Let's be honest, sometimes parts of the Oscars can get a little...boring. So it's pretty great when something out of the ordinary unfolds on-screen. Were you watching when any of these memorable Academy Awards moments went down?
2. David Niven kept his cool when a streaker ran across the stage at the 1974 Academy Awards. "Isn't it fascinating to think that probably the only laugh that man will ever get in his life is by stripping off and showing his shortcomings?" joked the actor and novelist.
3. It was impossible to keep Roberto Benigni from jumping across the top of seats after his film Life is Beautiful won Best Foreign Language Film in 1999. He also took home the trophy for Best Actor.
- Margot Robbie Responds to Shocking 'Barbie' Oscars Snub: 'No Way to Feel Sad When You Know You're This Blessed'
- Chris Rock Went to Counseling After 'Humiliating' Will Smith Slap, Leslie Jones Reveals: 'It Really Affected Him'
- Robert Blake's Son Condemns Jimmy Kimmel For Making Insensitive Joke About Late Father At 2023 Oscars: 'It Landed Like A Thud'
5. Ben Stiller really got into the spirit of the evening at the 2010 Oscars when he awarded the trophy for Best Makeup dressed up as an Avatar.
Which past Oscar moment do you remember the most? Tell us in the comments below or on Twitter @OKMagazine
More Videos We Think You Need to See: