It seems that time does not, in fact, heal all wounds, at least where Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie are concerned. Five years after Brad Pitt left Jen to be with Angie — and subsequently raise six children with her — OK! has learned that the bad blood between the actresses has only gotten worse.
The A-list enemies were set to come face to face at the Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills on Jan. 17, but shockingly, the usually brazen Angie came down with a case of cold feet.
While the official word at press time was that Angie, 34, and Brad, 47, wouldn’t be attending because the actor wasn’t personally nominated for his film Inglourious Basterds (the movie is, however, up for Best Motion Picture, Screenplay and Director awards), a source tells OK! the truth is that Angie does not want to see Jen — and that being in the same room with her is Angie’s worst nightmare!
“Angie knows everyone would be looking for any interaction with Jen,” a source says. “As strong as she may look, she’s actually very scared of Jen.”
- Jennifer Aniston Shines in Body-Hugging Silver Gown at 2024 SAG Awards
- 'It Doesn't Look Like Her': Kyle Richards Leaves Fans Confused After Sharing Blurry and Grainy Photo With Jennifer Aniston From 2024 People's Choice Awards
- Jennifer Aniston Calls Adam Sandler 'One of the Most Loyal Friends You Could Ever Have' While Honoring Him at 2024 PCAs
FOR THE COMPLETE STORY ON THE FEUD BETWEEN JEN AND ANGELINA, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! — ON SALE EVERYWHERE THURSDAY!
Also in this issue:
• Exclusive details on how new moms Kourtney Kardashian and Kendra Wilkinson are dealing with first-time motherhood.
• Everything you need to know about Carrie Underwood's wedding!
• Inside Jersey Shore's Ronnie and Sammi's romantic NYC getaway
...and all the latest news, gossip and photos!