trending in NEWS
- Leah Messer Throws Shade At Jenelle Evans For Burning Kailyn's Peace Offering
- Carrie Underwood's Husband Mike Fisher Just Became An American Citizen!
- Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of March 22nd
- WATCH: Priyanka Chopra Gives Lukewarm Denial Of Meghan Markle Feud
- Tamera Mowry Say She And Tia 'Would Cry At Night’ Because Of Relentless Bullying...
Kate Hudson Is All Too Familiar With Child Custody Battle!
Kate Hudson & Chris Robinson ended their seven-year marriage in 2007, Kate and the Black Crowes front man opted to share custody of their then-2-year-old son, Ryder. All was amicable until this past February, when Chris suddenly filed in California Superior Court to reopen the agreement. Both parents will undergo interviews to determine where Ryder, should live and what his visitation schedule should be. Kate who also has a son, Bingham, with ex-fiancé and Muse singer Matthew Bellamy, will have to foot the $7,500 bill for the court evaluation.
- Kate Hudson