Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of January 13
- Kevin Hart surprised everyone when he showed up to the PokerStars Championship Bahamas, one of the most prestigious poker events in the world. An even bigger surprise was that he went straight into the Super High Roller Tournament to compete against the best players in the world.
- Former Basketball player Kevin Garnet dined with 2 friends at Villa Azur in Miami last Friday evening.
- Justin Timberlake and Viggo Mortensen seen chatting at BAFTA Tea Party Golden Globes Celebration with Ruffino Wines.
- Viola Daviswas spotted toasting her win for best supporting actress with a glass of Perrier-Jouët in on hand and her award in the other while nearby Felicity Huffman and Connie Britton were perched on a sofa gabbing over glasses of the bubbly at InStyle & Warner Brothers Golden Globes party at The Beverly Hilton.
- Joico celebrity colorist, Denis de Souza freshened up Brie Larson’s brunette locks for the 74th Annual Golden Globe awards.
- On Saturday night Palestinian-Canadian hip hop artist, Ahmad Balshe, stage name Belly, enjoyed dinner and drinks in the private boardroom in Miami’s iconic steakhouse, The Forge, with 13 guests including members from Coke Boys records.
- Kerry Washington, Winona Ryder, Heidi Klum and more attended the Weinstein Company + Netflix Golden Globes after party sponsored by Heineken.
- Fuller House star Jodie Sweetin and best-selling author Nicole Lapin stopped by the Weinstein Company + Netflix Golden Globes after party at the Beverly Hilton. Both ladies wore floor length black gowns.
- Felicity Huffman gave a very realistic before and after of her Golden Globes prep process on her Instagram. A very fun "from shower to glamour" shot where she is wearing nearly $700,000.00 worth of Martin Katz jewels with her gold and white Georges Chakra jumpsuit.
- Joico celebrity stylist, Paul Norton getting Golden Globe nominee Gina Rodriguez red carpet ready with Joico’s Hair Shake.
- Emily Ratajkowski, rocked the red carpet in a stunning Reem Acra gown with a clutch from the brand new Gilt x Judith Leiber capsule collection at the 74th Annual Golden Globe awards.
- This is Us cast attended FOX and Hulu’s annual Golden Globes after party with official beer partner Heineken and Kim Crawford Wines at The Beverly Hilton. Sarah Paulson, Pharrell Williams, Natalie Portman, Donald Glover and more were also in attendance.
Article continues below advertisement
- Justin Bieber and Patrick Schwartzenegger swing in the new year in the Bahamas Casamigos Tequila style! Back in Hollywood George Clooney and Rande Gerber’s tequila made an appearance at all the hot spots including inside Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ clutch.
- Actor James Franco and actress Camilla Belle arrived at The Art of Elysium Heaven gala in partnership with Maserati in Los Angeles the other night.
- Tony Award winner, Cynthia Erivo celebrated her final performance in Broadway’s hit show, The Color Purple at Upstairs at the Kimberly Hotel with fellow cast members and friends. The group snacked on mini kobe sliders, crispy artichokes, and a specially made purple cake.
- CAA power agent Cade Hudson celebrated his 30th birthday over the weekend at Ten Thousand, Los Angeles’ premier new residential tower located at the intersection of Beverly Hills and Century City. Celebrity guests who joined the festivities included Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Sean Penn, Gwyneth Paltrow and more.
- Bella Thorne enjoyed a Bai beverage during a trip to the ice skating rink in Downtown LA.
- The Hollywood Roosevelt played host to the Live by Night premiere party where Matt Damon and Ben Affleck sat at Public Bar & Kitchen watching the national championship game before the night kicked off. Other guests included: Leonardo DiCaprio, Casey Affleck, Elle Fanning, Liza Bonet, Jason Mamoa and Sam Rockwell.
- Holly Madison recently took her family on a vacation to Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana. The family stayed in the stayed in The Pineapple, at the resort, the world’s first and only signature dwelling inspired by SpongeBob SquarePants’ Bikini Bottom home under the sea.
- Olivia Culpo celebrated the 24th Anniversary/January issue of Ocean Drive magazine at Ricky’s South Beach. Guests sipped on Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir throughout the evening.
- Live by Night star Ben Affleck celebrated the after-party for the premiere of his new film with costars and pals including Elle Fanning, Leo DiCaprio, Casey Affleck, Matt Damon & more in the historic lobby of The Hollywood Roosevelt hotel.
- Tom Brady seen brushing his teeth in 360-degrees for Intel’s new Super Bowl campaign.
- Timbaland, Ty Dolla $ign, Lauren Govan, Ariane Andrew, Rodger & Asia Saffold and Veronica Obeng attended The First Annual Louie The XIII Charity event supporting St. Jude’s Chidlren’s Hospital in Hollywood where VIPs enjoyed delicious bites by Food Haus Café, dessert by Gotta Have S'More and gifted Beauty Kitchen items in their gift bags.
- Following filming the season's final scenes in Chicago, where Empire shoots its outdoor scenery, actor Bryshere Y. Gray was spotted out in the West Loop, sipping on a glass of wine alone at Fabio Viviani's Bar Siena.
- Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney, Founder of the Common Good Patricia Duff, Washington Post’s Lally Weymouth, The Nielsen Company’s Susan Whiting, and Founder of C iGIVE Cheri Kaufman at a luncheon at Le Cirque leading women to build a National Women’s History Museum at the capital.
- Michael Strahan was honored with the Future of Fashion Award by the YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund at the organization’s 80th annual Geoffrey Beene National Scholarship Awards Dinner on Thursday night at the Grand Hyatt hotel in NYC. Kellan Lutz and Martha Stewart were among the celebrities that came out to show their support.
- Heidi Klum attended Cadillac and The Andy Warhol Museum’s Letters to Andy Warhol Exhibit Preview in Los Angeles on Thursday evening.
- Last Sunday, Nick Jonas joined Sean Penn on stage at the J/P HRO (Jenkins-Penn Haitian Relief Organization) gala to announce a partnership between J/P HRO and Beyond Type 1 (organization that raises diabetes awareness through education, advocacy and finding a cure).
- Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles star Josh Altman, and his brother Matt Altman, were spotted at The Next Whisky Bar inside the iconic Watergate Hotel. The brothers were in Washington, D.C. this week for Century 21's Agents Of The Future conference.
- Grammy award-winning singer Mya shoots an exclusive project at designer hotel QT Sydney.
- Shameless actress Emma Kenney celebrates Golden Globes weekend with Tweezerman at GBK's Golden Globes Nominees and Presenters Lounge in Los Angeles.