Eva Longoria (pictured), Morgan Freeman, Mel Gibson, Ryan Seacrest and Jeremy Renner were among the guests at the Mayor's residence in L.A. when Bing and MSN presented The Hollywood Reporter's Nominees' Night Prelude to Oscar.
The following men all wearing Burberry at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards on Sunday:
- Ryan Seacrest (Custom-tailored black tuxedo, dress shirt, silk tie and shoes)
- Woody Harrelson (Custom-tailored black tuxedo, dress shirt and tie)
- Jake Gyllenhaal (Custom-tailored black tuxedo, dress shirt, bow tie and shoes)
- Anthony Mackie (Custom-tailored black tuxedo, dress shirt, silk tie and shoes)
- Guy Pearce (Custom-tailored black tuxedo, dress shirt, bow tie and shoes)
- Brian Geraghty (Custom-tailored black tuxedo and dress shirt)
- Mark Boal (Custom-tailored black tuxedo, dress shirt and bow tie and shoes)
- Oren Moverman (Custom-tailored black tuxedo, dress shirt and tie)
- Florian Gallenberger (Custom-tailored black tuxedo, dress shirt, bow tie and shoes)
- Robin Thicke (Custom-tailored black tuxedo and dress shirt)
On Mar 3, A|X Armani Exchange debuted the brand’s first-ever concept store, located on LA’s historic and fashionable Robertson Blvd. An instant celebrity favorite, the store has already had a significant amount of foot-traffic, including Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend, Bar Refaeli, who were among the first to shop the futuristically styled, 6,600 square ft. store. In addition, Glee's Dianna Agron, Iron Man's Olivia Munn, new DWTS’ contestant Shannen Doherty, 90210’s Jessica Stroup, Mario Lopez, Minka Kelly, Brittany Snow and beau Ryan Rottman, Gilles Marini, Lindsay Price, and Mark Salling, among others, also stopped in to check-out the new store and pick-up A|X essentials for Spring.
Carey Mulligan at Sony Pictures Classics pre-Oscar celebration hosted by Parmigiani Fleurier in Beverly Hills.
Jennifer Lopez at Anastasia Beverly Hills for an eyebrow shaping appointment with Anastasia herself.
Oprah Winfrey at the Mo’Nique Oscar Luncheon Presented by M·A·C Cosmetics at Phillippe in L.A.
Taylor Lautner at the Summit/Vogue Pre-Oscar Party at The Mondrian L.A.
Leighton Meester performing at Haze Nightclub at Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
Ryan Cabrera and Audrina Patridge receiving Backstage Creations luxury gift collections for coming out to support The Creative Coalition’s PSA tapings along with a photo shoot for their new Art & Soul book at HFM U.S. and A-List Communications’ Haven360 Awards Week program at the Andaz Hotel on the Sunset Strip.
Crumbs cupcakes satisfying sweet tooths for stars who attended Ari Emanuel’s A-list pre-Oscar party at his Brentwood home.
Vampirie Diaries Nina Dobrev at the Stuart Weitzman Styling Suite Showcasing the 2010 Red Carpet Shoe Collection Hosted by Jane Weitzman at The London West Hollywood Hotel.
Mila Kunis, Vanessa Hudgens and Audrina Patridge getting manicures and pedicures at Nail Garden Salon.
Gossip Girl's Penn Badgley, Matthew Settle, Connor Paolo and Michelle Trachtenberg at hit Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge NYC to celebrate the wrap of season 3.
If I Can Dream artists meeting Pete Wentz for a STAR 98.7 radio interview in L.A. before attending an Imax screening of Alice in Wonderland.
Heidi Montag getting a Deuce Brand watch at the Hollywood Helping Haiti Oscar Gift Suite.
Jeremy Renner and the cast and crew of The Hurt Locker celebrating the film's Oscar nominations at Mondrian L.A.'s Skybar.
Jaime Presley drinking espresso martinis late night with two friends on the patio at Stone Rose Lounge in Los Angeles Saturday night.
Brothers & Sisters Gilles Marini overheard talking about how sexy he felt in his Hudson Jeans at Vanity Fair and Hudson Jeans Host DJ night at the Palihouse. Other guests included Matthew Rhys, Donovan Leitch, Rose McGowan, Kelly Osbourne (pictured), Ryan Eggold and Ben McKenzie.
Billy Crystal at the Tracy Park Gallery opening of “New Works” by Daniel Stern and Jaqueline Cedar at the Malibu Country Mart.
Gabourey Sidibe, Quinton Aaron, and CCH Pounder attended the GBK Luxury Gift Lounge in honor of the 2010 Oscars.
Nick Lachey was seen sipping on Corona's and having small bites like mini burgers and shortribs at Brasserie 44 inside the Royalton Hotel in NYC.
Brittany Snow spending Saturday night with her boyfriend, Ryan Rottman, at W Scottsdale for the Phoenix Suns Celebrity Affair. Brittany drank vodka cranberry cocktails while the two lovebirds cuddled in a cabana by the pool. She and her producer beau were very affectionate and lovey-dovey all evening.
The following celebrities all wearing beautiful Neil Lane jewelry at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards on Sunday:
- Stana Katic wearing diamond and platinum triple hoop earrings, diamond and platinum rings and 3 diamond bracelets
- Avatar star and Oscar presenter Sigourney Weaver wearing diamond drop earrings, 2 ruby and diamond bracelets and a big diamond bracelet
- Madonna wearing 25 carats of diamond drop earrings and wearing her favorite Neil Lane bangle
- Angelica Huston wearing a long grey diamond and platinum chain, large grey and yellow diamond chandelier earrings and a big colored diamond and platinum ball ring
- Mary Hart wearing a large diamond, platinum and aqua cocktail ring, a diamond and aqua bracelet and long aqua earrings
- Chris Pine wearing an onyx, platinum and diamond stud set
- Steve Carell wearing black diamond and platinum cufflinks
- Award Winning Producer of Precious Sarah Siegel Magnus wearing large diamond and platinum rose cut earrings
- Abbie Cornish wearing a diamond and platinum earrings and bracelet
- Marissa Miller wearing diamond chandelier earrings, diamond flower ring, diamond studs
- Jessica Simpson wearing a diamond and platinum brooch
- Chris Noth wearing a diamond and platinum lapel pin