trending in NEWS
- Is Jason Duggar Courting? Fans Think The Now Legal Teen Is Next To Find A Spouse
- Gwyneth Paltrow Flashes Engagement Ring at ‘Avengers’ Premiere in Leggy Look: Pics...
- Meek Mill To Be Released From Prison Within The Hour
- Kanye West Shares Hilarious Snaps Of Him Playing Dolls With Daughter North
- New And Improved! The Top 15 Celebrity Plastic Surgeries Gone Right
Kate Hudson Is All Too Familiar With Child Custody Battle!
Kate Hudson & Chris Robinson ended their seven-year marriage in 2007, Kate and the Black Crowes front man opted to share custody of their then-2-year-old son, Ryder. All was amicable until this past February, when Chris suddenly filed in California Superior Court to reopen the agreement. Both parents will undergo interviews to determine where Ryder, should live and what his visitation schedule should be. Kate who also has a son, Bingham, with ex-fiancé and Muse singer Matthew Bellamy, will have to foot the $7,500 bill for the court evaluation.
- Kate Hudson