Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of February 3
- Snoop Dogg was seen celebrating the launch of ‘The Tanqueray TEN’ the next generation of influencers inspired by Gin & Juice.
- On Sunday, the Weinstein Company and Netflix celebrated the 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood. The star-studded after-party included guests John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, Kerry Washington, Jonah Hill, Dev Patel, Kirsten Dunst and SAG Award winners Bryan Cranston, Claire Foy, Janelle Monae, Octavia Spencer, Laverne Cox, Taylor Schilling and Uzo Aduba.Guests enjoyed sipping on Perrier-Jouët.
- Best Actor in a Drama Series Nominee, Thandie Newton gave a new twist to old Hollywood glamour at the 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards wearing Lancôme Grandiose Extreme by makeup artist Jo Strettell.
- Taraji P. Henson, enjoyed a glass of Sterling Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, cheers on the cast of Orange is the New Black as they accepted their SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus and the cast of VEEP were in attendance at the 23rd Annual SAG Awards at their table set with Sterling Vineyards wines.
- Jaime King seen working out at Sundance wearing 361° apparel and 361° Sensation 2 sneakers.
- On Sunday, Weinstein celebrated their annual SAG Awards After Party at The Sunset Tower with partner Heineken in Los Angeles where celebrity guests included: Rami Malek, Taylor Schilling, Dev Patel, Uzo Aduba, Claire Foy, John Lithgow, Amy Adams, Bryan Cranston, John Legend, Crissy Teigen, Lily Tomlin and Sarah Paulson.
- 2017 Oscar nominated actress Octavia Spencer was spotted at The Charles Hotel in Cambridge, MA late last week where she stayed while she was in town to be honored as Harvard's 2017 recipient of the Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year.
- Wilmer Valderrama celebrated his birthday with a dinner at LAVO in The Palazzo then headed to Marquee Nightclub where he was presented with a birthday presentation complete with a cake from the Marquee staff.
- Emma Stone, was seated at a table set with Sterling Vineyards wines, heard her name called for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role at the SAG Awards.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. attended the annual NHL All Star Party presented by Sky Diamonds and Sports Car Management and CNC Motors, Inc. to benefit Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
- Alessandra Ambrosio (pictured below) was spotted today in Malibu to celebrate the launch of Naked Voyage by Erica Pelosini. Alessandra supported her friend at the launch of Erica’s capsule collection with NAKED Cashmere wearing the Olivia robe in camel.
Article continues below advertisement
- MMA fighter Tito Ortiz celebrated his birthday at Marquee in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas last week. The UFC champion and his entourage that included girlfriend Amber Nichole Miller kicked off the festivities at Marquee Dayclub Dome.
- Glee and soon to be crossover Supergirl and Arrow star Darren Criss was spotted having apps and drinks at Villa Azur's "For Her" Monday night in the Mediterranean garden, followed by an unforgettable Karaoke finish at Ricky's South Beach.
- Lucy Hale was seen stepping out in L.A. on Monday rocking Parker Smith’s lightly distressed blue jeans with a wallet friendly version of the trendiest shoes of the moment, the Andre Assous Priya Patent Loafers and a grey large camera leather bag with custom initials hand painted in a pop art graphic from Florian London.
- Olympic Fencer Miles Chamley-Watson was spotted sipping on the new Red Bull Lime Edition Sugarfree while working out at the DOGPOUND in NYC.
- Ugo Mozie, Keith T. Powers and Luke James hosted CÎROC Hustle Hour with Complex Magazine at Blind Dragon in Los Angeles, CA. on last Friday.
- Kate Beckinsale was spotted at The Grove last Friday popping into Elizabeth and James and grabbing a pair of their Pascal Tapered Bottom Pants.
- Chrissy Teigen was spotted at The Grove on Monday. The new mom, with baby Luna and her mother in tow, was spotted at The Whisper Restaurant and Lounge grabbing a quick bite to eat before popping into Barneys New York.
- Heidi Klum was also spotted at The Grove on Monday with daughter, Leni. The mother-daughter duo was seen popping into Sephora and Brandy Melville.
- Last Saturday, Angelina Jolie was spotted shopping with her kids Vivienne and Knox at luxury shopping center Malibu Country Mart in Malibu.
