Charlie Sheen is making sure to give back to the community through his highly-anticipated live show “My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option." The actor just announced he would be adding raffle prizes on his tour, proceeds of which he will donate to the Celebrities for Charity Foundation. So how much are the tickets and what are the "winnings"?
Raffle tickets are only two dollars and participants are eligible to win one huge grand prize:
• Winner and guest will enjoy two (2) premium seats to Charlie Sheen's "Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth" performance (Fox Theater, Detroit, MI, April 2, 2011, 8:00 PM)
• Winner and guest will enjoy two (2) VIP backstage passes
• Winner and guest will hang out with Charlie at the VIP after-party
• Winner and guest will receive a gift bag with various tour SWAG
• Winner and guest will receive round-trip air transportation from any international airport in the world
• Winner and guest will enjoy two (2) nights hotel accommodations in Detroit (Friday, April 1, 2011 & Saturday, April 2, 2011, single room, double occupancy)
• Winner will receive a $500 allowance for ground transportation, meals, and other expenses
• Winner will receive a cash prize in the amount of $907.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($750) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($157.50)
Charlie of course Tweeted at fans, writing:
"#fastball: a chance to own the "win" in winning..! look in the mirror. ignite your warrior. follow my lead." along with the link to his Raffle Tickets page — Charlie Sheen's WINNING for Charities Raffle.
The 45-year-old recently announced he would be adding five more legs on his tour including, Cleveland, Columbus, NYC, Connecticut, Boston.