
"It's Complicated"--Not Cancelled

Aug. 26 2008, Published 11:58 a.m. ET
E!, the network behind Denise Richards' reality show It's Complicated, is firing back at reports claiming the show was cancelled because of lackluster ratings.
In a statement to OK!, a rep for E! said, "The show has not been cancelled--The series has performed well for the network and decisions are still being made regarding a second season."
Earlier reports today claimed Richard's show got the axe for failing to impress audiences.
- Denise Richards Says She Feels Like 'Myself Again' After B----- Implant Revision Surgery: 'Can't Wait for Bikini Season!'
- Denise Richards Claims Ex Aaron Phypers Trashed Their 6-Bedroom Mansion in Shocking Photos Presented to Judge
- Denise Richards Blasts Ex Aaron Phypers After Having 'S-----' Drama-Filled Summer
Want OK! each day? Sign up here!
Denise allegedly received flack from viewers over her potty-mouthed ways in front of her children. And Sam and Lola's appearances on the show were hotly contested by ex-husband Charlie Sheen in court last year.