- Is Jason Duggar Courting? Fans Think The Now Legal Teen Is Next To Find A Spouse
- ‘Bachelor’ Creator Announces New Pageant-Style Dating Show ‘The Proposal’
- Gwyneth Paltrow Flashes Engagement Ring at ‘Avengers’ Premiere in Leggy Look: Pics...
- ‘Death By A Thousand Paper Cuts': Andy Cohen Teases ‘RHOBH’ Reunion
- Meek Mill To Be Released From Prison Within The Hour
Scarlett Johansson Is Using All Her Powers To Win Her Custody Battle!
Seems that Scarlett Johansson may need to channel her inner Black Widow to win daughter Rose, from her soon-to-be ex Romain Duriac. The couple, who wed in 2014, parted ways in January and worked out an informal co-parenting schedule. But on March 7, when Scarlett officially filed for divorce from the French journalist, she asked for primary custody of Rose. Romain reportedly intends to fight for the little girl and have her live with him in France, and some legal experts believe he’s got a shot, thanks to Scarlett’s hectic movie-star schedule. As of now, the blonde beauty is asking the public for privacy “out of respect for all working moms.”