The highly-anticipated Dancing With the Stars cast has been revealed! During ABC’s Bachelor Pad, DWTS co-hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke confirmed the celebs who will be putting on their dancing shoes for season 11!
Most of the reports leading up to tonight's unveiling were correct and the star-studded cast vying for the coveted mirror ball trophy sure won't disappoint.
1. Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol Palin
2. Former Hills star Audrina Patridge
3. Dirty Dancing star Jennifer Grey
4. Comedian Margaret Cho
5. R&B star Brandy
1. Jersey Shore star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
2. Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner
3. Former Laker Rick Fox
4. Former Baywatch star David Hasselhoff
5. That's So Raven actor Kyle Massey
6. Singer Michael Bolton
Both Michaels weren’t present for the announcement, but the rest of the cast joined Tom and Brooke as they announced the news!
"I have been a fan since day one and love the show. I am very excited about being part of it now," Florence told Entertainment Tonight.
Season 11 of Dancing With the Stars premieres on Monday, September 20 at 8 p.m.. Results shows will air on Tuesdays at 9 p.m..