Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of September 1
- Tiffani Thiessen is cooking with past winner Janie Wilson to celebrate the launch of Uncle Ben’s® Ben’s Beginners™, campaign that encourages families to cook together.
- Kristin Cavallari hosts “Cotton’s 60 Second Fashion Show,” a shoppable video featuring the Bloomingdale’s X Cotton Collection.
- Tamera Mowry spotted browsing the Total Wireless display at an LA Walmart.
- Backstage Creations delivered the Official MTV VMA Bags to dressing rooms of Katy Perry, Kendrick Lamar, P!nk, Miley Cyrus and more on show day which included 1MORE, Cole Haan, Paradise Beach Nevis, Godiva, Cross, Dry Creek Vineyard, Katy Perry’s INDI, Piloti, MCM, Timberland, BeautyRest, Robert Graham, State Optical, Invitation Consultants plus Den/Pair of Thieves.
- Mario Lopez stopped by BSN Nutrition’s Connor McGregor Crunch & Punch Experience outside the Tropicana on the Las Vegas Strip on Saturday afternoon. The TV host and boxing fan personally tested his super strength when he punched BSN Athlete’s Conor McGregor voiced vending machine. The machine yielded tickets to the fight for a lucky couple from Santa Barbara, CA.
- Alexandra Daddario (Baywatch, Percy Jackson) attended PURE DOG FOOD National Dog Day Event on Saturday at the Courtyard inside Paradigm Talent Agency. Founder of PURE, Lindsay Gores, welcomed friends and customers to enjoy a fun-filled day for dogs and their owners. Dog massages by Dancing Dog Massage, Canine Tarot by Angie Banicki and puppy + me sketch artists.
- Jeremy Piven, Jamie Foxx, Olivia Munn, Don Cheadle, Chance the Rapper, Karlie Kloss, William H. Macy, Bruce Willis, the Osbourne’s and more attended the number one party on the strip, the SHOWTIME VIP pre-fight party for the MAYWEATHER vs. McGREGOR fight sponsored by Absolut Elyx and Tequila Avión.
- Ann Wilson, lead singer of the hard rock band Heart, was seen at the Edison Ballroom for the Trilogy Leasing event in New York City.
- Style Ambassador Derek Warburton walked the red carpet at the L.A. Food and Wine Festival wearing a couture NousMode jacket with celebrity chef Curtis Stone & Los Angeles Food and Wine founder David Bernahl.
- On Sunday Night celebrities hit the after parties for the VMAs. Before hitting the party circuit, celebs including The Chainsmokers, Vanessa Hudgens, Hailee Steinfeld, Millie Bobby Brown, Heidi Klum and Mel B were spotted dining at Beauty & Essex Los Angeles. Post dinner, Heidi Klum, Mel B, Hailee Steinfeld, Millie Bobby Brown and Vanessa Hudgens all hit the Republic Records after party at TAO Los Angeles, while the Chainsmokers headed to The Highlight Room for Calvin Harris' post VMA party.
- Starlet Sofia Richie gathered her A-List friends such as Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin for a private birthday celebration at Hollywood hotspot, 1 OAK LA.
- Reality Star, Audrina Patridge (pictured below) seen working up a sweat wearing her QALO neon rings in Los Angeles on Monday.
Article continues below advertisement
- While on a recent visit to Detroit, actor Jesse Eisenberg was spotted staying at the highly buzzed about Trumbull & Porter Hotel owned by Leo Lee, located in the heart of Corktown.
- Sir Paul McCartney was spotted dining with his family at Duryea’s on Tuesday night.
- Alec and Hilaria Baldwin on Tuesday and on Thursday Molly Simms, Robert Downey Jr. and Rachel Zoe all separately but each with a plus one.
- After skipping the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night and jetting to New York, Selena Gomez and boyfriend The Weeknd were spotted in Midtown Manhattan at Zuma New York. The couple looked happy as they made their way upstairs to a private dining room around 9PM last night, departing around an hour later with security in tow.
- Over the weekend, Katie Lee (Co-Host of The Kitchen on Food Network) was spotted hosting an Aperol Spritz dinner party at her home in the Hamptons.
- Singer Inas X debuted the video for her new song Stupid (featuring DCS) on Thursday, August 24.
