- Kristen Chenoweth (pictured) sporting her olivia+joy black tote relaxing in NYC.
- Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick was having cocktails at downtown New York City tequileria Los Feliz (109 Ludlow St. NYC) on November 3.
- Amber Tamblyn arrives in Neil Lane Jewelry at the premiere of 127 Hours.
- Giovanni Ribisi was spotted at Las Palmas on November 3.
- Paris Hilton twitted that she loved her custom pink V-MODA Crossfade LP headphones.
- Real Housewives of New York Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, Kelly Bensimon and Sonja Morgan filming a scene for the new season at Upstairs at the Kimberly Hotel on Tuesday night.
- Actress, Michelle Trachtenberg wearing David Yurman’s 4-Row Petite Pearl Necklace, the Petite Pearl on Chain Necklace, and the Hampton Blue Moonlight Ice Ring to Vogue’s event in New York.
- Kelly Rutherford pushing her stroller by Delta Children's Products on the streets on NYC.
- Dakota Fanning wearing Neil Lane Jewelry at The BAFTA Britannia Awards in L.A.
- Josh Lucas hanging out at Old Country in NYC.
- Bono and Leonardo DiCaprio partying at NYC’s Avenue.
- Mark Wahlberg (pictured) launched Kinect for Xbox 360 at Hard Rock Café in NYC, where he announced that Microsoft is donating Kinect for Xbox 360, Xbox 360 consoles and two games to Boys and Girls Clubs nationwide.
- Leighton Meester attended Fashion Group International’s Annual Night of Stars event at NYC’s Cipriani Wall Street.
- Niecy Nash told OK! about wedding planning at the For Colored Girls premiere held at NYC’s Ziegfeld Theatre.
- Minka Kelly apologized when she bumped into a guest during the RLife Live launch at NYC’s Renaissance Times Square Hotel.
- James Franco (pictured) attended the premiere party for his new film 127 Hours presented by Svedka Vodka at The Bunker in NYC.
- Kim Kardashian told OK! about testing scents out on her family members during her Macy’s fragrance launch in NYC.
- Patricia Arquette gave brother David a hug at the OneXOne benefit held at NYC’s Capitale.
- Anne Hathaway arrives in Neil Lane Jewelry at Love & Other Drugs opening night gala.
- Nick Cannon talked baby at the GQ Gentlemen’s Ball at NYC’s Edison Ballroom.
- Ciara told OK! about wearing the same dress as pal Kim Kardashian at the same time during the Ultimate Face Lift event held at NYC’s Lord & Taylor.
- Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez chatting up actresses Angie Harmon and Brooke Shields at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami Grand Opening Celebration in FL on November 4.
- Audrina Patridge sipping cocktails with a group of guys in the VIP lounge watching Metallica play at the Call of Duty: Black Ops launch party at the Santa Monica Airport Hangar 18.
- Jamie Kennedy and AXE Shower hosted a party celebrating Jamie’s Showtime comedy special Uncomfortable at Drai’s Nightclub at the W Hollywood.
- Daphne Rubin-Vega, Caroline Rhea, Ivanka Trump and Sherri Shepherd strike an over the shoulder pose while checking out the SONY VAIO at the Sony Holiday Preview on November 3 at Hotel Gansevoort Park Avenue in New York.
- Bradley Cooper sporting Superdry's Premier Pea Trench while out to dinner with girlfriend Renee Zellweger on November 2 in New York City.
- On October 30, former Dancing With The Stars contestant, Audrina Patridge, danced the night away with her new BMX biker beau Corey Bohan at Sin City hotspot, The Bank Nightclub at Bellagio.
- On October 30, Jersey Shore wild child, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi traveled all the way from Seaside Heights to be part of JET Nightclub's Nightmare In Jersey Halloween celebration.
- Juliette Lewis arrives in Neil Lane Jewelry at the premiere of Due Date on October 28.
- Kardashian sisters (pictured) celebrate the opening of DASH NYC while sipping on the new Diet Pepsi Skinny can.
Article continues below advertisement