Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of January 27
- Elizabeth Olsen and Aubrey Plaza have some fun at the Tim Tam photo wall while promoting their new film Ingrid Goes West at The Variety Studio at Sundance.
- Brody Jenner and fiancé Kaitlynn Carter cozy up at TAO Park City at the Sundance Film Festival Presented by Tequila Don Julio last Friday.
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri signs off on his new out of this world Burger and Sandwich Menu at Planet Hollywood Observatory in Disney Springs last Thursday.
- D’usse and The Hudson presented the Mary J. Blige's Birthday dinner with friend Aisha Tyler.
- Elizabeth Olsen cozies up to director Matt Spicer while promoting their new film Ingrid Goes West at the Variety Studio presented by Orville Redenbacher’s at Sundance.
- Dianna Agron and Morgan Saylor catch up at the Sundance Film Festival while promoting their new film, Novitiate.
- Rising star Tye Sheridan stops by the Variety Studio presented by Orville Redenbacher’s for his new film The Yellow Birds, which is one of the most highly anticipated films at Sundance this year.
- Common took to the stage with a surprise performance for guests at TAO Park City where he performed hits such as Go” and a remix to Fade as guests celebrated with Don Julio 1942.
- Leslie Mann brought her kids to support hubby Judd Apatow who produced The Big Sick at the cast party hosted by Chase Sapphire during the 2017 Sundance Film Festival on 1/20 in Park City, Utah.
- Jamie King signing the wall at Rock & Reilly’s during the 2017 Sundance Film Festival on 1/20.
- Elijah Woods, Paul Wesley, Brittany Snow and more attended XYZ Films Sundance party presented by Kia Supper Suite and Maestro Dobel Tequila.
- After the Women’s March in Park City, Utah a fired-up Chelsea Handler stopped by the SPG Amex/LATHQ Lounge on Saturday.
- Dave Franco sampled Sugarfina’s Jamaican Rum Snowballs and Rosé Roses candies at the Hollywood Reporter Sundance Lounge on Saturday.
- Michelle Forbes, Brett Gelman, Ashleigh Murray, Kumail Nanjiani, Julia Ormand, Bill Pullman and Jason Ritter all co-hosted SAGindie’s 20th Annual Actors Only Brunch at Café Terigo in Park City. Matt Bomer, Rory Culkin and Gabrielle Carteris were also in attendance.
- John Mayer, Stevie Wonder, Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp, Joe Perry and more were seen attending the 2017 NAMM Show, the annual music products and technology trade show in Anaheim, CA this past week/weekend.
- Christina Milian showed her new furry friend some love at Debbie Durkin’s 10th Annual EcoLuxe Lounge during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City Utah.
- Last Friday, Justin Beiber seen jumping on stage to play drums at The Peppermint Club in Los Angeles.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui (pictured below) attended the Hub at Park City Live and posed with Cool Effect to promote its #SaveOurSnowmen campaign in an effort to fight climate change.
Article continues below advertisement
- Michelle Monaghan tries her hand at magic with Justin Willman at the SPG Amex Sundance party at the St. Regis Deer Valley.
- Luke Bracey, the new face of POLO RED, celebrates the launch of POLO RED EXTREME in NYC.
- Behind-the-scenes with Ryan Lochte at the new PowerBar Clean Start campaign shoot.
- Ashley Benson wears a Touch by Alyssa Milano jersey, showing her support for the Green Bay Packers.
- Drew Pinsky was spotted having brunch at Sugar Factory NYC in the Meatpacking District.
- Hall of Fame wide receiver Jerry Rice and his dog Simba team up with the PEDIGREE® Brand to get in the Puppy Bowl spirit.
- Ashley Tisdale was spotted holding a bottle of Icelandic Glacial water to hide from the paparazzi looking shabby chic in a hoodie, yoga pants, and distressed denim jacket.
- Harley Quinn Smith, Jaime King, Jay Sean, Marianna Hewitt, Becca Tilley, Major Lazer’s Jillionaire, Gigi Gorgeous and more hit the Nylon x Dream Hollywood 4thannual Aprés Ski party at the Sundance Film Festival.
- Tourism Australia Global Ambassador and Actor Chris Hemsworth along with Rachel Griffiths, Naomi Watts,Callan McAuliffe, Dan Churchill, Brenton Thwaites, Matt Wright, Luke Mitchell and Rebecca Breeds all gathered for A Virtual Tour of Australia, kicking off Tourism Australia’s G’day USA events.
- Karrueche Tran seen wearing the Galactic Sweat Top' by Tribe Kelley.
