- Kylie's Daughter Stormi Looks All Grown Up With Hoops, A Handbag, & A Cell Phone
- Britney Spears Shares Gruesome Video Of The Moment She Broke Her Foot While Dancing
- Tristan Thompson Trolled By Fans After Posting Adorable Pic Of Son Prince
- Royal Scare: Students At Prince George's School Being Tested For Coronavirus
- Reza Throws Shade At Former BFF MJ For Ignoring His 'Very Expensive' Baby Gift
Jennifer Hudson has long been dogged by reports of diva behavior, but sources say she took it to a new level as a coach on The Voice UK. The Oscar winner insisted on having an interior designer redecorate her dressing room, asking that it be painted twice. “she didn’t like the first color,” an insider says — and having furniture and lighting replaced, including installing a chandelier. “The designer made many visits, carting around loads of stuff, and they spent ages obsessing over candles, rugs and other finishing touches.” “Jennifer probably devoted more time to redoing the room than she actually spent in it!”
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!