Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of September 8
- Danica Patrick partners with Excedrin® to discuss the impact migraines can have in the workplace in New York City.
- Serial entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis films the second season of The UPS Store Elevator Pitch YouTube series, which gives small business owners the chance to pitch their business to win $10,000 (debuting on Sept. 11).
- The Scott Brothers goof off at Lowe’s while promoting their new Scott Living furniture line.
- Rod Stewart, wife Alana and daughter Kimberly, along with a few close family friends, enjoyed an intimate dinner to celebrate Sean Stewart's 37th birthday at Hollywood hotspot CATCH LA.
- Mark Ronson performed a set at the Beach Club at Gurney’s Montauk before taking a 15-minute seaplane to Newport, RI where he performed at the Pineapple Club at Gurney’s Newport – the newest resort for the Gurney’s brand – complete with undisturbed views of the Newport Bridge as the backdrop.
- Last Friday, Academy Award-nominated actress Rosie Perez was spotted enjoying the last days of summer with oysters, melon salad, and ceviche at STK Midtown. Perez stopped by the steakhouse with two friends around 11pm for a late-night bite.
- Alessandra Ambrosio's son, Noah Mazur seen wearing Camo Short Baggies by Jagged Culture at a Chili Cookoff in Malibu.
- Mario Lopez hosted Foxwoods Resort Casino's $1,000,000 Dream Slot Tournament Grand Finale.
- Spotted at Nick & Toni’s Labor Day week was Scarlett Johannson & Colin Jost on Wednesday holding hands and enjoying a late-night dinner and Billy Joel with the governor Andrew Cuomo on Saturday evening dining outside.
- Tamra Judge celebrating her 50th birthday with pals rocking a Hot Pink Mother Trucker & co. Birthday Babe cap.
- James Franco enjoys the 2017 US Open at the Grey Goose Suite.
- The Official HartBeat Weekend hosted by Kevin Hart kicked off at Marquee Nightclub in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on Friday night. The Marquee stage was loaded with A-list talent as both Usher and Ty Dolla $ign joined the comedian on stage and surprised the crowd with impromptu performances, treating guests to an unforgettable night.
- JustFabX Chloe Lukasiak partnered to launch her exclusive collection this September - aptly named, "Rocking Ballerina." Shop the collection online at justfab.com/chloe.
- Taylor Kitsch (pictured below) attended the screening of American Assassin presented by The Cinema Society and Saved Wines in New York City.
Article continues below advertisement
- Actor, producer and comedian Chris Tucker performed at Hard Rock Live at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Fla. last Saturday where fans enjoyed a night of nonstop laughter.
- Paris Jackson recently showed off some new ink on her SnapChat! Want to copy her design and look, but afraid of the commitment and pain? Enter inkbox (inkbox.com), a semi-permanent tattoo that looks and feels like the real thing, but only lasts 8-18 days! With over 400 tattoo designs available and new styles added every week, there’s something for everyone… without the commitment, and a fraction of the price ($19-$26).
- Amazon Prime Video and American Express hosted a special screening event for Season 2 of Tig Notaro’s comedy series, ONE MISSISSIPPI, for New York's LGBT Film & Media Arts Organization, NewFest. The evening began with a brief opening by NewFest Executive Director Robert Kushner followed by actress and writer Tig Notaro, who introduced the first two episodes of the upcoming season. The screening concluded with a Q&A session with Notaro and actor John Rothman moderated by ABC’s Robin Roberts, followed by an intimate reception for guests.
- Nick and Vanessa Lachey attended the ABC’s Dancing with the Stars season 25 cast announcement event at Planet Hollywood Times Square on Wednesday. Nick will be partnered with Peta Murgatroyd and Vanessa with Maks Chmerkovskiy.
- Following the IT movie premiere at Hollywood’s TCL Chinese Theatre, Dancing With The Stars alum, Derek Hough, headed over to Avenue Los Angeles with a few friends.
