- Kendra Wilkinson Baskett and Kourtney Kardashian: The new moms tell all about their romantic dates, hot sex lives and how their men are handling the big change. Kendra tells OK! that all guys should take after her husband, NFL player Hank Baskett, who’s been a great help since his son’s birth. And Kourtney’s friends say baby Mason’s arrival brought her closer to her often on-again, off-again beau, Scott Disick.
- Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie: Why Angelina won’t be making an appearance at the Golden Globes this year. The official word is that she and Brad Pitt won’t show because Brad’s film, Inglourious Basterds, wasn’t nominated for any awards — but some say Angelina is actually just avoiding Jen. Plus, Ian Halperin, author of Brangelina: The Untold Story, weighs in on the situation.
- Jersey Shore: Reality show stars Ronnie Magro and Sammi Giancola go on a special date in New York City and talk romance with OK!.
- Carrie Underwood: OK! brings you all the details about the country music superstar’s upcoming wedding to NHL player Mike Fisher, including how the hockey pro proposed and Carrie’s dream wedding gown.
- Fashion: Team OK! expert and fashion designer Charlotte Ronson shows how to transform beloved-but-tired basics into a fresh wardrobe.
- Plus: Simon Cowell says he’s leaving American Idol; NBC announces that The Jay Leno Show will be pulled from its 10 p.m. slot (as of Feb. 12) and may be moved back to its old 11:35 p.m. air time; Elin Nordegren stays strong for her children; Twilight’s Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson may have been spotted holding hands on a beach during their New Year’s vacation. E!’s Giuliana Rancic reviews the most unforgettable Golden Globes gowns. Team OK! expert and yoga enthusiast Trudie Styler reveals five reasons why yoga has never been hotter. Find out what beauty tricks stars like Drew Barrymore and Jennifer Lopez use to get a gorgeous winter look.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!