Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of September 22
- Peter Facinelli picks up a Lavender and Canvas bag at Kari Feinstein’s Style Lounge presented by Ocean Spray. He also picked up Belladaar jewelry for his daughters.
- Former Jersey Shore star Jenni (JWoww) Farley shows off her #PilotPurpose Motto at the Pilot Pen & GBK Pre-Emmys Award Celebrity Gift Lounge, overachieving for charity.
- NBC’s Little Big Shots, Gavin Stevens performed at Global Genes 6th Annual Tribute to Champions of Hope award show that took place at the Grove of Anaheim on Saturday night.
- On Sunday, beachgoers were able to BAE-watch while Zac Efron, James Marsden, Luke Hemsworth, Karla Souza, Jack Falahee, Beverley Mitchell and more competed in the 31st annual Nautica Malibu Triathlon presented by Equinox at Zuma Beach.
- Jessica Biel, Elisabeth Moss, Julianne Hough, Anna Chlumsky, and Giuliana Rancic attended the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards wearing Forevermark Diamonds.
- Thanks to Zyrtec, Debra Messing doesn’t have to worry about fall allergies while getting glammed up for awards weekend.
- Kate Walsh and Allison Janney had a lovefest at the 2017 Gersh Emmy Party Presented by Tequila Don Julio 1942, embracing in a big hug as soon as Kate arrived.
- Sushi Roxx owner Jason Apfelbaum and Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey all smiles after a dance-filled dinner at the Japanese hotspot in NYC last Friday.
- Boris Kodjoe and wife Nicole Ari Parker attended the Finding Ashley Stewart 2017 Finale to benefit Dress for Success on Saturday at the Brooklyn Kings Theatre.
- Viola Davis pops by the Halo Top sundae bar at the Variety and Women in Film TV Nominees party.
- Lea Michele was seen at Kelley Baker Brows’ studio on Abbot Kinney Blvd getting her brows done so she would be red carpet ready for Sunday night’s Emmy’s.
- Trey Songz and his friends noshing on delights like baked lobster, wagyu, cakebread chard and shrimp at Innovative Dining Group’s Sushi Rokuin Las Vegas last night.
- ABC series, Boy Band first season winners In Real Life exclusively premiered the debut of their new single Eyes Closed at Planet Hollywood Times Square on last Friday. Over 500 screaming fans lined up around the block starting at noon to meet Hollywood Records newest artists, Brady Tutton, Chance Perez, Drew Ramos, Sergio Calderon and Michael Conor. The boys participated in a Planet Hollywood Handprints Ceremony, Meet & Greet and indulged in Buca di Beppo’s classic meatballs.
- Sterling K Brown (pictured below) sharing an intimate moment with wife Ryan Michelle Bathe, as the two embraced to celebrate his win, toasting with a glass of Sterling Vineyards Iridium Cabernet.
Article continues below advertisement
- This past weekend, Variety hosted their annual pre-Emmy Women in Film 2017 TV bash at Gracias Madre. Guests sipped on specialty SVEDKA Vodka cocktails throughout the night as they mingled with Hollywood’s elite. It was a star studded night as celebrities like Alexander Skarsgard, Dolly Parton, Viola Davis, Samira Wiley, Derek and Julianne Hough, Nina Dobrev, Lea Michelle, Gabrielle Union, Dwyane Wade, Felicity Huffman, William H. Macy, Serayah, Lake Bell, Sarah Hyland, Tracee Ellis Ross, and Zoe Lister-Jones came out to celebrate and support powerful women on TV.
- Elizabeth Moss, Donald Glover, and Laura Dern attended IMDb Live’s After the Emmy's Show at LA Live’s Microsoft Theater.
- Nicole Kidman seen at Cycle House West Hollywood for a pre-Emmy workout on Sunday before her win for BIG LITTLE LIES.
- Last Thursday night, the A-List came out to support Rihanna's 3rd Annual Diamond Ballto benefit the Clara Lionel Foundation that took place at Cipriani's in New York City. The star-studded crowd then headed to 1OAK NYC for a private after-party hosted by Rihanna to continue the celebration. 1 OAK owner Richie Akiva and Butter Group co-founder Ronnie Madra greeted guests including Diamond Ball host comedy legend Dave Chappelle, DJ Calvin Harris, and NFL player Victor Cruz.
- Stephen K Judge, Matthew Vaughn and Claudia Schiffer attended the official ‘Statesman’ After Party at Hard Rock Cafe London following Kingsman: The Golden Circle world premiere on Monday evening.
