Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of October 6
- Melissa Joan Hart and Trisha Parillo sip Bonterra Sauvignon Blanc at “Sip for the Sea,” the Wildlife Conservation Society’s annual benefit in support of the New York Aquarium.
- Avid gamer Joel McHale was named host of Doritos and Mtn Dew’s “Drop Zone,” where hundreds of the new Xbox One X consoles will be gifted to eager fans.
- Hot new couple Scott Disick and Sofia made a hand in hand debut at a private event at 1OAK LA last Thursday evening. The two met up with French Montana, Desiigner, Tyga and Mally Mall. Earlier in the night, Tyga was spotted dining at CATCH LA with a bevvy of girls and 1 guy. In good spirits, Tyga signed autographs for fans before he hit the club.
- Jessica Lowndes dining at Norah restaurant in West Hollywood with a group of girlfriends on September 27.
- Vanessa Lachey and Kyle Richards with their daughters at the L.O.L. Surprise! Big Surprise and World’s First Unboxing Video Booth launch on September 29.
- Last Friday, Laura Brown (Editor-in-Chief of InStyle) and Justin O’Shea (Designer) hosted a dinner at Chez Away during Paris Fashion Week. Emily Ratajkowski, Alexa Chung, Elsa Hosk, Presley Gerber and more came out to celebrate at the new concept space created by Away and were treated to a 3-course feast paired with four specialty cocktails from Grey Goose Vodka at The Amastan Hotel.
- Spotify hosted a Welcome Home party for Miley Cyrus and her biggest fans in her hometown of Nashville, TN to celebrate the release of her new album, Younger Now last Friday.
- EMPIRE star Serayah arrived for a late dinner at Sbe's Katsuya Hollywood last Saturday night with friends. She was seen later the same evening at Nightingale nightclub in West Hollywood. On Friday night she was also spotted at Hyde Sunset for dinner and dancing with her girlfriends.
- On Sunday night, 1OAK took over L'Arc nightclub with Revolve and Perrier Jouet for an unforgettable celebration of Richie Akiva's birthday and Paris Fashion Week. The star- studded event included the likes of Kourtney Kardashian in tow with boyfriend Younes Bendjima, supermodels Naomi Campbell, Jordan Dunn, Taylor Hill, Joan Smalls and Doutzen Kroes who were all spotted in VIP alongside Butter Group partners Darren Dzienciol and Ronnie Madra.
- Team USA hopeful Chloe Kim (pictured below) was spotted enjoying Nabisco’s RITZ crackers while preparing for the 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
Article continues below advertisement
- Stylist Jessica Quito and actor William Mark McCullough attended the Men's Fitness Game Changers event at Goldstein Residence last Thursday in Beverly Hills, CA.
- On Sunday, Alessandra Ambrosio attended the Irving Penn Exhibition Private Viewing Hosted by Vogue as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018, wearing a bracelet by Established.
- Actress Regina King joined friends in the main dining room of Beauty & Essex in Los Angeles this past Saturday. The Emmy winning actress, wearing a blue dress, enjoyed the Salmon and Brussel Sprout Salad.
- Ashlee Simpson joined by husband Evan Ross celebrate her 33rd birthday on the terrace at Beauty & Essex in Los Angeles on Saturday.
- Amar’e Stoudemire made a debut at Delilah (on the Lower East Side on Wednesday) to celebrate a friend's birthday. When ordering a Moscow Mule he also requested that it come in its proper copper cup. After making that wish his command, he indulged in some cake before heading off into the night.
- Last week, the Miami HEAT stayed at Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, during their five-day long training camp. A few key players were seen soaking up the sun on their practice breaks and lounging in the property’s poolside cabanas.
- Shay Mitchell and Charlotte McKinney enjoying dinner with friends at Katsuya Hollywood on Monday, to kick off the "Off The Menu Club" secret item, Robata Corn.
- Nina Agdal attended the debut of St. Vincent & Peroni Nastro Azzurro's 'The House of Peroni’ in New York City.
- Samira Wiley attends the launch event of Pay It Plan It, a new mobile feature from American Express.
- World Series Champ David Ross was spotted in New York helping launch the 2018 Scotts Field Refurbishment Program.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher joins Smithfield to support its “Make Breakfast, Share Breakfast” campaign and give back to No Kid Hungry.
