- Meghan's Half-Sister Samantha Reveals What Was In The Letter She Tried To Give Her
- Thomas Opens Up About Daughter Meghan's Pregnancy — 'My Baby Is Having A Baby'
- Aww! Bradley Cooper Holds Daughter Lea Over His Head During Fun Day Out
- Bethenny Stuns In Miami Days After Heated Court Battle With Ex Jason
- Pregnant Carrie Underwood Officially Becomes A 'Soccer Mom'
Cult King Tom Cruise Goes Undercover!
For decades, Tom Cruise was the undisputed Biggest Movie Star Alive, impossibly cool and beloved by all, But in 2005, PR disaster struck. It started with his infamous couch-jumping incident on Oprah, where he came off as unhinged while declaring his love for Katie Holmes. Not long after that, he provoked the ire of the medical community by advocating controversial theories about prescription drugs (all bad), and confounded fans with an incoherent speech seen in a leaked promotional video for the Church of Scientology. After a couple of box office busts, Tom took the hint and retreated from the spotlight, his magazine covers and interviews grinding to a halt. But curiously, though he’s found success onscreen again, his personal life remains a closely guarded secret one source says he’s not willing to share ever again. “Tom doesn’t want to scramble to repair his public image,” says the source.