- Kaley Cuoco Celebrates BFF and Stylist Brad Goreski's Birthday in LA
- Watch: Jay Cutler (For Once) Does Something Sweet For Kristin On 'Very Cavallari'
- Trouble In Paradise? ARod and JLo Caught Arguing In The Street
- Find Out Who Is Opening At The 2018 'VMAs': Watch!
- Nick Jonas And His Parents Jet Off To India To Meet Priyanka Chopra's Family
Scarlett Johansson Is Using All Her Powers To Win Her Custody Battle!
Seems that Scarlett Johansson may need to channel her inner Black Widow to win daughter Rose, from her soon-to-be ex Romain Duriac. The couple, who wed in 2014, parted ways in January and worked out an informal co-parenting schedule. But on March 7, when Scarlett officially filed for divorce from the French journalist, she asked for primary custody of Rose. Romain reportedly intends to fight for the little girl and have her live with him in France, and some legal experts believe he’s got a shot, thanks to Scarlett’s hectic movie-star schedule. As of now, the blonde beauty is asking the public for privacy “out of respect for all working moms.”