- Jake Austin (pictured) celebrates his 16th Birthday Party sponsored by Onitsuka Tiger at Arquette and Beacher’s Madhouse at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Saturday, December 4. Selena Gomez, Jaden Smith, Kyle Massey, David Arquette, Jeff Beacher and more were also in attendance.
- On December 3 Paris Hilton and mom Kathy were playing the role of stylist while shopping at Diavolina and Madison for party dresses for pal Brooke Mueller to wear on a hot date later that night.
- Also on December 3, Miley Cyrus was spotted shopping with a girl friend at Diavolina in Los Angeles. Talking about getting stocked up on clothes for winter, Miley left with a one-of-a-kind Anthem shredded sweater, a Funktional leopard print coat and fur vest, a Eugenia Kim beanie, a Phillip Lim cardigan and a pair of Joseph leather lace-up pants.
- Lou Diamond Philips and Carlos Bernard sipping Kona Deep at The Kick-Off Event for the Fox 24 Marathon Challenge benefiting My Hope for Children at Hollywood and Highland in Los Angeles on December 2.
- Matthew McConaughey sitting at the bar at Whiskey Blue in New Orleans with a couple friends enjoying a few glasses of Carpe Diem Pinot Noir.
- Marc Ecko, Russell Simmons and his artist brother Danny Simmons attend the finale of the Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series on December 4 during Art Basel in Miami.
- Helen Mirren goofing around on the smartpics photo kiosk at the Variety Power of Comedy event on December 4 in L.A.
- Gwyneth Paltrow was spotted at Morton's the Steakhouse in Rosemont (Chicago) on Friday night, enjoying happy hour and dinner in the restaurant's new Bar 12-21. Gwyneth is in town shooting the action-thriller Contagion.
- Kelly Rutherford takes a break from filming Gossip Girl to finish her holiday shopping in NYC with her hottest accessory...the olivia+joy Convo Tote.
- Jane Fonda wearing St. John scarf and top and David Yurman’s Midnight melange link necklace, sculpted cable earrings and ring on the December 2 episode of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
Article continues below advertisement
- Friday night in San Diego, Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino attended the FLUXX Website Launch Party with DJ Cobra and Ricky Rocks. The Situation was in town for the VH1 Divas event for the troops and decided to party after. He was dancing on tables with girls during DJ Cobras set.
- 90210 hottie AnnaLynne McCord was spotted visiting a Lady Foot Locker at the new Fox Hills Mall in L.A., shopping for the new Reebok EasyTone apparel to go with her new Reebok EasyTones.
- Paris Hilton and Brooke Mueller getting highlights and blow outs at Joseph Martin Salon in Beverly Hills. Both ladies were happy and really enjoying a day of pampering!
- Russell Brand had “boys night out” on December 2 at the official launch of supperclub los angeles. Other celebrities at the official supperclub los angeles launch include: Izabello Miko, Dante Basco, Cory Feldman, Adam Rodriguez and former MTV VJ, Adam Curry.
- Kevin Connolly and Ben Silverman were spotted at Las Palmas on Friday night celebrating Ben’s engagement.
- Hayley Williams from Paramore picked up some sporty but glam silver hi-top Pastry Krump Its and Miche Bags with interchangeable design shells at Sunday’s 102.7 KIIS-FM Jingle Ball gifting suite at the Nokia Theater in L.A. Lacey Schwimmer from Dancing with the Stars has a few pairs of Pastry sneakers in her closet, but took a pair of the silver hi-top Pastry Krump Its to add to her collection.
- On December 3, NASCAR Sprint Cup series award ceremony was held in Las Vegas last Friday and included Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Colbie Caillat, Rascal Flatts and Martina McBride.
- Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez joined Jason and Molly Mesnick over the weekend for the Zappos.com Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon and half Marathon to benefit the Chron’s and Colitis Foundation of America.
- Hilary Duff relaxing with a girlfriend at Colony Palms Hotel in Palm Springs. The pair looked like they were having a girls weekend away sipping on cocktails and munching on truffle fries by the firepit and unwinding in the jacuzzi.
- Platinum selling artist Sophie B Hawkins was recently named by VH1 as one of the top 100 artists of the 90s, performed an exclusive private concert on December 3 for VH1's most fabulous VIP's in San Diego at the Pre-Event Dinner for VH1's Divas Salute The Troops.
- Jersey Shore star Ronnie fist pumping till 6am at Pacha NYC on Saturday, December 4, minus girlfriend Sammi at his birthday bash.
- Rhea Durham and Melissa Leo wearing Neil Lane Jewelry at the premiere of The Fighter in Hollywood on December 6.
- Zac Efron was spotted grabbing dinner with a male friend at the Crescent City’s Morton’s the Steakhouse. Zac is currently in New Orleans filming The Lucky Ones.
- Russell Brand and Katy Perry, Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons, and Oscar winner Helen Mirren were at The Tempest premiere afterparty at h.wood on December 6.
- The Tempest’s Alan Cumming was spotted at The h.wood Group’s Tea Room for Tea Room Mondays after the premiere and afterparty at h.wood.
- Kyle Massey (pictured) munching on some Milk and Krunchies at the KIIS FM Jingle Ball Gifting Suite at Nokia Theater L.A. Live. Hayley Williams from Paramore and Perez Hilton also picked up some of the delicious treats.