- Teddi Mellencamp Shares Photo Of Post-Pregnancy Body Three Days After Giving Birth
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says She Regrets Her Role In ‘Shallow Hal’
- ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Stars Lil Scrappy & Bambi Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Kanye West Steps Out After Taylor Swift Throws Shade In New Music Video
- Watch! Snooki Works The Pole & Twerks At The Strip Club With 'Jersey Shore' Costars
For decades, Tom Cruise was the undisputed Biggest Movie Star Alive, impossibly cool and beloved by all, But in 2005, PR disaster struck. It started with his infamous couch-jumping incident on Oprah, where he came off as unhinged while declaring his love for Katie Holmes. Not long after that, he provoked the ire of the medical community by advocating controversial theories about prescription drugs (all bad), and confounded fans with an incoherent speech seen in a leaked promotional video for the Church of Scientology. After a couple of box office busts, Tom took the hint and retreated from the spotlight, his magazine covers and interviews grinding to a halt. But curiously, though he’s found success onscreen again, his personal life remains a closely guarded secret one source says he’s not willing to share ever again. “Tom doesn’t want to scramble to repair his public image,” says the source.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!