BREAKING NEWS
OK LogoNEWS

Nick Nolte's House Fire

2008__10__17209.jpg

Oct. 7 2008, Published 9:54 a.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to XShare to Email

This morning in Malibu., Nick Nolte's house caught fire, causing him to suffer smoke inhalatiton and abrasions, TMZ reports. 

When fireighters arrived on the scene, Nick's house was burning while he tried to put out the flames himself. According to TMZ, the fire was started in a bedroom and caused by an electrical malfunction.

A statement from Nick Nolte's rep regarding the fire at his Malibu home today, obtained by Extra, confirms the fire, saying, "There was an electrical fire at Nick Nolte's house today. No one was injured and there was no structural damage to the house. Mr. Nolte is grateful to the Malibu Fire Department and Sherriff's Department for their quick response and assistance."

MORE ON:
nick nolte
Article continues below advertisement
Advertisement

Want OK! each day? Sign up here!

More From OK! Magazine

    Opt-out of personalized ads

    © Copyright 2024 OK!™️. A DIVISION OF MYSTIFY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. OK! is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.