- 'Vanderpump Rules' Star Lala Kent Admits She Struggles With Alcohol
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Thoughts On Rival Lauren Conrad's Business Ventures
- Amy Schumer Confesses Her Husband Chris Fischer Is On The Autism Spectrum
- 'Teen Mom 2’ Star Javi Marroquin Reveals What It Was Like To Work With Briana
- Teddi Mellencamp Dishes On Sex Life With Husband Edwin Arroyave
Scarlett Johansson Is Using All Her Powers To Win Her Custody Battle!
Seems that Scarlett Johansson may need to channel her inner Black Widow to win daughter Rose, from her soon-to-be ex Romain Duriac. The couple, who wed in 2014, parted ways in January and worked out an informal co-parenting schedule. But on March 7, when Scarlett officially filed for divorce from the French journalist, she asked for primary custody of Rose. Romain reportedly intends to fight for the little girl and have her live with him in France, and some legal experts believe he’s got a shot, thanks to Scarlett’s hectic movie-star schedule. As of now, the blonde beauty is asking the public for privacy “out of respect for all working moms.”