- On Tuesday, in celebration of the New York Yankees clinching a playoff spot with their wild card win, the team took to Chandon California Brut sparkling wine to commemorate the momentous occasion. Spotted throughout the evening were victory sparkling wine showers with Aaron Judge, Aroldis Chapman and other playoff-bound players.
- Jordana Brewster preps for a day on-set, with Zyrtec to relieve her fall allergies and go-to beauty solutions to combat Allergy Face.
- Riverdale star Camila Mendes was all smiles last night on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon wearing the Tyra by Australian footwear brand Senso. The stunning brunette starlet paired the sleek stilettos in Wine Velvet with an off-the-shoulder shirt and black pencil skirt as she joined the rest of the cast to promote Season 2 of the CW hit show.
- A$AP Rocky celebrated his birthday at London's hottest new hotel- The Curtain Hotel and Members Club in Shoreditch. A$AP Rocky was surrounded by friends including Idris Elba, Skepta, A$AP Lou, Paisley Billings, Lawrence Fox and Luke Pasqualino at The Curtain's live music space, LP, while a DJ spun tunes until the early morning.
- On Monday evening actresses and friends Odette Annable (Supergirl) and Erin Cummings(The Astronaut Wives Club) (both pictured below) teamed up to light the spire pink at The Americana at Brand to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month and The American Cancer Society.
- Behati Prinsloo, spotted at the Beverly Hills Farmer’s Market on Sunday with her Sakara Life tote. The model swears by this brand’s plant rich meal delivery program to stay healthy during her second pregnancy.
- Former Studio 54 Owner, Mark Fleischman, celebrated the launch of his new book Inside Studio 54 - The Real Story of Sex, Drugs and Rock ‘n’ Roll from Former Studio 54 Owner with Chaz Bono, Steven Bauer and Judd Nelson at Mmhmmm Nightclub in Los Angeles.
- Wheels up! Riverdale star Camila Mendes was spotted arriving at Vancouver International Airport with her AWAY Luggage in tow. The young actress flew back from a weekend break in Los Angeles, returning to film for the highly-anticipated season 2 of Riverdale.
- Serayah on set with Bioré Skincare to promote its Self-Heating One Minute Mask.
- On Fergie’s last trip to NYC, she spent 10 days staying in a gorgeous corner two-bedroom unit at Sky, the largest luxury rental building in the country. The unit was designed by award-winning interior designer David Rockwell.
- Martha Stewart and Colin Cowie spotted at The Fell Stone Manor booth at The Event Planner Expo in NYC.
- On Thursday night, St. Vincent debuts The House of Peroni, the much-anticipated three-day pop-up, with a private cocktail party in its NYC SoHo location. Designed to celebrate a dynamic mix of forward-thinking artists and craftsman, guests enjoyed a modern dance performance choreographed by Annie- B Parson and a DJ set by MGMT’s Andrew VanWyngarden and Ana Calderon, as they mingled amongst the various installations inspired by Italy’s eccentric ‘Memphis’ design movement.
- Jim Koch, Founder and Brewer of Samuel Adams, hosted a beer tasting from above 30,000 feet in the air. The first-ever “Flytoberfest” provides passengers samples of three Samuel Adams beers during the JetBlue flight from New York to the Great American Beer Festival® in Denver.
- Kate Dimmock (Fashion Director of Amazon Fashion), Jeannie Mai, and Joe Zee posed together at Fashion Tech Forum’s VIP cocktail party at the Sunset Tower in Los Angeles, CA on Thursday.
- Peter Facinelli and Rodger Berman celebrating National Vodka Day with CARBONADI Vodka at Craig's in West Hollywood on October 4th.
- Olivia Palermo spotted in the Montana leggings by Nour Hammour for the Paul & Joe show for Paris Fashion Week.
- Miley Cyrus was spotted on Fallon last night rocking the MENSCH by MOSCOT.
- P. Diddy spotted at Estrella’s MA Lounge for an exclusive screening of Cassie’s new self-titled short film, Cassie.
- Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Mychal Kendricks (#95 pictured below), celebrating a division win against the NY Giants.