- Teddi Mellencamp Shares Photo Of Post-Pregnancy Body Three Days After Giving Birth
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says She Regrets Her Role In ‘Shallow Hal’
- ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Stars Lil Scrappy & Bambi Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Kanye West Steps Out After Taylor Swift Throws Shade In New Music Video
- Watch! Snooki Works The Pole & Twerks At The Strip Club With 'Jersey Shore' Costars
Seems that Scarlett Johansson may need to channel her inner Black Widow to win daughter Rose, from her soon-to-be ex Romain Duriac. The couple, who wed in 2014, parted ways in January and worked out an informal co-parenting schedule. But on March 7, when Scarlett officially filed for divorce from the French journalist, she asked for primary custody of Rose. Romain reportedly intends to fight for the little girl and have her live with him in France, and some legal experts believe he’s got a shot, thanks to Scarlett’s hectic movie-star schedule. As of now, the blonde beauty is asking the public for privacy “out of respect for all working moms.”
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!