Last week, we heard a rumor that Taylor Armstrong was going to be phased out of Bravo's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in season three. And we're not the only ones who heard it — on April 14, Taylor addressed the rumor on Kyle and Jackie O, an Australian podcast.
"No, that's definitely not been decided," Taylor said. "That certainly didn't come to me from Bravo."
We're not sure Bravo consults its casts about editing decisions.
Bravo has confimed that Camille Grammer will not be returning to the show, and many fans expect to see last season's addition, Brandi Glanville, bumped up to offical housewife status — this would probably not please Taylor, since she butted heads with Brandi all throughout season 2.
They also argued over the controversial way Taylor handled the press after husband Russell Armstrong's suicide last August. During the reunion special for last season, Brandi accused Taylor of attempting to capitalize on Russell's death (Taylor published a memoir in February, in which she claimed that Russell was an abusive husband).
"Brandi's dying to be a permanant cast member on our show, and she thinks by saying explosive things, she's going to get the job," Taylor told Andy Cohen when she guested on Watch What Happens: Live to promote her book.
Only time will tell! An official announcement has not yet been made, but rumors are that everyone else (Kyle Richards, Kim Richards, Adrienne Maloof, Lisa Vanderpump) will be back, along with Taylor and Brandi.
Do you want to see Taylor get phased out of The Real Houswives of Beverly Hills?