- 'Forbes' Names Kendall Jenner As The Highest Paid Model of 2018
- She’s A Fighter! Papoose Shares Details Of Remy Ma’s Difficult Labor
- Olivia Culpo Struts Out Of A Meeting Looking Flawless
- Jennifer Garner Spends Time With Her Kids & Blows Off Steam At Boxing Class In LA
- Pete Davidson’s Ex-Girlfriend Cazzie David Just Landed A Book Deal
Scarlett Johansson Is Using All Her Powers To Win Her Custody Battle!
Seems that Scarlett Johansson may need to channel her inner Black Widow to win daughter Rose, from her soon-to-be ex Romain Duriac. The couple, who wed in 2014, parted ways in January and worked out an informal co-parenting schedule. But on March 7, when Scarlett officially filed for divorce from the French journalist, she asked for primary custody of Rose. Romain reportedly intends to fight for the little girl and have her live with him in France, and some legal experts believe he’s got a shot, thanks to Scarlett’s hectic movie-star schedule. As of now, the blonde beauty is asking the public for privacy “out of respect for all working moms.”