Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of December 16
- Brooke Burke and her kids stocked up on animal pillows from Walmart.
- Reebok celebrated the next iteration of its powerful #PerfectNever campaign with a ground-breaking event, hosted by brand ambassador Gigi Hadid. The event featured a powerful panel discussion as Gigi invited a host of female trailblazers- Lena Dunham, Ruby Rose, Zoe Kravitz, Olympic Gold-Medalist Aly Raisman and ESPN’s Jessica Mendoza.
- Celebrity Chef Rick Bayless, who has appeared on Top Chef and Iron Chef, was spotted at Cantina Rooftop, where exec chef Gonzalo Colin on Wednesday December 5 demonstrating three takes on a Mexican themed holiday dinner.
- Paris Hilton and Sofia Richie hosted an intimate dinner for the Galore Magazine’s Art Issue at The Hollywood Roosevelt in the penthouse. Guests included Jaden Smith, Anwar Hadid, Skai Jackson and siblings Nicola and Will Peltz.
- Katharine McPhee, Justin Hartley and Chad Michael Murray spotted in Bruno Magli shoes at the GQ Men of the Year Party in Los Angeles.
- After racking up quite the tab at Miami nightclubs during Art Basel, former quarterback and notorious NFL bad boy, Johnny Manziel, continued his party boy ways in L.A. by celebrating his birthday at West Hollywood hotspot, Nightingale, last Wednesday.
- Jennie Garth, Stacy London and Daphne Oz celebrated the launch of The Dining Room at Marie Callender’s in SoHo last Thursday, where they each co-designed chic dining rooms for the pop-up holiday rental space. Andrea Correale of Elegant Affairs served guests more than 2,000 bite-sized versions of Garth’s famous Strawberry Rhubarb pie.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar enjoys Sauvignon Blanc from Kim Crawford Wines Limited-Edition Holiday Bottle at a Shopping Event – CURVE Culver City, CA.
Article continues below advertisement
- Cara Delevigne and Sofia Richie both recently posted shots of the patent leather sneakers in white on Instagram. Jourdan Dunn paired the black kicks with a high-waisted embroidered bikini as she enjoyed a trip to the beach in Miami.
- Chris Paul hosted a Feed the Children charity event at The Grove. The NBA all-star player hosted 25 kids from LA’s Best and read Twas the Night Before Christmas. Chris had special guests Santa Claus, Gingy the Gingerbread man and Frosty the Snowman join him as well to help bring good cheer to event.
- The Walking Dead’s star Alanna Masterson attended the CASPER Christmas Party at Pink Taco in West Hollywood last Thursday.
- Ansel Elgort of the Fault in Our Stars and Taron Egerton of Kingsmen: The Secret Service were seen hanging out on set at Yamashiro Hollywood restaurant eating sushi and filming their next expected box office hit Billionaire Boys Club due out in 2017 and also co-starring Emma Roberts.
- Kelly Rowland and Maria Bello spotted wearing Hat Attack hats in Los Angeles. Hat Attack has quickly become a celeb-favorite street style accessory.
- Actor and former fashion model Shemar Moore dined at Yamashiro for the premier of his new movie The Bounce Back (in theaters today) after-party on December 6 . Moore celebrated with co-stars, including Bill Bellamy, cast, producers and friends. The partygoers ate house sushi and specialty items created by Yamashiro Chef Christophe Bonnegrace.
- Wedding blogger, designer and former BacheloretteDesiree Hartsock shopped designer must-haves for herself, her new son Asher, and her husband, Bachelorette winner Chris Siegfried, at the Gilt Sample Sale in Seattle last Friday night.
- Aubrey O’Day and Pauly D celebrated their anniversary at The Barrymore in Las Vegas. Aubrey dressed in a body-con white and black dress as the couple toasted to their relationship with champagne inside the hidden gem’s “Gold Room.”
- Grammy-nominated soul artist Aloe Blacc performed at the annual holiday musical celebration at the historic Baldwin Hills Crenshaw plaza, the oldest mall on the West Coast and known as the “Harlem of the West.” On Saturday in Los Angeles.
- Tia Mowry earns cash back with her Chase Freedom card while shopping at a wholesale club.
- Venus Williams, pro tennis player, was spotted dining with friends at The Forge in Miami Beach.
