Finally, it’s the end of the week and the glorious weekend is stretching out before us! Why not end the week with a laugh? OK! is here to help send off your weekday blues with a bit of humor based on what everyone’s been talking about! This week: 8 Reasons we’ll be late filing our taxes this year!
1. We were too depressed over the cancellation of All My Children and One Life to Live. Damn you, ABC!
2. That retching sound you hear? That’s us, hurling, after hearing Frederic Prinz von Anhalt claim that he and wife Zsa Zsa Gabor, 94, will have a baby together. There’s no way we’ll recover from this in time to file!
3. We were too busy celebrating the fact that, like us, Kim Kardashian wears spanx. Clearly this means we can spend the weekend (and tax day Monday) gorging on Oreos. Wahoo!
4. Our sadness over Paul McDonald‘s ouster on American Idol knows no depths. Would that there was an extension for reality TV mourning!
5. We were preoccupied with the grossness of Courteney Cox and David Arquette‘s Howard Stern interviews. Over share, much?
6. We lost track of time rocking out to Lady Gaga‘s “Judas.” Guess we’re just holy fools.
7. We saw the trailer for Cowboys & Aliens and got caught up marveling at the beauty of Daniel Craig‘s abs.
8. Uh, Gwyneth Paltrow’s cookbook is out. We have recipes to test, people!