From working moms like Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie to stars looking to lose baby weight like Victoria Beckham, or starlets just trying to maintain a killer figure like LeAnn Rimes, Hollywood's ladies all have their ways of slimming down. But are some of their diets too extreme? Who eats baby food to stay slim? Who has 190-calorie meals? Find out in this week's new issue of OK! — on sale everywhere Thursday!
ALSO IN THE NEW OK!:
• Brad Pitt: The truth about Brad’s mystery woman: Her name is Lara Marsden — a sexually provocative Brit who’s serving as his assistant — and driving Angelina Jolie nuts.
• Kim Kardashian: Inside Kim’s fairy-tale wedding to Kris Humphries. The reality star gave up the single life with a celebration worthy of royalty. Plus: How the bride dropped two dress sizes.
• Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds: They still say they’re just friends, but after a Wyoming getaway, Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds appear to be closer than ever .
• Elin Nordegren: Elin Nordegren has found love again with investment tycoon Jamie Dingmans. But he may be a bigger player than her ex Tiger Woods. Is Elin headed for heartbreak again?
• Russell Armstrong: The suicide of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Russell has left those closest to him wondering why his death happened.
• Summer to Fall: Stars like Emma Roberts and Kate Bosworth how to layer your favorite warm-weather wear into Fall
• Beauty skin care: OK! celebrates the softest, sexiest and most-glowing skin in Hollywood, from Cameron Diaz’s gams to Halle Berry’s ageless face!