Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of January 20
- Minka Kelly gets a sneak peak of the newest Burt's Bees lip color at an event in Los Angeles.
- Victoria Justice and new boyfriend, Rocky Horror Picture Show co-star Reeve Carney, danced the night away and had some fun in Sony’s virtual reality booths, while guests mingled amidst the otherworldly landscape at Sony’s Lost in Music campaign at LA’s Hangar Studios.
- Jessica Biel attended Amazon Studios Just Add Magic season 2 screening at Au Fudge.
- Lydia Hearst spotted in bishop + young moto jacket in Pu while out in Los Angeles. You can get this jacket and more from and bishopandyoung.com.
- On Sunday, Dr. Dre was the center of attention as he was spotted having dinner at Hollywood hotspot CATCH LA. Spies spotted Matt Damon talking to Dre and confessed that he had been blasting Dre's music on the way to the restaurant before finishing dinner with Chris Hemsworth and their wives.
- While millions of people were wondering where Sasha Obama was during her father's farewell speech, the 15-year-old was preparing for her science final and planning a beach trip to the Magic City. Sasha was spotted on the beach and around Miami this past holiday weekend with friends. On Saturday night, Sasha and a large group of friends were seen at STK South Beach.
- Jeremy Piven enjoyed an exclusive first look of Liaison Restaurant + Lounge at their Private Opening Reception last Thursday.
- Sportscaster Erin Andrews celebrating the launch of the brand new Orange Theory Fitness location, a workout she swears by, in Astor Place NYC.
- This past Sunday night, Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian made their first post-baby appearance to host Sapphire NYC's weekly SINS party (SINS = Service Industry Nights at Sapphire).
- Mario Batali tackles Game Day eats with TABASCO® Sauce.
- Billy Blanks on set shooting workouts for his new TaeBo® streaming video on demand website taebotoday.com.
- Sam Smith seen embracing Drag Entertainer Calypso Jete at The Abbey in West Hollywood.
- It was quite the birthday celebration last night in Las Vegas for Mad Men's leading lady, January Jones. Before she begins filming her new role in X-Men, Jones took some time to let her hair down with her two sisters and 5 girlfriends. The ladies started the party at CliQue Bar & Lounge and LIGHT Nightclub where she rocked a revealing star printed little black dress. Jones was all smiles, laughing, snapping pictures and indulging on fruity shots including the Don Sandia.
Article continues below advertisement
- Singer Estelle was seen at CATCH LA where she celebrated a surprise birthday dinner with close friends Tika Sumpter and Bridget Kelly. In addition, Shaun Ross and Kelly Osbourne arrived together for a late dinner date.
- Chloe Moretz seen dining at STK LA with her family and a girlfriend last Saturday.
- Actress Gabrielle Anwar and supermodel Inés Rivero stopped by the grand opening of the luxury vintage boutique What Goes Around Comes Around in Miami Beach.
- Tommy Hilfiger and his wife Dee Hilfiger visited one of his favorite artists, ABH (Al-Baseer Holly) at Nick Korniloff’s inaugural Palm Beach Modern + Contemporary art fair, where ABH donated 50% of sales from the “Portraits for Perry” project to the Perry J. Cohen Foundation.
- High School Musical besties Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale were seen cozying up with the Care Bears' Bedtime Bear to gear up for National Hug Day on January 21 during the Lakers game on Sunday, January 15.
- Insiders caught a glimpse of Jennifer Lopez and Drake enjoying an intimate date night on the rooftop terrace at CATCH LA on Tuesday evening. As the restaurant was packed the two arrived separately to keep things private, however, onlookers were buzzing about how the new couple were getting cozy and acting like they were the only ones in the room. Drake was overheard admiring the billboard of his dad that can be seen across the street, sitting above the rapper/singer’s office for his whiskey company, Virginia Black.
- Chrissy Metz, actress from the hit TV show, This Is Us, hit the red carpet at tonight's People's Choice Awards in an elegant navy Eloquii gown with a clutch from the brand new Gilt x Judith Leiber capsule collection.
- Hip Hop star Jadakiss and NY Knicks star Derrick Rose, were spotted rocking the commemorative varsity jacket and snap back cap from the Fourth of November x NY Knicks 70th Year Anniversary limited edition collaboration.
- Drake, Diplo and Steve Aoki were all seen enjoying Aloe Blacc's performance of his hit single The Man at The Peppermint Club by The h.wood Group in West Hollywood.
- This week, Kylie Jenner was spotted rocking a Kookai bodysuit. The young reality star was seen out wearing Kookai's Bella Bodysuit in Bondi while having a date night with her boyfriend, Tyga, in New York City.
- 1OAK LA had Tuesday night partygoers hyped as the all-star group of the moment, Migos, came out to celebrate the release of their new album Culture. After their very first Jimmy Kimmel appearance and performance, Quavo, Takeoff and Offset came out to the Hollywood hotspot and took to the stage to perform their hottest tracks, Bad and Boujee, Look at My Dab and Cocoon.
- On Thursday evening at the iconic Miami Beach steakhouse, The Forge, current Chicago Mayor, Former White House Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel was spotted with a large group dining within. The group had a great time prior to departing for the evening.
- Jerry O'Connell gives a new meaning to "man's best friend" during the filming of the AKC National Championship Dog Show presented by Royal Canin (the show premieres on Hallmark Channel on Jan.23).