trending in NEWS
- Justin Theroux Walks Through NYC Alone Amid Laura Harrier Dating Rumors
- Tom Hanks' Son Chet Hanks Blames Drugs For His Use Of The N Word
- Denise Richards Cuddles Up Next To Another Man In Walmart
- Money, Custody & More: Here Are The Terms Of Anna Faris And Chris Pratt's Divorce
- Carey Mulligan Had The SWEETEST Reaction To BFF Prince Harry's Baby News
Kate Hudson Is All Too Familiar With Child Custody Battle!
Kate Hudson & Chris Robinson ended their seven-year marriage in 2007, Kate and the Black Crowes front man opted to share custody of their then-2-year-old son, Ryder. All was amicable until this past February, when Chris suddenly filed in California Superior Court to reopen the agreement. Both parents will undergo interviews to determine where Ryder, should live and what his visitation schedule should be. Kate who also has a son, Bingham, with ex-fiancé and Muse singer Matthew Bellamy, will have to foot the $7,500 bill for the court evaluation.
- Kate Hudson