Getting out the door and where you want to go with a little one can be…errr…rough at times, so finding the right gear that helps make hitting the town with baby easier is always welcome. Here are some of my current loves for keeping baby safe and happy.
• When baby wants his bottle, he usually wants it now, no easy feat while you’re anywhere but home. Enter Mixie, the very first baby formula bottle that you can fix at home and mix later when Junior is ready to chug. So genius!
• If your big kid is anything like my three year old, he treats any road trip or errand run as though it should be a cruise ship buffet. He wants snacks, snacks and more snacks. Dr. Brown’s Snack-A-Pillar Stackable Snack & Dipping Cups are perfect for toting fruit, yogurt, crackers and anything else your kiddo desires with little risk of mess because the spill-proof cups have twist and lock lids.
- 'She's Breaking Barriers': Actress Bridgit Mendler Impresses Fans by Announcing She Adopted a Son and Is Launching a Space Program
- Kourtney Kardashian Fans Beg to See 3-Month-Old Son Rocky as She Shows Off His Stroller Backstage at Blink-182 Concert
- 'You're Such a D---!': Jon Stewart Tears Apart Tucker Carlson's Interview With Vladimir Putin: Watch
• Gisele Bundchen has been spotted carrying daughter Vivian in this Ergobaby carrier designed by guest designer and fellow supermodel Christy Turlington Burns, with proceeds to benefit her charity Every Mother Counts. Gorgeous baby gear for a cause? We’re so in!
• Car safety is incredibly important and the smarties at Britax have found a way to make their superior car seats even safer, with the Click Tight Installation System. No matter what type of seat belt system your vehicle has, Click Tight can be installed safely, securely and easily. Click Tight will be available in the Frontier 90 and Pinnacle 90 car seats, available in late May/early June.
What are your favorite on-the-go baby items? Let me know in the comments below, or tweet @OKMagazine.