Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of February 24
- Brooke Burke and her son taking a selfie and enjoying Pure Growth Organic in L.A.
- American Express and the NBA brought Hall-of-Famer and LSU legend Shaquille O’Neal to surprise members of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southeast Louisiana at the NBA Store at the Sheraton Hotel in New Orleans.
- Former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton and her husband President Bill Clinton dined at Sea Fire Grill in New York City last Friday evening.
- Rich Paul toasted Lebron James and John Wall with Rémy Martin XO at an intimate dinner at Brennan's Restaurant in New Orleans for NBA All-Star Weekend. Guests were also served iconic New Orleans inspired cocktails during the dinner including the Klutch Sidecar and 1738 Royal Sazerac.
- Mega recording artist J Balvin arrived by boat and gave an exclusive hearing of his yet to be released new single with Justin Bieber to guests at the Miami riverside hotspot, Seaspice.
- Katie Couric and husband John Molner at the Waldorf Astoria to see Steve Cohen's, Chamber Magic for one of its final performances before relocating to the Lotte New York Palace.
- Karina Smirnoff picks up the latest styles from Teva at the Kari Feinstein Pre-Oscar Lounge on Thursday.
- On Sunday at The Deck at Island Gardens, Miami’s only superyacht marina, restaurant and outdoor lounge, Haute Living magazine and JetSmarter hosted a private brunch to celebrate the closing of the Miami Beach Boat Show. Guests included Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats, JR and Loren Ridinger, Scottie and Larsa Pippen and more.
- Russell Simmons was spotted at NYC’s plant-based hot spot by CHLOE. The famed producer and known vegan was seen grabbing breakfast at the SoHo location.
- Ja Rule spotted putting on a surprise performance with Clinton Sparks and DJ Pup Dawg at Shrine at Foxwoods Resort Casino.
- Pretty Little Liars star Sasha Pieterse took the party to TAO in The Venetian Saturday night.
- Following the premiere of The Great Wall last week, the cast and crew including Matt Damon, Pedro Pascal, Zhang Yimou and Jing Tian partied at The Hollywood Roosevelt.
- Rebecca Romijn, Jerry O'Connell, Rachel Dratch, Nancy Opel and more attended Manhattan Concert Production's Broadway Series Crazy For You One Night Only Production After Party at Planet Hollywood Times Square last Friday.
- America's next girl band, The Janes celebrated President's Day at Planet Hollywood Times Square with a performance and meet & greet on Monday.
- Common (pictured below) attended ABFF Honors, presented by Cadillac at The Beverly Hilton.
Article continues below advertisement
- Ansel Elgort, Candace Parker, Nick Cannon, Mark Cuban, Fat Joe, Brandon Armstrong, Master Pand more hit the Jack Daniel’s “Black Carpet” at the 2017 All-Star NBA Celebrity Game, tipping off Jack Daniel’s new multiyear partnership with the NBA.
- Real Housewife of Atlanta, Cynthia Bailey celebrated her 50th birthday party at Riviera 31 at the Sofitel Hotel.
- Aubrey O’Day celebrates Foxwoods’ 25th Anniversary at Centrale in Mashantucket, CT.
- Agents of Shield’s Alexander Wraith stopped by CBS’ The Doctors to show Travis Stork his record breaking 76mph kick.
- TV Personality and WBLI radio host Chanel Omari spotted looking effortlessly chic at the Nolcha Shows during New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2017.
- World-renowned Top Fashion Celebrity photographer Jennifer Graylock and Paris Hilton celebrated their wins for Outstanding Photography and Fragrance of the year at the Hollywood Beauty Awards.
- ABC Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary admiring artwork at the sixth edition of Art Wynwood, the premier winter contemporary art fair presented by Art Miami.
- RHONY’s Luann de Lesseps at BrickTop’s Restaurant in Palm Beach with her husband, Tom D’Agostino Jr., and a friend sharing a bottle of Whispering Angel rosé over lunch on Wednesday.
