- Soleil Moon Frye (pictured) educates consumers about the importance of using natural beauty products at the Weleda's "Honestly Natural, Truly Beautiful" mobile tour at Hollywood & Highland in Los Angeles.
- Denise Richards and her two daughters stopped by Fur My Pet’s booth at the Best Friend’s Super Adoption in L.A. on November 7 and purchased pet charms and hair clips for their doggies.
- Audrina Patridge wore a 1020 by Nicole Black Alpaca “Beanie” at Knott’s Scary Farm on November 6.
- Minnie Driver arrives in Neil Lane Jewelry at AFI Festival on November 6 in Hollywood.
- Taryn Manning celebrated her 32nd birthday on Saturday night at h.wood with DJ Cobra on the turntables.
- DJ DL spinning at the opening of the Dash Boutique in NYC. All of the Kardashians were there for the celebration, as well as well as Kourtney’s beau Scott Disick and Kim’s rumored love interest, Kanye West.
- Amy Smart and Lisa Rinna were spotted at the Physique 57 Beverly Hills Launch party sponsored by h.wood.tea and Ty Ku on November 4.
- Will Ferrell hanging out at the after party for AFI’s Abel in the Audi VIP Lounge, holding onto a bottle of Sierra Mist Natural.
- NOW 36 and W Los Angeles Westwood gave 25 lucky listeners of 102.7 KIIS-FM, On Air With Ryan Seacrest and American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest an exclusive group dance lesson from Dancing with the Stars’ Cheryl Burke and Derek Hough (pictured) on November 6.
- Sly Stallone was spotted celebrating his birthday at Villa Blanca restaurant in Beverly Hills.
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway were spotted at the AFI after party of the movie Love and Other Drugs drinking Icelandic Glacial water on November 4.
- T-Pain attended Jabbawockeez' new show "MÜS.I.C." at the Monte Carlo in Las Vegas.
Article continues below advertisement
- Entourage's favorite wife, Perrey Reeves, has no drama in her real life love life! The actress was all smiles talking about her off screen boyfriend when she stopped by LA-based PR firm, American Rebel to pick up clothing from california casual lines such as LVR Clothing and Signorelli.
- Joey Fatone dancing with family (his parents) and friends and even requesting 'N Sync from the DJ at shrine at MGM Grand at Foxwoods.
- Sunday night Wes Craven and Robert Rodriguez were spotted chatting in the VIP cabanas at the Weinstein Company Company AFM Gala at the Shangri-La Hotel sponsored by SKYY Vodka.
- Last Thursday, Roc Nation recording artist Willow Smith answered fan questions and talked about her popular single Whip My Hair to Radio Disney’s Ernie D during her “Take Over” which will air this Thursday at 6pm ET/3pm PT.
- British pop singer and songwriter, Natasha Bedingfield (pictured) wearing David Yurman’s Aqua Chalcedony Oval Ring to the Morning Glory premiere in New York on November 7.