They portray a prom king and queen in the upcoming romantic comedy Valentine’s Day, and Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift’s real-life relationship is playing out just perfectly.
After just three weeks of dating, “they’ve fallen head over heels for each other,” an insider tells OK!.
“He thinks she’s one of the most beautiful girls he’s ever seen,” a friend of the teenage twosome reveals. And Swift is equally gaga over Lautner. “She can’t say enough about him,” a source says.
In the new issue of OK! — on sale everywhere Thursday — you’ll get the inside scoop on Taylor and Taylor’s dates, visiting each other on set, how they met, and what’s up next for this young new couple!
ALSO IN THE NEW OK!:
• Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: The latest on the Twilight stars’ on-again, off-again romance.
• Jessica Alba and Cash Warren: This Hollywood couple is sending Honor Marie to a playgroup to get a head start on acting!
• Khloé and Lamar’s baby news: The reality star tells OK! that she and her new hubby can’t wait to start a family!
• Romance on the set of Glee: Lea Michele‘s character pines for Corey Monteith‘s football hunk on the show, but are they getting even closer in real life?
• Angelina Jolie: OK! delves deep into the past to reveal a few things you might not know about from the past of this human rights activist and mom of eight.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!