Divorce drama nearly derailed Kim Kardashian's plans to become a mother — but lately, she's been telling friends that it will still happen, possibly twice! Kim is moving ahead with plans to adopt a baby from overseas and is also thinking about becoming pregnant — this year!
After Kim, 31, dissolved her marriage to Kris Humphries, 27, in October, she feared that her dream of having children would never come true. For the girl who always fantasized about being a mother at the center of a large, boisterous family, it was a heartbreaking blow.
"At this moment in my life, I feel like maybe I'm not supposed to have kids and all that," she said dejectedly right after the split.
It's taken months, but Kim has finally made moves to rebuild her life her own way — which means exploring her options for adopting as a single parent without delay. She would like to adopt a baby from Armenia.
FOR MORE ON KIM'S BABY PLANS AND WHAT THIS MEANS FOR KANYE WEST, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK!, ON SALE NOW!
MORE IN THIS ISSUE OF OK!:
• Jennifer Aniston lays down the law with Justin Theroux: It’s me or your ex!
• Plastic surgery talk swirls after Taylor Swift is spotted looking more filled-out.
• Casper Smart tells friends he’s planning to dump Jennifer Lopez by summer’s end! Is J.Lo headed for heartbreak?
• OK! gets an exclusive look at Pauly D’s home away from the Jersey Shore, the Palms Las Vegas.
• Wedding update: Brad Pitt has finally convinced Angelina Jolie to gain weight for the big day.
For more on Kim's baby plans, check out this video from SheKnows.com:
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!