- Candace Cameron and Andrea Barber made OCEAN PRIME New York a Fuller House by stopping by the restaurant during their press tour proceeding the airing of the third season of their silver screen reboot. The duo was joined by a posse and enjoyed items such as the restaurant’s Smoking Shellfish Tower, Butter Cake and 10-layer Carrot Cake.
- Nicole Richie (pictured below) celebrating the launch of Urban Decay's Troublemaker Mascara at Hubble Studio in LA.
- Bryce Harper, right fielder for the Washington Nationals, looked dapper in a STITCHED Winter White Window Pane Blazer at a Private Dinner and Chef Tasting at Voltaggio Brothers Steakhouse before the grand opening of the STITCHED DC boutique.
- Philanthropist, JeanShafiroff, and IFC Films hosted the New York premiere of Rebel in the Rye. Guests included the films’ star Nicholas Hoult, director/writer Danny Strong, Kristen Stewart, Harry Connick Jr., Jennifer Morrison, Daphne Oz, and Avanti Gupta.
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted dining at Amaranth restaurant in NY with friends.
- Actor Paul Sorvino seen at Bobby Vans CPS having dinner; at another table was former Coach Pat Riley.
- RHONY cast member Bethenny Frankel spotted at Southampton Social Club having dinner with friends.
- Jamie Chung stopped by Whole Foods Venice to pick up Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant which she uses to rejuvenate her skin.
- A$AP Ferg was seen dining at Nando’s in South Africa after telling the world about his obsession with the PERi-PERi sauce, having named a song on the just-dropped Still Striving album Nando’s.
- This past Saturday night, Jamie Foxx, Justin Long, Bryan Greenberg, and Ben Baller celebrated GGG (Gennady Golovkin) with Chivas Regal Ultis after his highly-anticipated fight against Canelo Alvarez.
- Brunette bombshell Emily Ratajkowski was spotted at LAX with her AWAY Travel cases in tow. The model turned heads in a casual ensemble spotting a ball sweats showcasing her toned physique.
- William H Macy and Felicity Huffman (pictured below) at Backstage Creations Giving Suite at the Emmys enjoying Kombucha Cleanse, Exclusive Traveler Club, Izumio, Ferrari Trento, Suzhou Tourism, Wolverine, Canyon Ranch, Delsey Luggage and more in the Josh Johnson Home designed lounge benefiting the Television Academy Foundation.
Article continues below advertisement
- RHOBH sisters Kyle and Kim Richards visited Skydog Sanctuary, a rescue home for at-risk mustangs, for an event to highlight their volunteer program in Malibu, CA.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs gives Steve Forbes a big wet one and Warren Buffett sings a duet with Stevie Wonder at the Forbes’ Centennial Celebration which took place at Pier Sixty in NYC and gathered over 800 guests.
- Global Superstar, Fergie, premieres her first visual album, Double Dutchess: Seeing Double, the Visual Experience at iPic Theaters in New York on Wednesday.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson relies on Pepcid to help him enjoy an al fresco meal with a friend, free of heartburn.
- Emma Myles posed for a photo at LIVARI’s runway debut benefiting non-profit organization Cool Effect during New York Fashion Week.
- J Balvin Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month with U.S. Energía Tour Presented by Buchanan's Whisky.
- Felicity Huffman speaks at the Renew Life Probiotics Power Your Potential panel about the benefits of a healthy gut including immune health, mood, memory, energy, sleep and more at Gansevoort Park Ave NYC.
- Country singer and U.S. Veteran Craig Morgan and his dog, Creed, attended the first-ever Eukanuba Performance Games Saturday, Sept. 16th in Wilmington, Ohio.
- Mark Wahlberg dives in and explores marine life in front of conservation leaders from around the world at the grand opening of Johnny Morris’ Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium in Springfield, MO.
- Entourage star Adrian Grenier spent the night celebrating at The VNYL’s first birthday party. In the company of the East Village hotspot’s friends, family and industry crowd, Adrian (also The VNYL’s music director), enjoyed listening to the live band performing and toasted to the restaurant’s successful first year in business. Just up the street, Brooklyn Beckham was spotted enjoying a night of Mexican fare at his favorite neighborhood taqueria, Street Taco.
- Carmelo Anthony and Christian Slater hugged it out while Haute Living hosted an intimate dinner for Christian Slater on Tuesday night at Esther & Carol in NYC presented by Dior Homme.
- Real Housewives of New York star Luann de Lesseps and manager Agnes Stepnik at Kellari Taverna in NYC on Wednesday.
- CLUELESS star Elisa Donovan ("Amber") (pictured below) attended DIVE IN THEATRE screening of CLUELESS at Skybar at Mondrian Los Angeles, as part of their new Monday night poolside movie series. Guests, also including style expert Daniel Musto, sipped on poolside cocktails under the stars as they cozied up with fleece blankets and snacked on IPS gourmet popcorn.
