She’s done it before, and she’s ready to do it again! In the new issue of OK!, on sale everywhere Thursday, we reveal Angelina Jolie‘s plans to bring home a baby from Syria, even if Brad Pitt isn’t quite ready to be a dad to kid No. 7!
Back when Angelina was still married to ex Billy Bob Thornton in 2001, she adopted son Maddox — legally, by herself, as a spokesman for the Immigration and Naturalization Service in D.C. confirmed that “only [Angelina’s] name [was] on the [adoption] papers.”
While Brad has said he wants a “soccer team” of kids, he’s now telling friends he’s not quite ready for another baby. However, his partner Angie is very ready and is preparing to bring home a little girl from Syria — a move that could result in an almighty showdown in their already strained relationship.
Though Angie, 34, has made no secret of her desire to “have more kids — one way or another,” an insider tells OK! that her single-minded mission has caused a major rift with Brad. “He has made it clear that six children are more than he can handle,” the source says. “The idea of one more seemed ludicrous, but Angie is determined to complete her rainbow family.”
ALSO IN THE NEW OK!:
• Jessica Simpson: The country star sheds even more weight! Learn how she’s working out and slimming down.it out and slimming down.
• Fergie and Josh Duhamel: The couple chills out together in Atlanta amids reports of infidelity.
• TV’s Hottest Vampires: OK! reviews the sexiest suckers of all time!
• Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: What’s new with the two as the cast of New Moon goes into promotion overdrive.
• Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner: Take that, Kanye West and Joe Jonas! The country cutie wows the SNL audience by dissing her detractors — and blows a kiss to her new boyfriend.