses: Long Island celebrated her birthday with fellow cast members Amanda Bertoncini and Joey Lauren at NYC hotspot Tokya, which was DJed by Miles Robbins.
- LAN Airlines and PromPeru along with Cheetah Girl, Adrienne Bailon, surprised unsuspecting diners with airline tickets to Peru on Saturday night at Raymi Peruvian Kitchen in NYC.
- Golnesa “G.G.” Gharachedaghi of Shahs of Sunset dined at the Southeast Asian celeb hot spot, RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen and joined by two friends for an evening meal.
- Adrian Grenier hosted a big sendoff dinner at Chi Lin in West Hollywood with an “entourage” of 15 of his closest friends before heading back to Brooklyn.
- Stacy Keibler dancing and sipping on champagne during a Girls’ Night Out at Pearl’s in West Hollywood.
- Kelsey Grammer, wife Kayte and daughter Faith were all smiles as they stepped out at The Grove on Monday to get an early start on some holiday shopping.
- Carly Rae Jepsen celebrated her 28th birthday with good friends at Hakkasan Beverly Hills.
- Khloe Kardashian and Nicki Minaj seem to becoming quite the bffs as they were seen out and about together last night at Philippe in Beverly Hills.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. and Forest Whitaker attend a PANDORA Jewelry and Moto X screening of Lee Daniels' The Butler at Cinéma Privé.
- Big hearted Josh Duhamel came out on Sunday to support and led the way for the PUMA PHILIPPINES RELIEF RUN/WALK on the Santa Monica Beach on Sunday. WE TV stars, The Lylas, hosted the run which hundreds showed up for to raise funds for the This Time Foundation. Sponsors included Coca-Cola, Mulberry Love, DASANI and peakPRgroup.
Article continues below advertisement