Like father like son. Levi McConaughey definitely takes after his dad Matthew McConaughey, proudly showing his support for the Texas Longhorns. The adorable 19-month-old ran around yesterday in Malibu tiring his two grandmothers out and gearing up for the big game. Unfortunately, the Longhorns lost to Alabama in the BCS title game 37-21. That didn't stop Levi from heading out today as well with his grandmas in tow!
- Matthew McConaughey and Wife Camila Share Rare Photos of Son Livingston for His 11th Birthday
- Matthew McConaughey Was Estranged From His Mother for 8 Years as She Acted Like a 'Fan'
- Matthew McConaughey Defends His Mom 'Testing' Wife Camila Alves When They Started Dating: 'My Family Is Big on Initiation'
EXCLUSIVELY IN THE PAGES OF OK! — ON SALE EVERYWHERE NOW — KIM KARDASHIAN SHARES HER SECRETS FOR GETTING THIN AND STAYING IN SHAPE!
Also in this issue:
• Trouble in Paradise for Britney Spears
• Inside Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Romantic Getaway
• Jersey Shore's Snooki ditches the high hair and gets an amazing make-under!
• Kendra Wilkinson's family photos of newborn baby Hank
...and all the latest news, gossip and photos!