Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of February 17
- Olivia Culpo seen leaving NYC hotspot Kola House after dinner with friends.
- Suits actress Sarah Rafferty made QT Melbourne her home away from home during her Australian tour stop. The starlet was seen chatting with her glam team in the lobby of the designer boutique hotel before heading out to do a round of interviews. Sarah has been on an international press tour to promote the seventh season of Suits.
- Miami had a major fashion moment over the weekend, despite NYFW taking place thousands of miles away, with style maven Orianne Collins debuting collections from Swedroe by Ariel and Michele Lopriore at her glamorous new boutique, OC Concept. The wife of English singer-songwriter Phil Collins has no plans of slowing down this year, with talks of opening up a second Miami boutique in the Spring.
- Continuing her night of celebration, Taraji P. Henson was spotted at the Primary Wave 11th Annual Pre-Grammy Party in partnership with Smirnoff vodka at The London West Hollywood on Saturday.
- Vampire Diaries Kat Graham gushing over Make Up For Ever while getting touched up before being shot by Michael Bruckner in Variety’s Portrait Studio at the Music Is Universal Lounge presented by Variety and Citi.
- After a great show Saturday night, the cast of Saturday Night Live was spotted at The Wayfarer for an after party with host Alec Baldwin. The midtown Manhattan American grille was filled with familiar faces, good food, laughs, and great stories until the early hours of the morning while the cast and friends celebrated.
- Kendall Jenner hosted a signing at V Magazine followed by a special celebration with dancing and SVEDKA Vodka cocktails.
- Ice T and Coco seen having dinner with friends then moving to the lounge for a night of dancing at Upper East Side lounge Beautique in NYC.
- CÎROC Ultra Premium Vodka toasted 2017 GRAMMY Nominated French Montana and his hustle to the top of the charts during dinner at Mr. Chow’s in Beverly Hills.
- Mary J. Blige attends Sean "Diddy" Combs GRAMMYs Weekend after hours with CÎROC Vodka on Saturday in Los Angeles, CA.
- On Saturday evening, Miami Beach’s iconic steakhouse, The Forge, welcomed rock legend Jon Bon Jovi in their private wine cellar for dinner with a group of friends.
- Ashley Graham toasts Prabal Gurung’s Fall/Winter ’17 collection at Zuma with a Grey Goose Le Fizz.
- Mario Lopez (pictured below) attended the second-annual Run to Remember - Los Angeles, an event to honor fallen police officers and first responders at The Grove in L.A. on Sunday.
Article continues below advertisement
- Santigold and Skylar Grey partnered with Absolut Lime to #RefreshTheTalk on the red carpet to inspire meaningful conversations and both are wearing a #RefreshTheTalk LED clutches—GRAMMY Awards on Sunday in Los Angeles.
- Stevie Nicks, Regina Spektor and Cage the Elephant stopped by backstage to grab a snack by Orville Redenbacher at the gift lounge during the MusiCares event on Friday honoring Tom Petty as Person of the Year.
- Musician Stevie Wonder and Republic Records CEO Monte Lipman celebrate with Freixenet Cava at Republic Records Grammy After-Party at Hollywood hotspot CATCH LA.
- While many flights were delayed or cancelled last week due to the snowstorm, Paris Hilton had no problem traveling from NYC to Florida thanks to private jet booking app, JetSmarter. Other A-listers in Hollywood such as Emily Ratajkowski, Fergie, Gerard Butler, Jamie Foxx and Cindy Crawford are all on the app’s roster of high profile clientele.
- Boss Bitch Author Nicole Lapin wearing an Alexis dress & Celebrity Stylist Robert Verdi play around backstage at the Wendy Williams show in NYC.
- Real Housewives of New Jersey actress Dolores Catania was spotted recently at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center where she presented aden + anais’ donation worth $45,000 of baby items, including baby blankets and swaddles to the hospital for moms and babies in the ICU.
- Rihanna sips on Armand De Brignac and D’usse with club owner Richie Akiva at her Grammy After party where she transformed 1 OAK LA in to “Club Anti”.
- Pop star, Britney Spears,enjoyed Valentine’s Day weekend with her new beau and kids in Malibu at a luxurious oceanfront estate, courtesy of Airbnb.