- Jeremy Renner spotted in BED|STUat the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
- Clive Owen, spotted attending the premiere of his new project, The Campari Red Diaries, in Rome at the Palazzo Delle Esposizioni.
- Gigi Hadid was spotted rocking JA x DL1961 No. 4 Instasculpt Cropped Motto while out and about in New York City.
- Arjun Gupta, the star of Syfy’s The Magicians was spotted at The Wayfarer on Tuesday night, enjoying the menu and even having some fun.
- Jaime King outside her Wanderluxxe luxury home while in Park City promoting her film Bitch with Jason Ritter at the Sundance Film Festival.
- Burning Sands star Alfre Woodward was stunning in orange at the Wanderluxxe and SAG Indie hosted after party for the film’s premiere at the Sundance Film Festival where guests were treated to a performance by Common and Casamigos Tequila cocktails.
- Usher (pictured below) attended the Chivas Regal Ultis hosted celebration honoring Adam and Scooter Braun and their contributions to Pencils of Promise at the Peppermint Club in West Hollywood, CA.
- Jessica Lowndes cozies up to Aloft Hotels’ robotic butler, Botlr at the Marriott Innovation Lab at Microsoft Square in LA.
- Star of Trainspotting 2, Ewen Bremner was seen on the orange carpet at the world premiere in Scotland with actress Erin Gavin.
- Kevin Bacon attended the last night of ChefDance benefitting Operation Smile with his daughter Sosie and friends while at the Sundance Film Festival.
- Jesse Metcalfe winning a prize at "Le Casino" night hosted by Brooks Brothers in Beverly Hills to benefit UCLA Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation.
- Becca Tobin, Cheryl Burke and Keltie Knight goof around before gambling at "Le Casino" night hosted by Brooks Brothers in Beverly Hills to benefit UCLA Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation.
- The Talk’s Aisha Tyler holds up the 361 Sheepa while visiting The Hub at Park City Life.
- Big Bang Theory actress Katie Miucci grabs some 361 swag while visiting The Hub at Park City Live.
- Seth Meyers and Retta from Parks and Recreation and Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce had cocktails at City Nights Hospitality’s Ascent Lounge in NYC while the TV host and SNL alum taped a sketch for his show Late Night.
- Pretty Little Liars' star Ashley Benson and NY Yankees, Matt Holliday, were spotted wearing the Fourth of November x NY Knicks 70th Year Anniversary Collaboration snapback cap.
- Celebrities at The Creative Coalition's Annual Spotlight Awards at the Kia Supper Suite included Games of Thrones star Peter Dinklage, Madam Secretary actor Tim Daly, Temple Grandin actress Julia Ormond and film producer Sarah Aubrey, who supported peers recognized for their contributions in film. Guests stayed warm by sipping on Maestro Dobel’s Hot Toddy Tequila.
- It was a comedic crowd that came out to celebrate the premier of Brigsby Bear at the Kia Supper Suite. Members of The Lonely Island, Jorma Taccone and Akiva Schaffer came out to support Samberg and playfully took pictures with friend Beck Bennett while Kyle Mooney posed with the movies bear mascot.
- The ladies of Sidney Hall stole the show at the cast dinner at the Kia Supper Suite. Elle Fanning lit-up the room in a pastel pink frock and a bright smile while Margaret Qualley danced around the room with the Sidney Hall producers toddler son.
- TV host Louise Roe hosted a dinner with La Tavola Linen at Big Daddy’s Antiques.
- Hilary Duff seen getting pampered at Bellacures nail salon in Studio City.
- Younger's Sutton Foster,The TODAY Show's Lilliana Vazquez, and Bronwen Smith, owner and lead designer of B Floral hosted a Winter Wonderland themed event at Studio Arte in NYC on Thursday night. The guests made gourmet s'mores, took photos on the floral wall step and repeat, created their own floral arrangements, and walked away with goodies from Bombas Socks, RIPPED Fitness, Three Tarts and more.
- Last night, celebrities, influencers, and industry tastemakers gathered in L.A. to celebrate the launch of the Create & Cultivate 100 with “Ladies First” footwear brand, Keds. Create & Cultivate 100 honorees including Constance Zimmer, Zelda Williams, Erin Foster, Lauren Paul (with support of husband, Aaron Paul) were all in attendance to toast the list of exceptional female innovators.
- Fresh off a delayed flight, Brittany Snow (pictured below) rolled into the XYZ Films cocktail party at the Kia Supper Suite with her pal Paul Wesley to celebrate her film Bushwick. Brittany and Paul chatted with co-star Dave Bautista and friends. Everyone was having a great time sipping Dobel tequila.