Filming in Miami with her sisters, Kim Kardashian has been turning heads with her firm physique. "Kim has been in her bikini for a week while in Miami — that's the perfect motivation to stay fit," a source close to Kim tells OK!.
Having admitted in the past that she's "not good at dieting," Kim, 29, recently switched her habits. After losing almost 20 pounds since last summer, she's determined to keep her stunning new 114-pound shape.
"I need to start eating better because it's just healthy," Tweeted the reality star on Feb. 17. Since then, she's switched to a low-carb diet, continued taking QuickTrim's Extreme Burn supplements and made time for three to five workouts every week.
FOR MORE DIETS THAT WORK, INCLUDING KIM'S SHAKE RECIPE AND BRITNEY SPEARS' FUN DANCE WORKOUTS, CHECK OUT THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! — ON SALE EVERYWHERE THURSDAY!
ALSO IN THE NEW ISSUE OF OK!:
Spring Diet Special:
• Body after baby: Gisele Bundchen, Padma Lakshmi and Ellen Pompeo: How they slimmed down after pregnancy.
• Kim Kardashian: Her hot body secrets. Showing off her amazing bikini bod in Miami, Kim shares her new recipe for diet success.
• Kirstie Alley’s slimdown: Find out what’s helping the reality star shed the pounds.
• Diets that work: Get your best body ever! Easy, delicious recipes. Get a sexy butt and flat tummy by summer!
• Salma Hayek’s diet secrets and how Britney Spears got her figure back.
Sandra Bullock: Jesse James’ daughter Sunny begs Sandra: Mommy come home!
Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet: Are they secret lovers? The newly single actress has grown closer to her former co-star.
Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz: Working together has brought the exes close again but where does that leave JT’s girlfriend Jessica Biel?
Also in this issue: Britney Spears’ family stress; Kendra Wilkinson Baskett will wait for another baby; Stylish mom Jessica Alba pairs glamorous accessories and funky finds to create and eclectic mix; V star Laura Vandervoort brings out her feminine side with fresh makeup looks for spring.