- Madonna and model Shaun Ross seen sitting front row at the Philip Plein runway show at NYFW on Monday in Manhattan, NY.
- The entire Fist Fight cast gathered at STK LA following a screening nearby to celebrate the film’s premiere, including Ice Cube, Charlie Day, Tracy Morgan, Jillian Bell, Dean Norris, and Christina Hendricks. Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney also came out to support their Always Sunny co-star, Charlie Day.
- Shameless star Emmy Rossum joined in on the Rumble Boxing fun and checked out a class with instructor Erika Hammond, former WWE Diva last Saturday. Emmy came back the following Sunday for another "round" with co-founder and instructor Noah Neiman.
- WE tv's "Braxton Family Values" spitfire personality, Towanda Braxton celebrated Valentine's Day in New York City with her family at Buca di Beppo Times Square on February 14, 2017.
- Victoria’s Secret model Devon Windsor and her boyfriend Jonathan Barbera were spotted together at Pirelli’s ‘On Beauty’ event this Monday evening looking simply enchanting pre-VDay.
- Orange Is the New Black’s Jessica Pimentel enjoyed a stay at NYC’s The Gregory Hotel in midtown’s Garment District during New York Fashion Week. While there, she checked out the CARAVAN * TABII pop-up atelier and watched eco-chic garments produced with zero waste in front of her eyes.
- Grammy-nominated artist Mya (pictured below) came into Base Coat all-natural nail salon to get red carpet ready. She selected a nude nail color to complement the red tuxedo jumpsuit and statement pumps from JustFab that she wore to The Grammy’s.
- The funniest women of Saturday Night Live Ana Gasteyer and Rachel Dratch attended the 2017 Product Of The Year Awards at The Edison Ballroom in New York City.
- Damian Lewis and Malin Ackerman came out to celebrate the second season of their hit show Billions at the premiere party hosted by Showtime and elit Vodka at Cipriani’s in NYC.
- Knicks’ point guard Brandon Jennings stopped in to the Tommy Bahama Restaurant in midtown Monday for a long, late lunch.
- Sharon Osbourne was spotted at Rock & Reilly’s West Hollywood having lunch with her make-up artist on Wednesday.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kris Jenner were spotted at The Grove on Tuesday. The two were seen celebrating Valentine’s Day at American Girl Place with North, Penelope and Reign in tow.
- Continuing his Super Bowl victory celebration, New England Patriot’s Rob Gronkowski was spotted at Miami hotspot Brasserie Azur with friends enjoying the Short Ribs Burger and signature cocktails. Graciously taking photos with fans, Rob was heard replaying the grand night and his excitement of his team’s victory.
- Charlotte McKinney at her Ocean Drive magazine cover party at Byblos Miami wearing GUESS & Marciano.
- After hitting up NY Fashion Week, actress and female empowerment activist, Bella Thorne, grabbed her girl squad and sailed off into paradise on a Celebrity Cruise to the Caribbean just after Demi Lovato rocked the Celebrity Cruises fleet with a stellar performance.
- Singer Alicia Keys was spotted enjoying The Macallan Double Cask at a private dinner hosted at the Museum of Sex in NYC with her husband.
- Sara Sampaio seen wearing Carbon & Hyde Split Huggies ($1,495) at the Marc Jacobs show in NYC on Wednesday.
- Once Upon A Time star Sean Maguire came out to support the annual Cinemagic charity gala at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel seen with CEO Joan Burney Keatings.
- Jennifer Meyer was spotted picking up a midday boost at Moon Juice in Los Angeles on Thursday.
- Seth Macfarlane performed for 2.5 hours, singing classic covers from broadway hits to Frank Sinatra and more at The h.wood Group’s newest hot spot, a live music venue, The Peppermint Club.
- Dave Chapelle, B.o.B, DJ Khaled attended the Global Spin awards where CÎROC Vodka was the official Vodka partner.
- Danielle Savre of Too Close To Home spotted getting pampered at Angelo David Salon.
- Randy Jackson (pictured below) attended the 7th Annual Guild of Music Supervisors Awards on Thursday in Los Angeles, CA.