trending in NEWS
- Britney Spears Shares Gruesome Video Of The Moment She Broke Her Foot While Dancing
- Tristan Thompson Trolled By Fans After Posting Adorable Pic Of Son Prince
- Luann De Lesseps Compares Her Bikini Body To Jennifer Lopez's In Side-By-Side Pic
- Brielle Biermann Admits She Buys Makeup For Her 6-Year-Old Sister Kia Rose
- Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen Honor Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Tribute
Kate Hudson & Chris Robinson ended their seven-year marriage in 2007, Kate and the Black Crowes front man opted to share custody of their then-2-year-old son, Ryder. All was amicable until this past February, when Chris suddenly filed in California Superior Court to reopen the agreement. Both parents will undergo interviews to determine where Ryder, should live and what his visitation schedule should be. Kate who also has a son, Bingham, with ex-fiancé and Muse singer Matthew Bellamy, will have to foot the $7,500 bill for the court evaluation.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
- Kate Hudson