Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of December 9
- Reese Witherspoon added a little sparkle to her holiday shopping with a visit to Tiffany & Co Beverly Hills.
- Paris Hilton hosted the launch of Galore Magazine’s Art Issue at WALL Miami with a DJ set that had guests dancing and snapping away including Rich Kids of Beverly Hills’ Dorothy Wang and Ezra J William who received CBD lollipop edibles swag bags.
- Elle King performed top from her album Love Stuff for fans in an intimate setting at Samsung 837, the brand’s technology playground and cultural hub in New York’s Meatpacking District on Friday evening.
- Selena Gomez seen dining at Catch LA over the weekend.
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross were seen toasting their festive cocktails made with Tequila Don Julio Blanco, fresh apple juice, lemon juice, and ginger beer, at film and television producer Jennifer Klein’s annual holiday event at her home in Los Angeles over the weekend.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt's Ellie Kemper and her RUN LILLIAN crew members participated in NYRR's Jingle Bell Jog 4M benefit race on Saturday in Brooklyn's Prospect Park.
- Actresses Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Sandra Bullock, and Cate Blanchett were seen filming the new Ocean's Eight at Altamarea Group's Vaucluse in NYC on Friday. Anne and Helena were meeting for a meal, while Sandra and Cate were spying.
- During Art Basel, Madonna performed at Faena while guests enjoyed Tequila Avion cocktails.
- On Saturday, mixed martial artist Tito Ortiz spent the day at Marquee Dayclub Dome in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas celebrating the birthday of his girlfriend Amber Miller.
- On Saturday, Kevin Hart and Muzik One headphones kicked off the holidays with fans at Brookstone Times Square. Hart, a partner in the brand, and fans also were treated to a surprise visit from T.I.
- STK Midtown was lively all Saturday night as the SNL cast and host for the evening, Emma Stone, descended upon the restaurant for an after party that went well into the early morning. Cast members, including Kate McKinnon, Aidy Bryant, and Leslie Jones began filing in around 1:30am and were joined shortly after by Questlove as well as the woman of the hour, Emma Stone. Colin Jost, Kyle Mooney, and Lorne Michaels were also in attendance.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger dined at d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar inside the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. The Hollywood legend and Mr. Olympia enjoyed the risotto of the day with chicken, butternut squash, eggplant and mushrooms, as well as a chicken pizza that he liked so much, he requested a photo with the chefs before heading out.
- Padma Lakshmi hosted the United Nations Development Programme Gala with UNDP’s current Goodwill Ambassadors - His Royal Highness Crown Prince Haakon of Norway and actors Connie Britton and Michelle Yeoh and a musical performance from Grateful Dead legend Bob Weir.
Article continues below advertisement
- Julianne Hough enjoyed Sunday brunch at Hollywood hotspot The Churchill with her girlfriends. They got into the groove sipping Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s while enjoying a 90’s hip hop set from the DJ. Julianne enjoyed Chef Stephen Trujillo’s new Tuscan Black Kale Salad (with pink lady apples, blue cheese and fresh figs), while her group dined on a Breakfast Burrito, Eggs Benedict, and Chicken Tostadas.
- British actor Cameron Moir wore a Ben Sherman suit, shirt and tie while attending the Premiere of Harry Benson: Shoot First at the Beekman Theatre on December 1 in New York City.
- Lauryn Hill performed at The Miami Beach EDITION with host Kehinde Wiley and the Southern Fish Fry by Top Chef Jeremy Ford for the last night of Art Basel in Miami.
- Television personality, finance expert and New York Times bestselling author of Rich Bitch Nicole Lapin seen in a black & white Versace with Wendy Williams on set for her Trendy @Wendy The two discussed great holiday gifts from Invicta watches and Dr. Brandt skincare.
- Demi Lovato stopped by Lucky Strike Live in Hollywood with eight of her close friends for a round of bowling and some snacks of chicken bites and wings.
- Halle Berry was spotted at The Grove on Sunday. The actress was spotted holiday shopping at Splendid and Athleta while grabbing a quick bite to eat at Wetzel’s Pretzels.
- Catherine Giudici (pictured below) bakes in her kitchen with the Sweet Holiday Baking Gift set from Thoughtfully.com.
