Lunchtime Lowdown: Miley Cyrus Shows Off Chest Tattoo; Justin Bieber Reaches 6 Million Twitter Followers
• Miley Cyrus' chest tattoo makes an appearance at MTV's EMAs. (Huffington Post)
• Justin Bieber reaches 6 million Twitter followers. (MTV News)
• Jessica Alba's home in Beverly Hills is on the market. Any takers? (Celebuzz)
• Jason Mraz says the Jonas Brothers' "Introducing Me" sounds like his "I'm Yours," but calls theirs "a horror of a tune." (PopEater)
• Gwyneth Paltrow to form a band with husband Chris Martin... when "hell freezes over." (PopSugar)
- Hilary Duff Called Out for Admitting She Follows Gwyneth Paltrow's Morning Fasting Routine: 'I Starve Off My Hunger'
- Meghan McCain Ruthlessly Drags Gwyneth Paltrow & Meghan Trainor's 'Vulgar' Sex Confessions
- Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Shocking Reason She Once Turned Leonardo DiCaprio Down: 'He Tried Back in the Day'