- Katy Perry checking out Dita Von Teese perform her striptease at the Roxy in Hollywood on December 15. Afterwards, Katy was spotted dancing to her songs at Hollywood hotspot Las Palmas. In the photo: J.Molinari jewelry designer Markus Molinari, Dita Von Teese, and Katy Perry
- Glee stars Mark Salling and Harry Shum Jr. partied it up with this season’s newcomers Max Adler, Chord Overstreet and Darren Criss at the Family Guy: It’s a Trap DVD launch event on December 14 at SupperClub Los Angeles.
- 90210 hottie Matt Lanter was spotted sipping Kona Deep Water at the Family Guy: It’s a Trap DVD launch event on December 14 at SupperClub Los Angeles.
- On December 13 the Hut at SKYBAR launched it's new monthly Champagne and Caviar event. Jesse McCartney, Mehcad Brooks and Daniel Sunjata danced to the music of DJ KC, sip on champagne and nosh on tray passed caviar. Looking like a group of old pals, Dane Cook, Stacy Keibler, Laura Prepon and Wilmer Valderamma all spent the evening dancing drinking as a group and hopping from table to table.
Article continues below advertisement
- HobNob Wines celebrated with Charlotte Ronson and friends for the second time this year, serving Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Cabernet Sauvignon to dinner guests including Sam Ronson, Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz, Nicky Hilton, Shiri Appleby, and Tessa Benson at Charlotte's Holiday Party at Los Angeles' Eveleigh on December 14.
- George Clooney spotted out on a date night with his girlfriend Elizabetta Canalis on Friday at Chi Dynasty Studio city, drinking saki and enjoying egg rolls and orange chicken.
- Rihanna and Audrina Patridge love their American Cancer Society wrapping Paper for the holidays.
- Ryan Gosling drinking Pinot Noir at LexBar at the St Giles New York - The Court on December 7.
- NBC's Chuck actress, Yvonne Strahovski, wearing David Yurman’s Black Onyx and Diamond Ring and carrying Kotur’s JB Renna Shagreen Clutch to the 2010 AFI Awards in Australia.
- True Blood hottie Kevin Alejandro (pictured) out and about in Los Angeles on Wednesday sporting his "Hello My Name Is" backpack by Sprayground.