Earlier in the week, we indicated Taylor Armstrong received death threats via Twitter. Well, thanks to the hard working FBI, they've already identified a suspect!
OK! NEWS: TAYLOR ARMSTRONG RECEIVES SCARY DEATH THREATS ON TWITTER Here's what went down: On January 29, Taylor received a Twitter message by @Hardboiledeggs which indicated, "see u on February 7 ill be there with a book and a rope so i can kidnap u." Taylor responded, "Don't ever contact me again." Stakes got higher and even more scary when the perpetrator mentioned her daughter, Kennedy. Since then, the ominous Twitter account has been deleted and law enforcement officials told RadarOnline the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star will have increased security during her February 7 book signing in New Jersey. OK! NEWS: TAYLOR ARMSTRONG SPEAKS UP FOR KIM RICHARDS A source close to the situation told the site the anonymous Twitterer is no longer anonymous — in fact, it's a teen girl from New Jersey. "The FBI has identified a suspect that made the threats, they know who it is. The suspect doesn't live in California, and the public will be shocked to learn who it is. Taylor and Kennedy are safe and secure."
- 'I'm So Neutral': Taylor Armstrong Weighs in on 'RHOBH' Costars Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky's Shocking Separation
- Taylor Armstrong Confesses Late Husband Russell May Have Taken His Own Life After Getting Into Business With the 'Wrong People'
- Taylor Armstrong Wanted to Join 'RHOC' to Show 'There's Life After Domestic Abuse'