- Kristin Chenoweth posted a photo of her enjoying Trop50 backstage at Hairspray Live! in L.A.
- Actor and rapper Ice-T gets Matchy-Matchy with his beloved bulldog Maximus as part of Cesar® Brand’s holiday campaign.
- Coco Austin and Ice-T celebrated their daughter Chanel's 1st birthday party at Sugar Factory American Brasserie in NYC.
- Chanel Iman spotted in Kohl’s k/lab off-the-shoulder lace dress & k/lab Faux-Fur Jacket in NYC on Tuesday morning.
- Victoria’s Secret Angels, Jasmine Tookes and Lais Ribeiro, wore Ritani Diamond Stud Earrings at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show after party in Paris on November 30.
- Katie Lee Joel was seen on Tuesday in New York wearing the Tommy Bahama Brushstroke Blooms Maxi Dress. She paired the breezy georgette maxi dress with statement earrings and strappy, tan heels.
- NBC’s Chicago franchise including Sophia Bush, Joe Minoso, David Eigenberg and many others came together for the 2nd annual WhirlyCruz Cup tournament to raise money for Shriner’s Hospitals for Children on Sunday.
- Friends and family of designer Nikki Lund showed up to celebrate the Rock n' Roll themed Co-Ed baby shower for Nikki and partner Jeff Phillips. The sweet couple, both music artists had a fitting theme of Rock n Roll for their soon-to-be baby boy.
- Actor Jeremy Piven on a Zero-G, weightless flight hosted by Pepsi Zero Sugar as part of their #GetZero campaign.
- Kendall, Kylie, Tyga, Leo, A$AP Rocky attended the Bootsy Bellows pop up at Art Basel 2016 festival, at Eleven in Miami, FL., where Tyga was the headlining host.
- Dave Chapelle and Chris Rock seen dining at The h.wood Group’s restaurant, The NICE GUY, in West Hollywood.
- Neil Patrick Harris surprised passersby as a talking Christmas tree at the It's Christmas Keep It Real pop-up on Tuesday at NYC's South Street Seaport.
- Hoda Kotb seen chatting with Marlene Wallach, of Wilhelmina Kids & Teens and mingling with guests at her BELLA Magazine cover party at the Arlo Hotel in downtown NYC on Tuesday.
- Kyle Richards and Lizzy Schwartz, owners of Kyle by Alene Too celebrated their Upper East Side grand opening with Nicky Hilton, The Fat Jewish, Ramona Singer, Carson Kressley, Kate Siegel & Kim Friedman of @CrazyJewishMom. Guests mingled, danced, sipped BABE canned Rosé and shopped the night away at this new location, now open at 1298 3rd Avenue.
- Corkcicle celebrated Sword and Sound, an evening of sound, art, fashion and fencing, with Olympic Medalist and world champion fencer Miles Chamley-Watson and Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima at Sound Studios. Guests sporting QALO rings were sipping Red Bull and craft cocktails from Ciroc and Don Julio out of Corkcicle Tumblers and rocked fencing gear from Foxtales Photo Booth. Music visionary, Questlove from The Roots was the DJ for the evening.
- Music Mogul Jay Z and comic superstar Chris Rock talked in between plays at the LA Clippers game on Wednesday evening at The Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Simone Missick who plays Misty Knight on Marvels Netflix’s Luke Cage dined with friend at Sea Fire Grill in NYC. The stunning actress looked holiday glam ready in a shimmering red dress and matching bold red lip.
- Tyson Beckford posed for a picture as he celebrated DJ Khaled’s birthday with Haute Living Magazine at Komodo in Miami, where the event was presented by Hublot.
- Lee Daniels celebrated his Haute Living San Francisco Magazine cover launch presented by Louis XIII and Rolls-Royce over an intimate dinner at Delilah restaurant in West Hollywood on Wednesday night.
- Peyton List joined Delta Air Lines and YMCA of Greater New York for the sixth-annual “Holiday in the Hangar,” a special holiday celebration for P.S. 022 elementary school students, at JFK Airport on Thursday.
- Jessica Alba, Founder of the Honest Company, met with families at Navy Exchange at Pearl Harbor.