Fans hoping for a fairy-tale ending to this year’s The Bachelor may get exactly what they want. In the new issue of OK! — on sale everywhere Thursday — we reveal what's next for Jake Pavelka and Ali Fedotowsky after putting their love on hold. The star-crossed couple melted into each other’s arms in a secret reunion behind the scenes at the dramatic Feb. 13 taping of ABC’s The Bachelor: Women Tell All in L.A. And it was every bit as romantic as their fans wished it would be.
“They both held each other as long as they could and had their arms wrapped completely around each other, not letting go,” a witness confides to OK!.
• Inside their secret reunion!
• The truth about their hotel hookup — did it really happen?
• Jake's still in love with her, too!
• How he'll win her back!
• What you don't know about Ali's past... OK! reveals!
ALSO IN THE NEW ISSUE OF OK!:
• Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: All the details of their family trip to Venice!
• Tiger Woods: Despite the golfer's tearful public apology, his wife, Elin Nordegren, feels betrayed again.
• Vancouver Olympics: A look at the country's hottest Olympic couples, including star skier Lindsey Vonn and her husband, Thomas Vonn.
• Ashlee Simpson-Wentz gives OK! her lasting impressions!
• Fashion extravaganza! OK! reveals fall's hottest looks from Calvin Klein, Badgley Mischka and Ralph Lauren. Plus: Whitney Port weighs in on four upcoming trends, and Kim Kardashian explains the influences behind the bebe line she designed with her sisters.