- Top real estate agent Ryan Serhant (Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing: New York) spotted in Manhattan filming his new Bravo show – Sell It Like Serhant.
- Christina Milian and her daughter, Violet Madison Nash, helped kickoff Care Bears’ #ShareYourCare Day in Los Angeles, CA.
- Odell Beckham Jr. went undercover as a Head & Shoulders “massage therapist” at the Shoulders of Greatness Spa, surprising fans with scalp and shoulder massages. Watch the video here to see the reactions.
- Ashley Olsen joined designer Alison Chemla, of fine jewelry brand Alison Lou, to celebrate her upcoming MAMA MIA Collection launching this Holiday.
- Naomi Campbell, Hailey Baldwin, Suki Waterhouse, Sofia Richie, Winnie Harlow, Cardi B, Gwendoline Christie, Teyana Taylor, Dylan Sprouse, Pamela Anderson and more attended the Pat McGrath Labs Mothership Ball held on Wednesday in New York City.
- New mom Ciara makes a fashionable appearance walking out of 1 Hotel Central Park in head-to-toe Tom Ford on her way to the designer’s runway show during New York Fashion Week.
- Skai Jackson (pictured below) visits a California school with No Kid Hungry to share why eating a healthy breakfast is important.
- Actress Charlize Theron keeping it cool this Labor Day weekend at the Malibu Fair with her Mini Kane STATE Bag.
- Urban Decay face Nicole Richie stirring up trouble at the UD Headquarters in Newport Beach, CA.
- American Idol Winner Nick Fradiani records new music in the studio for his upcoming EP release Where We Left Off, available October 13th.
- Bombshell and style icon Sharon Stone stole the show while out in Rome today proving once again that she keeps getting better with time. The star was all smiles as she showed off her figure, pairing her body-hugging black maxi dress featuring a plunging neckline with THE handbag style of the season, the Mandala Canteen Crossbody by The Sak.
- Vanessa Hudgens was recently spotted wearing Parker Smith while grabbing coffee in Los Angeles over Labor Day Weekend. The actress looked comfortable and casual in Twisted Seam Skinny in Stallion ($158, parkersmith.com).
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling attended the Project Mc2Part 5 Netflix premiere at The London, West Hollywood with their daughters Lola and Stella.
- Tony Award-winning Hamilton star Renee Elise Goldsberry performed in an evening dubbed Broadway on the Park that was produced by Hank Lane of The Chosen Few at The Pierre Hotel.
- Nicole Richie and Selma Blair seen sipping on Belvedere Vodka cocktails while chatting to a pregnant Jessica Alba (who didn’t drink of course) at the exclusive Rachel Zoe Collection fashion week dinner party at Sunset Tower in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
- TV personality Andi Dorfman from The Bachelorette stayed at the ME Madrid hotel while visiting Spain’s capital this summer, where she checked out the newly renovated property and sipped drinks on its rooftop while taking in the views of the city.
- Matt Damon, Susan Sarandon and Steven Tyler enjoyed dinner at Antica Pesa restaurant in Rome’s Trastevere neighborhood after the Venice Film Festival, where they chatted with owner Francesco Panella and enjoyed the signature cacio e pepe pasta on Wednesday.
- Bella and Gigi Hadid, Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Nicki Minaj, Naomi Campbell and Emir Bahadir seen at the exclusive Mert & Marcus book release party at Ian Schrager’s Public Hotel in NYC.
- Model Sara Sampaio toasts #HoneyDeuce Season in the Grey Goose Suite at the US Open.
- Last night Hollywood's hottest ran the red carpet at the Nordstrom Supper Suite at STK to kick of the festival. Ladies were flocking for Papillion star Charlie Hunnam (pictured below) and Call Me By Your Name star Armine Hammer. Both hunky stars worked the room and happily took photos with eager fans. Everyone was in high spirits while nibbling on STK’s delicious bites and sipping Grey Goose cocktails.