Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of June 23
- Jaime King (pictured above), Adelaide Kane and Sabina Gadecki and more celebrated The Zoe Report’s Third Thursday summer kickoff with French Connection. Guests enjoyed specialty cucumber cocktails by Carbonadi Vodka.
- Cameron Dallas celebrates the launch of Proactiv’s new system, ProactivMD at the Pop This, Not That pop-up exhibit in NYC.
- Patti LuPone was spotted last Thursday at Spyglass in Archer Hotel (47 West 38th Street), attending the WAR PAINT Cast and Crew Tony’s Celebration Party with her fellow performers.
- Spike Lee, LeToya Luckett, Regina Hall, and more attended Cadillac’s kickoff luncheon for the 2017 American Black Film Festival in South Beach, Miami.
- Trevor Noah and his team from Comedy Central, spotted having dinner at Brasserie 8 ½.
- Pitbull spotted picking up takeout from Bobby Van’s CPS
- Turkish singer-songwriter and actor Murat Boz spotted having dinner at Kozu in Southampton, NY.
- Dear Evan Hansen Tony winner Alex Lacapmoire spotted celebrating his win at Good Enough to Eat on the Upper West Side.
- Madonna seen taking an indoor spin class at CYCLE HOUSE in LA on Wednesday along with her trainer, taught by Nichelle.
- Audrina Patridge hosted a model casting for her upcoming PREY SWIM show at Miami Swim Week, at Mondrian hotel in Los Angeles, on Tuesday.
- Lindsey Vonn, Ryan Phillipe, Jared Goff and more spotted at the Red Bull Summer Edition Launch Party, where guests enjoyed the new Red Bull Summer Edition Grapefruit Twist flavor poolside this past weekend.
- Jonathan Cheban, the Fort Lee native, reality-television star and entrepreneur was spotted scoping the crowd in the American Dining room at City Perch Kitchen + Bar in New Jersey last Friday night.
- Olivia Munn seen visiting Proactiv’s Pop This, Not That pop-up to celebrate the launch of ProactivMD.
- Jennifer Lawrence (pictured below) spotted in New York City wearing an Elsa Peretti Mesh scarf necklace.
Article continues below advertisement
- Pretty Little Liars star Shay Mitchell was seen getting fit this weekend at SHAPE Body Shop in Los Angeles alongside A-List trainers Shaun T. of INSANITY and E!’s Revenge Body trainer Lacey Stone.
- Bethany Frankel was spotted dining with a friend at Townline BBQ in Sagaponack Saturday afternoon.
- Jamie Foxx stepped out at restaurant hot spot Beauty & Essex Los Angeles after the Future concert on Friday night.The "Baby Driver" actor was spotted arriving in his gold Bugatti and joined friends inside of the restaurant who were enjoying signature menu items including the Grilled Cheese, Smoked Bacon & Tomato Soup Dumplings.
- On June 22, at Ladurée in SoHo New York, The Glam App founder and actress, Cara Santana, engaged to actor Jesse Metcalfe, hosted a bridal shower with leading designer bridesmaid dress rental service, Vow To Be Chic.
- Actress turned reality star Tori Spelling celebrated Father's Day at Monarch Beach Resort this past weekend. Tori and their five children surprised longtime husband Dean McDermott at the resort with a weekend of poolside fun.
- 106.1 WBLI radio personality Chanel Omari seen backstage with Noah Cyrus at BLI SUMMER JAM, one of the biggest concerts of the summer at Northwell Jones Beach Theatre. Noah and sister Miley rocked the stage alongside Jason Derulo, Flo Rida, DNCE, Martin Garrix, Tinashe, Sabrina Carpenter, MAX and more.
- Comedian Bobby Lee, Lisa Ann Walter (hosting) and TV presenter Aisha Tyler hilariously performing at The Comedy Store in West Hollywood raising funds for Face Forward Charity founded by Deborah Alessi & Dr David Alessi.
