Got an extra few million in your back pocket? Great! You can use it to buy one of these celebrities’ extravagant homes and replicate their luxurious lifestyles.
Now for the hard part: Should you pick Nicolas Cage's extravagant haunted house in the French Quarter or Whitney Houston’s eccentric geometric home in New Jersey?
OK! is here to help by making it easy for you to live like a star, or even just next door to one! Take a peek into the lives of celebrities with OK!’s list of the hottest celeb properties on the housing market, courtesy of the real estate site Zillow.com.
Get your exclusive look at the luxurious homes and then read all about them on Zillow’s blog by clicking on the photo.
1. Whitney Houston went through a crazy downfall—but her house is still standing! The $2.5 million geometric home was the set of the reality TV show Being Bobby Brown which documented Whitney’s crazy life with her now ex-husband Bobby Brown.
2. What does $55 million get you for a home? A gigantic Colorado ranch spread over 11,600 acres full of mountains, lakes, rivers, a sporting clay course, a renovated dance hall, a horse barn, a working horse ranch, a main staff office and more. Oh, and you can tell everyone that former golf star Greg Norman used to kick it back here.
- 10 Best Documentaries About Celebrities: From Taylor Swift's 'Miss Americana' to Pamela Anderson's 'Pamela, a Love Story'
- Sharon Osbourne Claims Whitney Houston Accused Her of 'Trying to F---' Bobby Brown 20 Years Ago
- Listen: Candace Owens Releases Shocking Audio Of Kim Kardashian Calling Ex Ray J A 'Sick Human Being'
3. Following in the footsteps of other Real Housewives, Danielle Staub has put her $1.45 million custom-built home on the market. Can you think of better way to get the inside scoop of a Housewife’s home life? The home includes a gym, cabana and, yes, a tanning room. Surprise, surprise.
4. A bachelor pad is no longer necessary once you’re married to Khloe Kardashian. Lamar Odom’s home comes with 5 bedrooms, a swimming pool with a spa, a custom-made bar and a spectacular view of downtown L.A. Lamar is looking to sell his place for $2,399,000. You know, so he can have some pocket change.
5. Want ‘ghost-front’ property? For $3.55 million, you get Nicolas Cage’s gorgeous French Quarter “LaLaurie Mansion” which just so happens to be the most haunted house in America! Don’t worry Cage didn’t get spooked out of the house, he just happens to owe the IRS more than $6.6 million in income taxes.