Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of January 7
- Busy Philipps was spotted in New York City celebrating the launch of Campbell’s new Well Yes! soup and encouraging everyone to embrace a small, positive #WellYesMoment.
- R&B singer Mary J Blige attended Five Star New Year’s Eve– Miami’s annual all-white-and-gold-themed extravagant party.
- Skrillex served as DJ for the night of dancing at LIV on New Year’s Eve, while celebrating the new year alongside the new Don Julio 1942 1.75 Liter bottle in Miami.
- Jamie Foxx, joined by friends, began their New Year's Eve festivities on the rooftop of 1 Hotel South Beach where DJ's Behrouz and Nu were spinning.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs christened 2017 with a surprise appearance at Tao Las Vegas. Combs joined fellow rat pack members DJ Khaled and French Montana for the much anticipated countdown moment. The trio toasted to the new year with the CÎROC 75, the official drink of New Year’s Eve, reminding fans to always follow their dreams.
- On Sunday night in Miami, Tyson Beckford celebrated the first day of the new year at the "Sundays at the Deck" weekly party at the waterfront restaurant/lounge hotspot The Deck at Island Gardens.
- Dancing with the Stars’ Newest Mirrorball trophy winner and Olympic gold medalist Laurie Hernandez performed with cast members at Hard Rock Live Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on December 29th.
- Supermodels Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin turned the hotspot of CATCH LA into their runway as they dined with friends and musical artist ASAP Ferg and Justine Skye on New Year’s Eve.
- Model Keleigh Sperry stuns on set with Buxom Cosmetics.
- Last Friday, Van Halen’s David Lee Roth dined at Sushi Roku at One Colorado in He enjoyed a meal alone at the sushi bar.
- Bachelor alums Lacy Faddoul, Amanda Stanton, and Lauren Bushnell celebrate the premiere of Season 21 of The Bachelor with FabFitFun and GlobeAthon.
- Pop star Britney Spears was spotted ringing in the New Year with rumored beau Sam Asghari at CATCH LA. They couple made it Instagram official after enjoying laughs in between dinner. Throughout the night, the couple seemed cozy and in great spirits leading up to a midnight kiss.
- The Bachelor & The Bachelorette stars, Amanda Stanton, Jade Roper, Ben Higgins, Lauren Bushnell and Becca Tilley attended The Bachelor Charity Premiere Party at Sycamore Tavern on Monday.
Article continues below advertisement
- Tori Spelling was seen wearing the Tommy Bahama Brushstroke Blooms Maxi Dress ($228) in Los Angeles as she stepped out to show off her baby bump.
- Actor Mickey Rourke seen supporting Director Gary Stretch at the screening of his critically acclaimed documentary Through My Father's Eyes: The Ronda Rousey Story, sponsored by Deep Eddy vodka and HINT water.
- Modern Family’s Jesse Tyler Ferguson enjoyed an adventurous and relaxing getaway to Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa with husband Justin Mikita and friends.
- Actress, Chloe Grace Moretz, spent her winter holiday season with her family staying in a lush $10 Million home in the gorgeous snow topped town of Telluride, CO, courtesy of Airbnb.
- Tom Holland, star of the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming, was a special guest presenter at CES 2017 #DellExperience. During Dell’s press conference, Tom introduced two new products, which will appear in the film, including the new XPS 13 2-in-1 and the new Inspiron 15 Gaming laptop.
- Actress Carly Chaikin, of USA Network's Golden Globe Award winning series Robot, pictured with internationally renowned hair stylist and colorist Claude Baruk at his namesake Wynn Las Vegas salon.
- With the NBA All Star Game right around the corner, celebrities such as Justin Bieber, Jamie Foxx and Chris Rock took to Twitter to show their support for LA Clippers, Chris Paul and DeAndre Jordan to make it in to the West Team. CP3 and DeAndre have proven themselves to be a force to be reckoned with and two of the most respected NBA players of all time.
- Jamie Chung refuels with a Premier Protein Chocolate Shake after a workout in Los Angeles.