- TV Personality and celebrity event planner Nema Kamar hosted Nema’s Boom Boom Room in NYC with performances by Stacy Barthe (who writes for Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Beyoncé), Jermaine Elliot and Elle B.
- Mission Belt is seen on celebs including Stephanie Beatriz, Anthony Anderson, Marcus Scribner, Miss J Alexander and others at GBK's Emmy's gifting suite last week. For every celeb that tried on a belt during the event, Mission Belt is donating a belt to those who have been affected by Hurricane Harvey.
- Last Thursday, at Innovative Dining Group’s Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood, the talented cast and director of the latest box office thriller, IT, came together with family and friends to enjoy a festive family style dinner.
- Hot new couple G-Eazy and Halsey were spotted hand in hand enjoying a night out at West Hollywood hotspot, CATCH LA.
- Santa Monica's Montana Ave. was busy with Arnold Schwarzenegger grabbing dinner at R&D kitchen, a solo Jennifer Garner grabbing her caffeine fix at Cafe Luxxe and celeb fitness guru Charlene Ciardiello grabbing a juice at Kreation Juice.
- Actors Judd Nelson and Bruce Davison giving a standing ovation to actors Tanna Frederick and Robert Standley and director Carl Weathers after a stellar performance of Danny And The Deep Blue Sea.
- Rachel McCord signing a copy of her book Slay The Fame Game at Ron Robinson for her pals RHOOC Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley.
- Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay and her fiancé Bryan Abasolo having a sushi date at Blue Fin in Times Square.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend tweeting at each other after Chrissy Postmated herself 25 bottles of A1 steak sauce and John got a notification about it on his phone because like everything else - they share a Postmates account.
- Pop legend Phil Collins held auditions yesterday in Miami at Estefan Kitchen for his Little Dreams Foundation and awarded 6 lucky winners the chance to be mentored by him. Along with his son drummer Nic Collins, wife Orianne and singer Betty Wright, Phil graciously sat through 30 auditions only giving positive feedback and praise to the star struck pint sized contestants.
- Lorraine Bracco and SATC author Candace Bushnell joined Audrey Gruss at the launch of her fragrance, hope – the Uplifting Fragrance, at Saks 5th 100% of profits from the perfumes sales will be donated to Hope for Depression Research Foundation, which will which will use the funds to research the origins, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of depression.
- Jenna Dewan Tatum (pictured below) seen sippin’ on KeVita's new Blueberry Basil Kombucha on Thursday.
- Tamron Hall, Restaurateur Drew Nieporent, Mack-Cali CEO Mike DeMarco, Hospitality Alliance CEO Kevin Lillis, frequent Chopped judge Amanda Freitag, Little Beet owner Franklin Becker, and Two-Twelve founder Scott Feldman celebrated Chef Leah Cohen and husband and business partner, Ben Byruch’s opening of Piggyback Bar at Harborside in Jersey City, NJ on Tuesday evening.
- Celebrity DJ Paul Oakenfold, ChefDance CEO Mimi Kim & Lifetime Achievement award Recipient Moby, spotted enjoying the WeedMaps Lounge inside the Electronic Music Awards Night before VIP Party Hosted by ChefDance.
- Musical artist, Inas X was spotted at the Sherri Hill Fashion show during NYFW sitting across from Jamie Foxx.
- Kourtney Kardashian kept hydrated with JUST water as she ran errands in Studio City on Thursday.
- Actor Dennis Quaid dined after the Emmys on Sunday at sbe's Katsuya at L.A. Live in downtown Los Angeles with a female guest, enjoying various sushi rolls and black cod.
- Last Friday, Issa Rae, creator of YouTube web series Awkward Black Girl, had a surprise party with friends to celebrate her booking the Cover Girl contract at sbe’s Doheny Room in Los Angeles.
- Pro skateboarders Nyjah Huston and Leticia Bufoni and Pro Surfers Filipe Toledo and Gabriel Medina were seen having a good time at Nightingale in Los Angeles last Saturday.
- The glam app and byrdie beauty U.K. hosted a three-day VIP lounge at London fashion week featuring a panel with founder Cara Santana.
- Mila Kunis was spotted earlier this week wearing True Religion while out and about in Los Angeles. The actress kept it casual pairing a striped long sleeve shirt with her Collette Skinny Womens Jean($199).
- Pia Mia looked chic in a white ensemble as she celebrated her 21st birthday at Innovative Dining Group’s Katana in West Hollywood.
- Emma Kenney and Shanola Hampton (pictured below), stars of Shameless, relax with Burke Williams pampering at the GBK Pre-Emmys Award Celebrity Gift Lounge.