- Ashley Greene was spotted carrying a Henri Bendel W 57th Mini Turnlock bag recently in L.A.
- Last Friday night, the legendary actor, Robert De Niro, joined director, Taylor Hackford, to celebrate the premiere of their new film, The Comedian, with Ruffino Wines at the Pacific Design Center in Los Angeles.
- Chicano Batman was seen performing This Land Is Your Land at the Subway Therapy Pop-up Presented by Johnnie Walker.
- Celebrity Makeup Artist, Etienne Ortega, uses products found at T.J.Maxx and Marshalls to get Malin Akerman red carpet-ready for awards season.
- Yigal Azrouel celebrated the launch of YYigal in NYC which is available exclusively at Macy's.
- Lala Anthony was spotted leaving Kola House restaurant in NYC.
- Ashley Benson was seen getting glam ready with the new Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner.
- Busy dad Scott Foley stocks up on Idahoan Premium Steakhouse Potato Soup for the whole family to enjoy.
- Kaitlyn Bristowe (pictured below) celebrated Canada's 150th birthday with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts + Air Canada.
- Ashley Greene was spotted out and about in Beverly Hills wearing London-based activewear brand Sweaty Betty's bestselling Power Leggings for her morning workout.
- Hall of Fame QB Brett Favre was spotted warming up while filming Buffalo Wild Wings’ new What the Favre! TV commercial.
- Shia LaBeouf and wife Mia Goth were seen at the Paper Factory Hotel in Long Island City, the actor was spotted dining daily at the hotel's restaurant Mundo.
- Boxer Wladmir Klitschko dined with famed boxing promoter Shelly Finkel at Benjamin Prime. Klitschko is in NYC for the US press conference announcing his April 29 World Heavyweight fight for the IBF and WBA belt titles vs. the unbeaten Anthony Joshua at Wembley Stadium.
- Sunday celebrities gathered at STK LA with host Cedric the Entertainer, who helped celebrate the 50th birthday celebration of David and Dana Pump. Guest included singer Bobby Brown along with Magic Johnson, LL Cool Jay, Sugar Ray Leonard, and Charles Barkley.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D actor Alexander Wraith spotted out in L.A. with swimsuit model Kate Upton.
- Renegade Scott Disick stepped out for a “boys night” at WALL Miami's Favela Beach "Black Lights Matter" party with friends “Papi” David Einhorn and Navin Chatani, managing partner of WALL.
- Actress/Singer Rumer Willis, Actor Kevin Connelly, Actor Richard Kind, Victoria Secret Model Lais Ribeiro and NYC Socialite Tinsley Mortimer celebrated the grand opening of FISHBOWL at Dream Midtown, a new subterranean arcade bar and lounge from TAO Group.
- Rapper A$AP Rocky, Actor Neil Patrick Harris, Actress Leelee Sobieski and Musician Casey Spooner arrived in a Maserati to the Raf Simons fashion show in New York on Wednesday.
- Designer Byron Lars, Supermodel Emme and TRUE Model Management’s Dale Noelle seen at cabaret singer Lisa Jason’s Bullied to Beautiful performance (at The Metropolitan Room on Jan 31,) where a percentage of proceeds benefit NO BULLY, a social change organization that helps schools stop bullying.
- Adrienne Houghton takes a moment to prepare for the day while attending the Carefree Liner Up™ event in NYC.
- Chanel Iman posed with a JetSmarter member after he found her wallet on her recent flight from Los Angeles to New York.
- On Wednesday Bella Hadid celebrated the launch of her Spring 2017 Campaign for D K N Y at the brand’s SoHo store (420 West Broadway). The store was flooded with adoring fans that waited from early afternoon up until the model’s scheduled evening arrival where she greeted all who came to celebrate. DJ Nicole Sky kept the crowd of over 200 guests riled up for a great night.
- Ashley Greene carrying a Henri Bendel W 57th Mini Turnlock bag recently in L.A.
- Ear Drummer Records very own, Mike Will Made It, spotted with The Janes Life in NYC this weekend.
- Mario Lopez (pictured below) attended McDonald’s Launch of the Grand Mac and Mac Jr. Sandwiches in Hollywood, CA.