- Fetty Wap performed for Jeremy Renner, Colton Haynes, Jaime King, Taye Diggs and more at Rémy Martin party in Los Angeles on June 15.
- Scott Stapp and wife Jaclyn headed to Florida to receive the Florida Association of Broadcasters & BMI’s “Service To Florida Award” on June 21st at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale. Stapp heads back on tour in July with Art of Anarchy before he headlines the Make America Rock Again Tour starting in August.
- Miss Universe 2016, Iris Mittenaere (pictured below) made an appearance at Buca di Beppo Times Square to try out the famous menu and assist the restaurant's Executive Chef in preparing the new seasonal menu item, the Strawberry Shortcake Sundae.
- Food Network star Duff Goldman is going to need Bounty with new Despicable Me 3 prints to clean up this cupcake smash at a special screening event for the movie.
- Mark Consuelos took a trip to Marshalls and scored a suitcase, filling it with surprising finds for a weekend getaway with friends.
- Derek Hough leaps alongside energetic puppies at an event for the NUTRO™ brand, on Thursday, on Nantucket Island, Mass. Hough teamed up with the brand to launch its NUTRO. FEED CLEAN™ philosophy, which provides his furry friends a clean diet – just like his own.
- Ashley Benson spotted in NYC celebrating eBay’s new brand platform “Fill Your Cart With Color”.
- Judy Greer keeps cool with a milkshake made with lactose-free, real dairy Lactaid Milk and Ice Cream at New Territories.
- Lala Anthony was spotted in New York City this past week using a Charmin Van-GO, the first-ever on-demand mobile bathroom service.
- While attending The Big Sick premiere at the Landmark Sunshine Theater in NYC earlier this week, Aidy Bryant wore an ELOQUII Ruffle and Lace Detail Dress alongside co-star Bo Burnham.
- Celebrity Stylist & Lapalme Magazine Creative Director Derek Warburton seen racing through the halls of Hotel Viking on his way to Pierre Cardin's 70 year retrospective event in Newport Rhode Island.
- Not one to be a light packer, Karlie Kloss packs ALL the things in her Away suitcases for her trip to Shanghai.
- Following her romantic getaway with boyfriend Alex Rodriguez this past weekend, in Nice, France, Jennifer Lopez was spotted at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge filming scenes for a new episode for Season 3 of her Primetime series Shades of Blue on Monday afternoon.
- Hailey Baldwin (pictured below) uses Wag!, the new on-demand dog walking service, while out to dinner with her dad, Stephen Baldwin, for Father’s Day.
Article continues below advertisement
- Jasmine Sanders was recently spotted wearing Velina Jewelry’s body chain while in Miami last weekend.
- Four-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Jeff Gordon was spotted Tuesday at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer's midtown outpost with his wife, Ingrid Vandebosch, and their daughter, Ella, for her 10th birthday party.
- VIPs such as Gina Gershon, Real Housewives of NYC's Kelly Bensimon and Orange is the new Black's Diane Guerrero came together to enjoy pizza and pasta at the grand re-launch of Vapiano NYC in Union Square.
- On Tuesday, Miami Heat star-player Udonis Haslem visited his licensed Starbucks on the Jackson Memorial Hospital’s campus to taste the new colorful summer beverages and limited-edition Frappuccinos. UD operates several licensed Starbucks and Einstein Bros. Bagels locations through his Miami-based company, JFC Miami.
- Robin Thicke and girlfriend, April Love, spotted at Avenue Los Angeles and TAO LA on Tuesday.
- Jimmy Kimmel attended Tuesday night’s Dodgers game with his daughter Jane—a 12-0 victory over the NY Mets.
- Actress, producer and LGBTQ advocate Laverne Cox "takes a dip" at the MAGNUM New York dipping bar during a special event celebrating LGBTQ Pride Month, in partnership with GLAAD, on Wednesday in New York City. Guests can purchase a limited-edition custom Pride MAGNUM bar during the month of June.