- Jay Z was spotted hanging with wife Beyonce, rocking the “Cant Knock the Hustle” pullover hoodie from Roc 96’s Reasonable Doubt collection.
- Fabolous arrives at the City Gear Player’s Lounge event at the Gravier Street Social Club presented by Courvoisier® Cognac on Sunday. Guests enjoyed Courvoisier® Cognac VSOP cocktails throughout the evening.
- Scott Disick was spotted Saturday night at XS Nightclub where he joined friends in the fashion industry at a stage table taking in sounds by Dillon Francis during a Guess models party for MAGIC.
- Migos and Travis Scott enjoying parades of Ciroc at an NBA allstar Event at Eiffel Society where NBA Players such as Klay Thompson and Demarcus Cousin and Draymond Green enjoyed themselves as well.
- Padma Lakshmi was spotted at Patrón’s annual International Margarita Day event at Sir Stage whipping up her custom margarita called the Citrus Turmeric.
- Stephen Curry spotted at the NBPA hotel during All Star Weekend sporting his QALO ring.
- Mario Lopez enjoys Pure Growth Organic popcorn with his kids in L.A.
- Vanessa Lachey talks snacks and parenting on a TED Sessions panel at the TEDDY Soft Bakes launch event in NYC.
- Shaquille O`Neal (pictured below) serves Krispy Kreme`s All-New Freshly Brewed Coffee at the Atlanta-area store he owns.
- Los Angeles Confidential magazine and CÎROC Ultra-Premium Vodka celebrate the Spring Oscars issue with Janelle Monáe at Palihouse West Hollywood.
- On Wednesday at Villa Lounge in West Hollywood, LA’s most stylish art lovers stepped out to celebrate the launch of Aladdin Ishmael’s debut book, My Hotel Room featuring top models, Ireland Baldwin and Sofia Reising. Twilight star Peter Facinelli and Kenny Johnson of Bates Motel and Sons of Anarchy were also seen mingling at the star-studded event.
- Ashley Greene toting a Dagne Dover bag on her Southwest Airlines flight from L.A. to Cancun to celebrate her birthday.
- William H. Macy, Michaela Watkins, Barry Jenkins and more visited the Backstage Creations Retreat at the 2017 Writers Guild Awards on Sunday to check out Jennifer Nicole Collection handbags, Croton watches, Indochino suits, Coco Cooper denim, Graphic Image journals, Savannah Bee honey and more in the Josh Johnson designed suite.
- TV personality Nene Leaks enjoyed dinner with eight of her friends Wednesday night at Beauty & Essex in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- Taking a break from the annual Bowl-A-Rama, skateboarding legend, Tony Hawk, took some time away from the bowl to sign some skateboards for fans and onlookers at the ultimate chic beachside glamour hotel, QT Bondi, located in the heart of Sydney’s iconic Bondi Beach.
- Orlando Bloom and Jane Fonda attended Global Green Awards in Los Angeles where guests sipped on Dobel Tequila Signature Cocktails.
- WWE Superstar John Cena hosted the kick-off event for the Nintendo Switch Experience Tour in the desert in Santa Clarita, CA.
- Naomi Watts and Christoph Waltz were spotted catching up on the patio at a cocktail party hosted by Cadillac held at Hollywood’s iconic Chateau Marmont on Thursday evening.
- Sean McGuire, Britt Ekland and Erin Gavin were all seen at the 10th Annual Toscars hosted by Craig Robert Young sponsored by Deep Eddy Vodka.
- Bill Gates was spotted at Mastro’s Steakhouse in Palm Desert this week.
- Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg on the set of their short film for Walmart as part of the retailer’s new Academy Awards campaign, The Receipt. The short films will debut during the Oscars telecast on Feb. 26. Walmart challenged award-winning directors Antoine Fuqua, Marc Forster and the directing team of Rogen & Goldberg to each make a unique short film based on the same six items off a single Walmart receipt.