- Ryan Reynolds, honored as Entertainer of the Year, sipped Moët & Chandon champagne at his table and mingled with guests at the 22nd annual Critics’ Choice Awards.
- Jamie Chung, Bryan Greenberg, Adam Devine and more at the BED|STÜ Lakers shopping event on Sunday night.
- On Sunday, UFC Champion Conor McGregor had lunch at Sushi Roku at One Colorado in Pasadena. He enjoyed a few sushi rolls on the patio with friends.
- David Beckham and Taylor Swift were spotted enjoying a charity event hosted by DEED, a new volunteering app for millennials in NYC founded by Anthony Yoon and Dee Vee Kashi, at Never Never on Saturday. All proceeds went to Pajama Program, NYC Rescue Mission and Barc Shelter.
- Hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest performed a mix of old and new hits at Spare Room at the iconic The Hollywood Roosevelt last weekend.
- Socialites Sofia Richie and Paris Hilton hosted an exclusive and intimate dinner at The Hollywood Roosevelt last week to celebrate Galore Magazine’s Art Issue.
- Comedian Anthony Anderson and L.A. Laker Brandon Ingram attended “The Night Before” – Samsung’s immersive 4D VR experience on Santa’s sleigh powered by Samsung Gear VR at The Grove over the weekend.
- Megan Trainor spotted at Katsuya Glendale with friends this weekend. Looked as though she had just gone shopping and came by for some signature sushi items and some wine.
- On Saturday, John Cho, George Takei, Auli'i Cravalho, Terrence Howard, Ming-Na Wen, Ken Jeong and more gathered for Kore Asian Media's 15th Annual Unforgettable Gala at the Beverly Hilton to celebrate Asian Americans and their achievements in the entertainment industry.
- Starlet Nina Dobrev made quite the entrance into the LA Rams game on Sunday by sliding down a huge staircase. During the game she was spotted hanging out with friends including Wilmer Valderama, while new reality TV couple Malika Haaq and Ronnie Magro packed on the PDA in between plays. Other notable attendees included actor Terry Cruz, The Talk’s Aisha Tyler, Tim Meloni and model Charlotte Dalessio.
- Mario Lopez shops for his holiday decorations and picked up MusclePharm at Costco Wholesale in Burbank with son Nico.
Article continues below advertisement
- Gigi Hadid, spotted wearing the Quay Australia Showtime Sunglasses that she wore while out and about on Monday in New York City.
- Pretty Little Liars star Janel Parrishwas spotted with her Coly Credit Card Holder ($315) in Crocodile Metallic Silver at Il Pastaio in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Over the weekend, The Weinsten Company promoted their Academy Award-contender film, LION, with Ruffino Wine and stars Nicole Kidman, Dev Patel and Rooney Mara. LION co-stars and producers paid a visit to the British Consulate in Los Angeles for tea with British Consul General, Chris O'Connor. The Hollywood stars then headed to the Chateau Marmont Hotel to continue the celebration.
- Taylor Russell, Jeremy Piven, Dave Osokow and Aaron Paul seen at CATCH LA after China's Huading Awards. They were later joined by Nick Jonas.
- Global superstar Pitbull returned to Hard Rock Live at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Fla. Last Friday. Fans enjoyed several of Pitbull’s hits, including songs from his album Climate Change.
- Lea Michele surprises a lucky Amazon Prime Now customer in LA with a Golden Ticket prize (which are surprise “thank you” gifts to Prime members who saved time this holiday by skipping a trip to the store).
- Chicago PD star Sophia Bush out holiday shopping in Chicago picks up best-selling game Destiny: The Collection for a close friend.
- Amex Blue Cash Everyday ambassadors and newlyweds Anna Camp and Skylar Astin prepare for epic holiday entertaining in L.A.
- Bethenny Frankel surprises fans purchasing Skinnygirl Market Fresh Deli at a local Miami Publix.
- Eric and Jessie James Decker at the Old Navy PJ party thrown for the Madison Square Boys & Girls Club.
- Don’t end up on your cat’s naughty list… AnnaLynne McCord remembers to treat hers with Temptations this holiday!
- Ellie Goulding performs during Musicians on Call Deck the Halls Holiday Sweater Party at Kola House in NYC.