- NBA superstar Chris Paul surprised customers at the WTRMLN WTR pop-up shop in New York City as a kick off to announce his investment into WTRMLN WTR, and his new initiative, Seeding Change. Chris posted up in the tiny 32-sq ft. pop-up shop serving WTRMLN WTR, a hydration sensation that provides ideal benefits for athletes.
- Jackie Cruz attended NYLON Outspoken Panel + Party at VYNL in the Black Rose Room to support Gabrielle Korn on Wednesday in New York City.
- Shaquille O'Neal was spotted at TAO Uptown enjoying a quiet lunch - other guests were quick to notice the basketball legend. Shaq graciously took photos with his fans.
- Saturday Night Live star Michael Che was spotted at VANDAL's Tag Tuesday party enjoying time with friends. Across the dance floor was Kelly Osbourne all smiles with a group of friends.
- DJ Cassidy was spotted last night at PHD Terrace at Dream Midtown’s Summer Kickoff Event.
- Lauren Bushnell and Amanda Stanton (both pictured below) attended the SodaStream Taste Test event in New York City for National Hydration Day.
- Julianne Hough seen wearing Vancouver based brand, Native Shoes’ Monaco Low Sneakers with a white off the shoulder top and cut-off denim shorts while out and about with her fiance NHL star, Brooks Laich in Los Angeles, CA.
- Kim Dickens spotted in Blundstone boots while taking a break during filming Fear of the Walking Dead.
- At Palm Springs ShortFest, actress Valerie Harper attended the screening of her short film My Mom and the Girl while Tatiana Maslany was part of the Q&A following her short Apart From Everything.
- Brunette bombshell, Bella Hadid, got a surprise guest at her photo shoot in New York City. While on site, Hadid did her thing in front of the camera to a very special photographer, her new four-legged friend, Oslow! Posing for the camera, Hadid showed off the newest member of the crew before calling upon Wag! Dog walking service to swoop in and walk the pampered pup.
- On Wednesday, DEAN & DELUCA hosted celebrity chef and host of Bizarre Foods, Andrew Zimmern for a Live From Prince Street Podcast recording inside the SoHo store.
- Matthew and Camila McConaughey hosted a charity blackjack tournament at The Venetian Las Vegas to benefit their Just Keep Livin Foundation this past Saturday. Also, in attendance were Ali Larter and her husband Hayes MacArthur, country artists Jack Ingram and Butch Gilliam, as well as Matthew’s brother, Rooster McConaughey.
- Celebrity Chef Marcus Samuelsson joined Eater’s Editor in Chief, Amanda Kludt in celebrating this year’s Eater Young Gun Winners at the newly opened, high profile restaurant, Cecconi’s DUMBO in Brooklyn, NY. The event was sponsored by Grey Goose, Peroni, San Pellegrino, and Meiomi Wines.
- Last night, Actress Sophia Bushhosted an intimate dinner at Urban Cowboy Nashville with founder Lyon Porter and her best friend Ruthie Lindsey, to celebrate the upcoming WeWork Creator Awards Austin.
- Kevin McHugh celebrating the opening of his Disco Shark Disco art exhibition at Bar Schimmi in Brooklyn with his pal Patricia Field on Thursday.
- The Chainsmokers and Taylor Lautner continued on from the pier concert festivities to The h.wood Group’s SHOREbar in Santa Monica, CA. They hung out at a table together and enjoyed SHOREBar's signature punch bowls and specialty cocktails such as ‘The JoJo’ & the 'SHOREbar For What'.
- Golden State Warrior stars Kevin Durant and Draymond Green, and Real Madrid soccer star Karim Benzema seen enjoying dinner at celebrity hotspot Pergola in NYC during NBA Draft Week with the restaurant’s owners Mohammed Abdalla and Moutaz Ali.
- Sophia Bush (pictured below) encouraging women to be informed on their birth control options while shooting her new #NoHormonesPlz campaign video in NYC.