Bazooka Candy Brands, the makers of the iconic Ring Pop, have gifted Swarovski-encrusted Ring Pops to recently engaged A-listers Katy Perry, Kristen Bell, and Carrie Underwood. Each signature Ring Pop created for the brides-to-be was bedazzled with 50 Swarovski crystals!
Russell Brand popped the question to Katy while the couple was vacationing in India!
Carrie and hockey hunk Mike Fisher were engaged in December.
“I started tearing out pictures and stuff,” the American Idol alum recently told OK! and she even knows what dress she wants!
Kristen and funnyman fiancé Dax Shepard are the most recent to be engaged.
Kristen showed off quite the engagement ring at the 2010 Grammy Awards and, by the big smile on her face, you could see just how excited she is for her upcoming nuptials!
OK! is offering an exclusive giveaway opportunity, raffling three bedazzled-Swarovski Ring Pops to our readers! Enter below to win!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. How To Enter: Beginning after 12 pm on March 9, 2010 visit www.okmagazine.com/sweepstakes and follow the Sweepstakes entry directions. Each entry must contain answer(s) to the questions posed to qualify for the drawing. All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (ET) on March 23, 2010. Only one internet entry per person and per e-mail address will be accepted. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple internet entries using multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Northern & Shell N. A. Ltd. ("Sponsor") and will not be returned.
2. Winner Selection / Random Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about March 25, 2010 from among all eligible entries that are complete and contain the correct answer(s) to any questions posed. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Prizes: (3) winners will receive (1) each of the following prizes - Bazooka Swarovski-encrusted Ring Pops - Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $50.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $150.00. (Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize of greater or equal value.)
4. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize by Winner is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- 'It’s Far Worse Than Anyone Knows': Katy Perry Telling Friends Ex Russell Brand 'Was a Monster' After Sexual Assault Allegations Surface
- 10 of Katy Perry's Ex-Boyfriends — From Russell Brand to Orlando Bloom and More
- Why Did Katy Perry and Russell Brand Divorce? A Look Into the Former Couple's Relationship in 9 Photos
5. Potential Winners must submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners' names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners' hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsors' products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. Winners must also make themselves available to travel at Sponsor's expense for promotional purposes. By accepting Prize, Winners agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by Internet Service Provider.
6. Neither Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, postage-due, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.okmagazine.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized website address of www.okmagazine.com. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this contest.
7. Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes. Sponsor may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. Sponsor or third parties may contact entrants at a future date about services the Sponsor believes entrants will find of interest.
8. For the names of the Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Bling Ring Pops Online Sweeps, OK! Magazine, 1155 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036. Requests for the names of Winners must be received by April 31, 2009.
9. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Northern & Shell N. A. Ltd., 1155 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.