trending in NEWS
- Inside Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott’s Family Vacation With Daughter Stormi
- Jesse Williams Ordered To Pay Over $100,000 A Month To Ex-Wife
- Tim McGraw Scares Off Daughter’s Date By Covering Himself In Blood
- Nick Viall Speaks Out About Problems With ‘The Bachelorette’ Vetting Process
- Mike Meyers Hints That A New 'Austin Powers' Movie Is Happening
Kate Hudson Is All Too Familiar With Child Custody Battle!
Kate Hudson & Chris Robinson ended their seven-year marriage in 2007, Kate and the Black Crowes front man opted to share custody of their then-2-year-old son, Ryder. All was amicable until this past February, when Chris suddenly filed in California Superior Court to reopen the agreement. Both parents will undergo interviews to determine where Ryder, should live and what his visitation schedule should be. Kate who also has a son, Bingham, with ex-fiancé and Muse singer Matthew Bellamy, will have to foot the $7,500 bill for the court evaluation.
- Kate Hudson