- Queen Elizabeth Rolls Her Eyes After Prince Charles Calls Her ‘Mummy’ At Her Party...
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson And Girlfriend Welcome Their Second Daughter!
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Baby’s First Books — And They’re All About Praying
- Kendra Wilkinson Suffers Major Loss As Divorce Battle With Hank Continues
- Mark Wahlberg & Rhea Durham Post The Most Adorable Snaps Of Daughter's Communion
Cult King Tom Cruise Goes Undercover!
For decades, Tom Cruise was the undisputed Biggest Movie Star Alive, impossibly cool and beloved by all, But in 2005, PR disaster struck. It started with his infamous couch-jumping incident on Oprah, where he came off as unhinged while declaring his love for Katie Holmes. Not long after that, he provoked the ire of the medical community by advocating controversial theories about prescription drugs (all bad), and confounded fans with an incoherent speech seen in a leaked promotional video for the Church of Scientology. After a couple of box office busts, Tom took the hint and retreated from the spotlight, his magazine covers and interviews grinding to a halt. But curiously, though he’s found success onscreen again, his personal life remains a closely guarded secret one source says he’s not willing to share ever again. “Tom doesn’t want to scramble to repair his public image,” says the source.