Miley Cyrus already rocks a rather edgy beauty look by habit, so the punk atmosphere was really right up her alley. We'll never forget the moment when she cut off her tresses and debuted the faux-hawk pixie.
At the Met Ball, Miley stayed true to the theme like a party champ. She donned a spiky 'do with help from Oribe and a long-sleeved mesh gown. We call the vision the rockstar à la Miley. Check out this how-to so that you can get the Oribe look at home!
- To start, put a bit of the Oribe Original Pomade in your dry hair and flat iron.
- Spray in the Dry Texturizing Spray at the roots of your hair. This will give you a lift for the spiky look Miley wears.
- Now it's time for the work of art! Spike up your hair with your hands.
- Use the Sculpting Cream to slick back the sides of your hair. Notice how all the drama is on the top of Miley's head? This will get you that look.
- Take Oribe's Rock Hard Gel and apply it at only the tips of the hair. This will keep it standing up tall!
Will you try out Miley's look? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.