- Entrepreneur Jason Hope hosted a star-studded Ludacris-mas on Saturday when a few hundred Phoenix-area residents, all clad in white, gathered for a private performance by Ludacris. Bruce Jenner, Giuliana & Bill Rancic (pictured), Aaron Paul, Dean Cain, Snooki, Lo Bosworth, Stephanie Pratt and other guests enjoyed Cold Stone Creamery’s Cake Batter Delux, Sweet Cream and Double Chocolate Devotion cupcakes.
- Kyle Richards of Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills', wearing a pair of knee-high tan suede, flat boots hopped on a Duracell Power Rover and got in a good workout at the Duracell Smart PowerLab in NYC on December 17. While pedaling - she dished a bit about her ongoing feud with co-star Camille Grammer - she revealed that she believes the tension between here and Camille stems from the fact that "she's jealous of my hot husband Mauricio."
- Katy Perry grabbing Russell Brand's butt on the carpet while they were being photographed at the 2nd Annual David Lynch Foundation benefit at The Met on Dec. 13.
- Kat DeLuna spotted shopping in Paris on December 15 wearing Shameless Jewelry bangles.
Article continues below advertisement
- On Sunday, December 19, actor Bruce Willis and wife, Emma Heming were spotted having a romantic dinner date at one of their regular dining destinations - Napa Valley Grille, Westwood Village's 10-year-old culinary gem. Choosing a quiet, intimate corner booth towards the back of the restaurant, the couple was seen enjoying a bottle of expensive Cabernet from Napa Valley and ordering healthy dishes off of Executive Chef Joseph Gillard's new fall/winter menu of seasonal, market-driven fare.
- Sing Off judge Nicole Scherzinger headed to Studio XXI on December 17 and spent the entire night on the dance floor after wrapping up shooting for Men In Black 3 with her friend, model Brandon Trentham.
- Mondrian L.A.'s Skybar hosted the 9th Annual "Home For The Holidays" Toy Drive on December 16, with cocktails provided by Original Moonshine. Entourage's Emmanuelle Chriqui and CSI Miami's Eva La Rue came out to help raise awareness of the under-served children and families throughout the Los Angeles communities.
- Reality starlets Karina Smirnoff, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Adrienne Bailon & Whitney Port have all been checking out beezag.com to get rewards for their xmas gift shopping.
- Caroline D'Amore performed drew record crowd at Tom Whitman's famed Cherry Pop on December18. Caroline's stylist Jessica Pastor created a one of a kind outfit with designer Falguni & Shane Peacock.
- Jeremy Renner, Ryan Kwanten and Ashton Kutcher enjoying the holidays with a Christmas gift basket from their favorite brewery, Heineken.
- Susan Sarandon munching on popcorn and sipping Stella Artois while watching the Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil show at The Mirage in Las Vegas with her boyfriend Jonathan Bricklin on December 16. "It was fantastic," she commented after the show.
- Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson was spotted at a table with friends in the ‘Library’ section of the SHG’s MyStudio for the clubs predominantly house music night on December 17.
- Tony Romo was spotted dining at Plano hot-spot, Seasons 52 on Monday night with his fiancee, Candice Crawford, and her older brother Chase Crawford, and parents, Chris and Dana. Conversation at the table focused on future wedding plans for the couple with discussions about a possible early May wedding date, and plans for the bachelor party.
- Erykah Badu made her DJ debut at PM Nightlife Lounge at The Joule hotel in Dallas this past weekend.
- Harry Shum Jr. snacking on Sensible Portions at the “Family Guy: It’s a Trap” DVD Launch Event on December 14.
- On Thursday, December 16, Miami Heat's Lebron James hosted a "One of a Kind" evening at Chelsea hot-spot 1Oak joined by fellow teammate Dwayne Wade with gal pal Gabrielle Union, New York Knicks superstar Amare Stoudemire with model Amber Rose, Jersey Shore's Ronnie Magro, New York Jets' Braylon Edwards, record executive Steve Stoute, DJ Clue, and 1Oak owners Richie Akiva and Scott Sartiano. Guests were treated to Corona Light and Maestro Dobel Tequila as they enjoyed music by DJ's Jus Ske and SussONE.
- On December 19 Christina Milian and Pleasure P were seen having a good time with a group of friends at SHG’s MyStudio in Hollywood. The group was drinking magnums of Patron Platinum and was seen dancing and having fun.
- Julian Schnabel (pictured with Sean) donated five works of art to Sean Penn's Haitian relief charity for a live auction following the announcement of Schabel's 2 year partnership with Maybach. Penn has been working tirelessly to help bring relief to Haiti and he gave an incredibly impassioned speech during the event, billed as Maybach Night, which got the likes of Naomi Campbell and beau Vladimir Doronin, to bid.