- Star-studded event last night at Patsy’s Italian Restaurant in honor of Frank Sinatra’s 101st birthday celebration. Actress and singer Kristin Chenoweth, actor Chazz Palminteri, singer Bobby Rydell, and cabaret singer and actress Julie Budd were all in attendance as they paid tribute to Ol’ Blue Eyes, enjoying some of Frank’s favorite dishes at his favorite restaurant.
- New Girl actor Max Greenfield watched the LA Clippers game with family and friends at the Staples Center.
- Aloe Blacc performed at a Not For Sale x Z Shoes Benefit Dinner Hosting by Oliver Trevena at Estrella in Los Angeles last Friday.
- Sienna Miller, Ben Affleck and Chris Messina attended the NY screening of Live By Night on Tuesday at New York’s Metrograph. Guests were seen enjoying the night and sipping on delicious cocktails including the Drambuie Collins made with Q Soda and the Reyka Icelandic Mule made Q Ginger Beer.
- Tis The Season: Sophia Bush takes a break from holiday shopping to pick up a snack and Excedrin Extra Strength.
- Gerald "G-Eazy" was seen enjoying Stillhouse whiskey cocktails at Gerald's SpeakEazy Fueled by Stillhouse, which wasdownstairs in his pop-up retail store, barbershop and speakeasy, in Oakland, CA. He later headed to rehearsal for his big show at Oracle Arena.
- Bella Thorne was photographed wearing Sophodes recently in Los Angeles. The actress kept it low-key as she left a Pilates class, pairing her burgundy leggings with the Chanel Drip Hat in white/red ($29 sophodes.com).
- On Tuesday, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf hosted an event with Ashlee Simpson Ross to celebrate the holidays. Ashlee looked effortlessly chic in distressed jeans, black pumps and a faux fur jacket alongside her husband, Evan Ross, while they sipped on Coffee Bean cocktails and mingled with friends at LA hotspot Doheny Room.
- Two-time NBA All Star Baron Davis and Recording artist Fabolous hosted the Black Santa Company and A Fabolous Way Foundation Winter Wonderland Toy Drive and Gift Wrapping event. Among those spotted at the Hooch and Ciroc sponsored event were -NY Jets' Darrelle Revis, The Lox and NBA veteran Al Harrington and more. Over $30,000 worth of gifts were brought and will be donated.
- DJ Khaled celebrated the launch of his collaboration with Palmers Cocoa Butter in New York City. Following the launch, DJ Khaled was joined by his fiancé, son, and a friend for a celebratory dinner at The Wayfarer.
- Target Lifestyle Expert Camila Alves hosts a holiday dinner in Dallas to showcase the new Target home collection and benefit the just keep livin Foundation.
- Actor Edgar Ramirez (Hands of Stone, Joy, Zero Dark Thirty) hosted the kick off of Gran Centenario Tequila's Angels on Earth 2017 at Sunset Tower Hotel in Hollywood alongside insiders and industry influencers.
- Chanel Iman spotted in Kohl’s k/lab open-back dress and Bruno Magli Alberta over-the-knee boots in New York on Wednesday. The model was a perfect example of mixing her designers to create a chic mid-afternoon look for winter.
- Ashley Tisdale was spotted picking up holiday decorations and a couple cases of Freixenet Cava Minis at her local BevMo in Studio City.
- Dave Navarro, Oliver Peck and Chris Nunez celebrated the season finale of Ink Master’s at Chef Santos’ Lower East Side hotspot, Beauty & Essex.
- Actress Lea Michele and Man Repeller's Leandra Medine joined Aerie to celebrate the brand’s first ever stand-alone pop-up in New York City.
- Jaleel White spent his 40th birthday celebrating privately at tranquil celebrity hideaway Playa de La Paz in Mexico.
- Actors Michael Fassbender, Michael Kenneth Williams, Khalid Abdalla, Essie Davis, Callum Turner, Ariane Labed and Danny DeVito celebrating the New York City premiere of their new movie, Assassin’s Creed at Atlantic Grill Lincoln Center.
- Bobby Flay seen dining with friends at Strip House Downtown where they enjoyed roasted bacon, scallops, and the signature 24-layer chocolate cake.
- Actress and original 90210 cast member Tori Spelling attended the FabFitFun Winter Formal #90sEdition Presented by Cottonelle last Friday.