- Real Housewives of New York City, Kelly Bensimon (pictured), celebrates opening night of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular with the world famous Rockettes in honor of the Garden of Dreams Foundation.
- Juliette Lewis arrives in Neil Lane Jewelry at The 2nd Annual Governors Awards on November 13 in Hollywood.
- Rachel Griffiths arrives in Neil Lane Jewelry at MOCA’s Annual Gala “The Artist’s Museum Happening” on November 13 in Los Angeles.
- Heather Graham wearing Miriam Haskell's Multi Chain & Pearl Necklace and carrying a Kotur Clutch to last night's AMPAS 2nd Annual Governors Awards.
- On screen mother and son, Everybody Loves Raymond costars Ray Romano and Doris Roberts reunited on stage on November 13 in Los Angeles at the International Myeloma Foundation 4th Annual Comedy Celebration benefiting the Peter Boyle Memorial Fund.
- Host Nelly giving an impromptu performance at Greenhouse's 2nd anniversary celebration, which benefited The Earth Organization. Also partying that night were Akon and Vin Diesel.
- Jesse Metcalfe sipping water at dusk at Caesars in Atlantic City.
- Steven Tyler smoking a Camacho Cigar outside on the patio of the Starbucks on Robertson and Santa Monica in L.A. on Monday morning.
Article continues below advertisement
- No game of “Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon” is really complete without Kyra Sedgwick, Bacon’s wife and The Closer star, who links Elizabeth Banks to the actor in their upcoming thriller, Man on a Ledge, as the two actresses were spotted off-the-set sipping on cocktails and wine at the Living Room in the W Times Square last night.
- Robert DeNiro, Clint Eastwood, Justin Long, Ryan Gosling, Sam Rockwell, Natalie Portman, Hilary Swank, Juliette Lewis, Josh Brolin, Diane Lane, George Lucas and more attended the 2010 Governors Awards in the Grand Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland in Hollywood, CA, Saturday, November 13, featuring Moët & Chandon Impérial.
- Jennifer Garner (pictured) wearing Lucky Brand’s Ivy Plaid Blazer out in Los Angeles this past weekend with her daughter, Seraphina.
- E! Entertainment Television Personality, Catt Sadler wearing a Miriam Haskell Ring on last night's broadcast of E! News on November 15.
- Christina Aguilera, Julianne Hough, Rebecca Gayheart and Debi Mazar all arrive in Neil Lane Jewelry at the premiere of Burlesque in Hollywood on November 15.
- Sandra Denton, better known as "Pepa" from Salt-n-Pepa had a belated birthday dinner at STK NY.
- Carlos Souza, longtime publicist of Valentino hosted a party celebrating his b-day Friday night at Ciano, a new Italian restaurant in the Flatiron District in NYC. Guests included about 40 of his friends that included Valentino himself and hotelier Andre Balaz.
- Darius Rucker played blackjack after opening for Brad Paisley at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut.
- Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and hubby Pete attended the 50th Anniversary of Sanrio, the company best known for Hello Kitty, in L.A.
- Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet chatted up girls at SHG’s MyStudio in Hollywood. The Glee stars met Jesse McCartney, who complimented them on the show, and the guys exchanged numbers. I sense a cameo!
- Wilmer Valderrama and Shawn Wayans rolled up to The Colony in L.A. with 20 people on a school bus. They drank eight bottles of vodka and champagne inside.
- Kim Kardashian chatted intensely with Jonathan Cheban and Simon Huck on the rooftop of Gansevoort Meatpacking in NYC while filming Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz celebrated his birthday at Trump Soho’s Kastel Lounge in NYC. “Swizz got on the mike and thanked his beautiful wife from coming because he thought he wouldn’t be able to get her out of the house,” an attendee told OK!
- Precious star Gabrielle Sidibe dined at Sushisamba 7 in NYC, where she ate a selection of their signature rolls and shared a chocolate dessert with two pals.
- Jason Kennedy (pictured) at the Ocean Models launch on a yacht this past Saturday in Miami.