- Avengers star Elizabeth Olsen went on a trip down under this past weekend settling in at designer hotel, QT Melbourne. The actress kept a busy schedule by attending the NGV Gala hosting the House of Dior: Seventy Years of Haute Couture amongst other events. During her eventful weekend, she was spotted taking a breather on the rooftop of the QT property looking fabulous in Dior.
- On Monday, Olivia Munn wore an Amazon's The Tick sweatshirt while filming in Vancouver. The royal blue sweatshirt features antennas and comes from Amazon's highly anticipated original series, The Tick. Olivia is currently shooting two projects in British Columbia and had to pack her favorite new sweatshirt.
- Katy Perry, Jared Leto, Paris Jackson and more attended the UGG X JEREMY SCOTT collaboration launch party at the h.wood Group’s ‘Poppy’ on Sunday.
- Model Taylor Hill was spotted leaving the Victoria’s Secret fashion show on Tuesday wearing the Wilshire motorcycle jacket with studs by Parisian custom leather brand, Nour Hammour.
- Bella Thorne seen wearing Lack of Color's The Rose hat on two separate occasions recently.
- Jimmy Fallon, Rosé Season’s Sarah Billstein and cast members from Bravo TV’s Summer House including Lindsay Hubbard, Lauren Wirkus, Ashley Wirkus, Kyle Cooke and Carl Radke, attended the 2nd Annual Rosé Rehab in Bridgehampton to benefit Pay It ForWorld. Guests enjoyed sipping on Whispering Angel Rosé and hand-crafted cocktails from Gin Lane 1751, danced to music by DJ Rosé, a braid bar by Manhattan’s hottest new salon Ethan Rose, and a pop-up trunk show from Hamptons Handpoured and Seaglass and Sunsets.
- Heartthrob Brian Austin Green (pictured below) hit the beach for a father-son getaway with 15-year old Kassius at the Hard Rock Hotel Rivera Maya. Brian bonded with his first born as the two spent the weekend kayaking, zip-lining and tight-rope walking before indulging on some sushi and stir-fry at the properties famous Zen restaurant.
- Newly announced DailyMailTV host, Jesse Palmer spotted working up a sweat at Fhitting Room in NYC.
- On Wednesday, Ellie Goulding took a class at PROJECT by Equinox, the incubator space led by breakthrough talent in the fitness industry.
- Melissa Gorga spotted wearing a Gypsy05 dress while out and about in New York.
- Grownish star Trevor Jackson (American horror Story) celebrated his 21st birthday Wednesday night at Skybar LA poolside at Mondrian Los Angeles during their Wicked Paradise party on Wednesday.
- Dimario Jackson of Bachelor in Paradise enjoying a night out at Hyde Sunset on Thursday.
- TV Host and blogger Diana Madison showing off lip enhancer Juva Lips while on-set of her Amazon Prime talk show Style Lab on Tuesday.
- On Thursday, SBE’s CREATE Nightclub in Hollywood welcomed Platinum Hip-Hop Recording Artist French Montana for the launch of CÎROC French Vanilla, the newest addition to the family of CÎROC flavors.
- On Thursday night, Puerto Rican Latin pop singer, actor and composer Chayanne dined at Miami Beach Pan Asian hotspot, Tanuki.
- Nina Agdaland Tyson Ritter were seen in Soho shooting images for the upcoming campaign for Thursday Boots, the luxurious hand-crafted women and men’s leather shoe brand.
- Montana Avenue in Santa Monica was celeb busy this week with David Duchovny dining solo at R+D Kitchen, model Rachel McCord grabbing a salad at Kreaton Kafe, Demi Moore seen leaving Balance Massage and celebrity fitness guru Charlene Ciardiello doing healthy eating photo shoot.
- Turkish playboy and international jetsetter turned real estate entrepreneur, Emir Bahadir (@emirbahadir), hits the Hamptons this weekend for a 24-hour Labor Day party marathon, to celebrate his appearance on Social Life magazine’s annual Labor Day September issue.
- G-Eazy surprises fans at Blue Nile in New Orleans on Wednesday, August 30 with an intimate performance his new album, joined by musical friends Halsey and Cardi B.
- Giada De Laurentiis (pictured below) has partnered with philosophy skin care to promote their new product Ultimate Miracle Worker retinol pads, which mix high-potency retinol with super food oils to nourish the skin. By supporting philosophy skin care you support the Hope and Grace Initiative where 1% of all philosophy USA net product sales supports community-based mental health efforts.